Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211614 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
more questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
cheesy
like the name change
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hardeshyna: cheesy
like the name change

oga mi not name change, i was unable to post using my account until after 24hours. how you dey?

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
greetings to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
bello ahmad:

oga mi not name change, i was unable to post using my account until after 24hours. how you dey?
I dey aiit ooo... I av been browsing 4 days searching 4 a befitting laptop..... I saw many buh dere processors no too good jare...xo m still chilling. ... still researching
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Oga bello over to u here is the new update

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
oga bello... pls I need ur advice oooo.... d new guy on nairaland. .with d name linkto.... I saw u greet him on his thread....is d guy reliable? cos am transacting wif im...pls reply asap
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Ncpat, did you ship through Hong Kong Post? And how many days did it take for it to get to it's present location?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hardeshyna:
I dey aiit ooo... I av been browsing 4 days searching 4 a befitting laptop..... I saw many buh dere processors no too good jare...xo m still chilling. ... still researching

good day oga mi, patiently take your time to search you will surely find what you want. remember that new products are being updated every second of every day. i wish you all the best. how you day?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
ncpat: Oga bello over to u here is the new update

hi @oga ncpat thanks for the constant update. how is work and everything? the response in the above image shows that the product have been dispatched to the ATC (air traffic control). normally this update should come within the week you placed your order. i noticed they last updated the details on 17th of this month, you can contact them for the present updates or you can refresh the page to see if there are updates. the ATC has many functions but in our case they do the last inspection on the shipment to see if it is suitable using a flight. i wish you all the best and thanks for keeping the house updated. other importers in the house oga ncpat is dropping footprints for us to follow.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
bello ahmad:

good day oga mi, patiently take your time to search you will surely find what you want. remember that new products are being updated every second of every day. i wish you all the best. how you day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hardeshyna: oga bello... pls I need ur advice oooo.... d new guy on nairaland. .with d name linkto.... I saw u greet him on his thread....is d guy reliable? cos am transacting wif im...pls reply asap

hi bro, it is important that you asked this question. kindly note that a greeting is not in anyway recommendation neither am i saying i will transact any business with him. the best way to know if or not you should do business with him is to give him and his thread some time. let say a period of 1month or so. carry out a research on him after a month and go back to read his thread. i commented because he commented on this thread at a point in time. once more it is not a recommendation. your success is my pride

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Enkaynwa(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls i need the ebook.
My husband is really interested.
Sorry to bother u, pls will u be kind enough to xplain how we'l go about it again?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
bello ahmad:

hi bro, it is important that you asked this question. kindly note that a greeting is not in anyway recommendation neither am i saying i will transact any business with him. the best way to know if or not you should do business with him is to give him and his thread some time. let say a period of 1month or so. carry out a research on him after a month and go back to read his thread. i commented because he commented on this thread at a point in time. once more it is not a recommendation. your success is my pride
thanks for d info... av suspended it 4 now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Enkaynwa(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank u very much for explaining.
But can i download d ebook on a phone?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hardeshyna:
thanks for d info... av suspended it 4 now

dont mention. i wish you all the best
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Enkaynwa: Thank u very much for explaining.
But can i download d ebook on a phone?

yes you can but for more enhanced view of the ebooks a computer is recommended.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
good evening to everyone on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
I hate rip offs... oga bello, 2500naira is too much for ur EBook. am a paid subscriber, the eBook is plain exaggeration of prices. for crying out loudf some pipu lyk u are giving this eBook for free with free consultation, and u charge a whipping 2500 for it? fear God man, am a reasonable dude DAT hates injustice. every soda paid subscriber can like to wallow in silence but not me.
download did EBook for free. here ----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/32fa2x119fxdjpf/Mini+Online+Importation+Guide+For+Beginners.pdf
or pay 500naira for it here.----->> https://www.nairaland.com/1470485/free-online-tutorials-how-start/1
u must be surprised at my actions oga bello, but enof is enof, stop the Mr nice guy game plan. am an honest human I don't make undue profit or condone dos DAT do. TREAD CLOSED.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
if u pay 2500 to oga bello again, " you must be the biggest fool of 2013" d EBook is real but u can get it for free, besides he didn't manufacture d eBook. it someone else's work, so why charge DAT much man common!!!!. days shear greed. I paid for it as well as a lot of them on here. read my comments before now, I ave always been an enthusiast of did thread but it all changed. to me, I wasted 2500. for just sites I could have googled. hahaha. its stupidly funny mehn, but it has to stop here. no one else must play the fool. u can add me on bbm, 7BBE5E9B or 08143673304 on whatsapp, am open to an online group where we can help each oda with d little n disjointed ideas we ave. dis one of wat we begged oga bello for, but becos of he was more bout ur 2500 he was uninterested. ALL BAD THINGS COME To AN END.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
ekanDamie: if u pay 2500 to oga bello again, " you must be the biggest fool of 2013" d EBook is real but u can get it for free, besides he didn't manufacture d eBook. it someone else's work, so why charge DAT much man common!!!!. days shear greed. I paid for it as well as a lot of them on here. read my comments before now, I ave always been an enthusiast of did thread but it all changed. to me, I wasted 2500. for just sites I could have googled. hahaha. its stupidly funny mehn, but it has to stop here. no one else must play the fool. u can add me on bbm, 7BBE5E9B or 08143673304 on whatsapp, am open to an online group where we can help each oda with d little n disjointed ideas we ave. dis one of wat we begged oga bello for, but becos of he was more bout ur 2500 he was uninterested. ALL BAD THINGS COME To AN END.

What you have just done is not fair how. I'm not supporting the fact that he's selling them at such a price. I feel that for him to have gone to lengths to download and compile such info, he needs to be paid for his services. That's what is called Information Marketing. Like me now, by the help of the Ebook, I've been able to order six cool android phones at 3k each which once they reach my hands, I'll be selling them at nothing less than 15k. He might have also paid for the books and he's trying to make his profit. All you needed to do was to send him an email telling him about his outrageous price and reasons why you think it should be reduced instead of coming here to spoil his business. To be frank with you, I knew nothing about importation until I stumbled across this thread. And to think that you used to be a fervent follower. Please edit your post and make peace with your fellow man. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Neduzze5:

What you have just done is not fair how. I'm not supporting the fact that he's selling them at such a price. I feel that for him to have gone to lengths to download and compile such info, he needs to be paid for his services. That's what is called Information Marketing. Like me now, by the help of the Ebook, I've been able to order six cool android phones at 3k each which once they reach my hands, I'll be selling them at nothing less than 15k. He might have also paid for the books and he's trying to make his profit. All you needed to do was to send him an email telling him about his outrageous price and reasons why you think it should be reduced instead of coming here to spoil his business. To be frank with you, I knew nothing about importation until I stumbled across this thread. And to think that you used to be a fervent follower. Please edit your post and make peace with your fellow man. Peace
its obvious u don't have a functioning brain, am pissed off man. ave been kiping my cool, tryin to make him more responsive. u bought a 3k android, dude pls don't make me laff in Swahili abeg.. 0.1 OS or what? well dats for u. download d eBook I pasted above n see a compilation for free. so d dude dosnt knw marketin abi.,
don't get me wrong, am not saying its wrong to sell ideas but one shudnt do it greedily.. if God was greedy, uld not be alive today.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Neduzze5:

its obvious u don't have a functioning brain, am pissed off man. ave been kiping my cool, tryin to make him more responsive. u bought a 3k android, dude pls don't make me laff in Swahili abeg.. 0.1 OS or what? well dats for u. download d eBook I pasted above n see a compilation for free. so d dude dosnt knw marketin abi.,
don't get me wrong, am not saying its wrong to sell ideas but one shudnt do it greedily.. if God was greedy, uld not be alive today.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
am as plain as paper, so I should email him in secret and complain. OK he sends 1k back to me(dats if he dares to) and he kips ripin pipu off died hard earned 2500 abi,. my problem is not the 2500 set, its d questions he evades wen u ask him. he doesn't even have any item to sell not even imported Biro and yet he's an importer. if u have 10 students n 3 passed died exams. pls rate DAT teacher for me. oga bello, am not spoiling ur bizness o, did is a plain example of personality clash. my personality as a person does not condone exploitation. sorry bout DAT,

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Ekan, what's up? PM me please.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mayorall(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Follow this thread if its just importation you wanna learn
www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/265#19049417

. End your post with #Thelweezy# so I can know you from here as the people might not attend to you but with this code. You gat no wahala. I will know I invited you. Gonna direct you and make importations easy for you.
I got it free from there and now I'm selling tablet pc. You can click on the link on my signature to confirm.

Oga Ekan... Thanks for your love for others.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2013
callen odinks: Ekan, what's up? PM me please.
my gmail is mackr0138@gmail.com hit me up.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2013
mayorall:

Follow this thread if its just importation you wanna learn
www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/265#19049417

. End your post with #Thelweezy# so I can know you from here as the people might not attend to you but with this code. You gat no wahala. I will know I invited you. Gonna direct you and make importations easy for you.
I got it free from there and now I'm selling tablet pc. You can click on the link on my signature to confirm.

Oga Ekan... Thanks for your love for others.
this is one of the people DAT give dis tutorial for free on NL. so do u think he hates money or he doesn't knw wat to do with 2500. follow his thread and do wat he says. check his post and u will see me there #Thelweezy#

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.