Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211668 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
is this actually real or one of those yahoo scheme to extort money. Moreover alibaba and aliexpress are the only sites where u can buy and import goods @ a cheap rate. I have my doubts ooo,,, too many scammers abeg! Dat nt withstandin will give it a trial sha, but it had better be for real or else ehn.... I reserve my comment.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
kerygalerie: is this actually real or one of those yahoo scheme to extort money. Moreover alibaba and aliexpress are the only sites where u can buy and import goods @ a cheap rate. I have my doubts ooo,,, too many scammers abeg! Dat nt withstandin will give it a trial sha, but it had better be for real or else ehn.... I reserve my comment.

lol, am sorry brother but next time kindly say aliexpress and alibaba are the only places you know that sells things cheap online but not "they are the only websites that sell things cheap online" if they are the only ones you know, we know much more than that. if we were scam, we will never have reached this height. scam threads do not last for more than a week. they just create the thread scam 1 or 2 people when the scam alert alarm rings they abandon the thread and create another one. in our case, kindly notice that it is one single thread from dusk till down and with a link from our website to this thread for our subscribers to be able to come back with their testimonies. look into us critically using logical reasoning and your doubts will be washed away. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
is dis for real? I doubt ooo. Anyways will give it a trial
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
importexpert:

lol, am sorry brother but next time kindly say aliexpress and alibaba are the only places you know that sells things cheap online but not "they are the only websites that sell things cheap online" if they are the only ones you know, we know much more than that. if we were scam, we will never have reached this height. scam threads do not last for more than a week. they just create the thread scam 1 or 2 people when the scam alert alarm rings they abandon the thread and create another one. in our case, kindly notice that it is one single thread from dusk till down and with a link from our website to this thread for our subscribers to be able to come back with their testimonies. look into us critically using logical reasoning and your doubts will be washed away. your success is my pride.
For the record sha, i'm a gurl! can i order goods using my mobile phone?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Big4wig: Hi Mr bello & every1..ps if i purchase dis ebook,will it continue to serve me till God know wen or is d book with validity period??...& for d importation,can i import any other goods apart from bb,ipads & laptops...asin i av a broken tap screen & would like to know if i can import it too using dis means....lastly,is there age limit asin for folks without d likes of national id cards & rest ...am a newbie here so ur quick response would be really appreciated..thanks #BIGWIG

your post have been answered by one of the most active oga on the thread but nevertheless let me brush through it a little.

the ebook does not have an expiry date. it is just like you paying me one naira for me to show you the 5 shops that sells the cheapest products in abuja and how to buy from them. am sure if i show you once you will not come back tomorrow to say i should show you again even when you come back their will be no need of any payment again because you already know them.

yes all the websites are general importation portals that enable you to import anything at a very cheap price. yes you can import your broken screen using this means. no their is no age limit or certificate and so on. the card or procurement companies that you will be using does not require all that. thanks for commenting on my thread and your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
kerygalerie:
For the record sha, i'm a gurl! can i order goods using my mobile phone?

it depends on you, your phone and the website you are buying from. using some site yes while others no except you are using a smart phone. but a p.c makes the process far much smoother
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Big4wig: so all d ebook does is to provide me with websites..am confused kinda...wat about d age limit ish

the ebook did not just provide you with websites. you were introduced to mini importation and you were made a hero in the field. we explained how to pay for your purchases, how to get discounts, how to avoid custom charges and so much more. their is no age limit or any certification required.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by reloboy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'm sure that your Ebook website does not exceeds
Dhgate
Dealextreme
Chinavasion
Lightinthebox
e.t.c............ ..

[I'm not impressed]

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tobbylobar(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
I av been following d thread from 1st page n am really impressed wit wat i read so far..i will make my subscription soon..tanks for d info..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
oga bello i see u, i de hail o
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
reloboy: I'm sure that your Ebook website does not exceeds
Dhgate
Dealextreme
Chinavasion
Lightinthebox
e.t.c............ ..

[I'm not impressed]

lol, i love it when a person try to show that he knows it all while he knows nothing. if you are not impressed am sorry i do not know you or invited you to read my thread. either impressed or not you are on your own. but note that guyz are already making real time dough from this life changing guides.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
dulkebe: oga bello i see u, i de hail o

oga dulkebe you don scarce how you dey longest time?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tobbylobar: I av been following d thread from 1st page n am really impressed wit wat i read so far..i will make my subscription soon..tanks for d info..

thank you for taking your time to go through my thread your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
importexpert:

oga dulkebe you don scarce how you dey longest time?
am fyn o, is it possible 4 us to have a live chat so i can send d links to those goods or is ur email ok?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by emsywise: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
http:///workid/?id=emsywise log on to the link above and make easy money. Its real. U can withdraw ur money via western union when u reach a minimum of $200 in ur account. Hurry now n start making instant money
Its free
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tundeiab(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Evening chairman. My name is Tunde, I A̶̲̥̅♏ based in Abuja. Going through your profile I noticed you are based in Abuja also. I will like us to meet tomorrow after church. This is my number 08186567415. Send me a message sao I can call you. Thanks my brother. I can't wait till Monday, moreover my job won't allow me go to the bank to pay the money.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by zeamow09: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hi,importexpert or Bello Ahmad,I just joined nairaland and came across this thread,please how much is the e-book,and I want to ask if information regarding car importation is there,
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by zeamow09: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hi,importexpert or Bello Ahmad,I just joined nairaland and came across this thread,please how much is the e-book,and I want to ask if information regarding car importation is there,[color=]Hi,importexpert or Bello Ahmad,I just joined nairaland and came across this thread,please how much is the e-book,and I want to ask if information regarding car importation is there,[/color]Hi,importexpert or Bello Ahmad,I just joined nairaland and came across this thread,please how much is the e-book,and I want to ask if information regarding car importation is there,
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
dulkebe: am fyn o, is it possible 4 us to have a live chat so i can send d links to those goods or is ur email ok?

oga sir email is fine they are easier for accessing mails. how the eve?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
emsywise: http:///workid/?id=emsywise log on to the link above and make easy money. Its real. U can withdraw ur money via western union when u reach a minimum of $200 in ur account. Hurry now n start making instant money
Its free

spaming does not shows maturity. try and create a thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tundeiab: Evening chairman. My name is Tunde, I A̶̲̥̅♏ based in Abuja. Going through your profile I noticed you are based in Abuja also. I will like us to meet tomorrow after church. This is my number 08186567415. Send me a message sao I can call you. Thanks my brother. I can't wait till Monday, moreover my job won't allow me go to the bank to pay the money.

hi brother, good evening and how is the family? kindly pick my contact details below my website. contact me asap to schedule your tomorrow meeting. an hour on extensive guidance on any topic will cost you 7,500 and 2hours will cost you N10,000. cash is accepted. i leave in mararraba precisely. will be expecting to hear from you and your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
zeamow09: Hi,importexpert or Bello Ahmad,I just joined nairaland and came across this thread,please how much is the e-book,and I want to ask if information regarding car importation is there,

ebook will cost you N2,500. info on car importation is not their. this is for mini importation. we are looking forward to adding that sooner than later...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
if you have an un answered post kindly requote the post. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by donjoewizy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello mr Bello...i am a risk taker and have been able to get to so many places my friends could not. I dont care if its a scam or not,just need the 30% discount and how to go bout the purchase.tnx[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
*parks ferrari* imported from China for $66.
what's up fellas!!!! how do u like my new ride?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:13am On Oct 20, 2013
ekanDamie: *parks ferrari* imported from China for $66.
what's up fellas!!!! how do u like my new ride?

hi oga ekandamie, 1million days how you dey?i tried your number yesterday to inquire if all is fine but i was un able to get you. hope you are fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2013
You can import from other websites and to make it easier i do have partnership with these companies and this would help u......Are you a student, undergraduate, graduate who is interested in making legit and geniune money online.
Hope is here for you, get the latest tips and manuals for making about 150,000-300,000naira from online business such as import, bulk sms, recharge card printing, making money from social media.. Etc
all you have to do is send your request via email to onlinebusinessmanual@gmail.com there would be a special bonus for the 1st 20 persons hurry now...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2013
charlesblaze: You can import from other websites and to make it easier i do have partnership with these companies and this would help u......Are you a student, undergraduate, graduate who is interested in making legit and geniune money online.
Hope is here for you, get the latest tips and manuals for making about 150,000-300,000naira from online business such as import, bulk sms, recharge card printing, making money from social media.. Etc
all you have to do is send your request via email to onlinebusinessmanual@gmail.com there would be a special bonus for the 1st 20 persons hurry now...

lol, i am just wondering why will any genuine marketer be a spam. why not create your thread instead of spaming mine?

charlesblaze: we have more than 10sites just send ur request via onlinebusinessmanual@gmail.com

warning

if you contact any of the people that are posting spam on this thread and you fall into the wrong hands please do not call me inside. brother if you have a free resource to share with my subscribers why not post the links here for them to download instead of telling them to contact you? am sorry i am not against your marketing, i am just doing what i should so that if a person contact a scam or a fraud star he will not say he met him on my thread. i do not know if you are a scam or not neither do i say you are a scam, all i am saying is that if you are genuine kindly create your thread and build your reputation. i wish you all the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2013
reloboy: I'm sure that your Ebook website does not exceeds
Dhgate
Dealextreme
Chinavasion
Lightinthebox
e.t.c............ ..

[I'm not impressed]
we have more than 10sites just send ur request via onlinebusinessmanual@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Agbgift(f): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2013
I have been following this thread right from the start, but later lost contact with it. Good to know it still going on and your work is real. Its really had to trust we human this day. Ever since I lost close to 200k to business scam, I have been sceptical about online deals, even real life deals self. Keep up the good job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.