Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212123 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2013
Xtfield:

Let's hook up. I commute through your area every morning and noon. Contact me via the email add on my profile
. I've tried to mail you but I don't know what the problem is, can you send me ur phone number via email. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2013
importexpert: lol, this guyz from ibadan and ado ekiti i am getting jealous oh....... this is indicating that guys in your area are much conversant with the online world... may be we will rename the thread to "ado ekiti mini importers thread" lol. i need to also start seeing guys from my area. hope we are all fine?
. Lolz... Happy to tell fellow guys on the trend that I'm tru with my order and I'm presently @ d last stage wic is payment,but so sad that my card was blocked because I couldn't activate successfully. Well the issue will be resolved on monday. More updates to come.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Ehimax: smiley
Thanks for ur rapid response to my post. smiley to start this mini importation a guess internet connection is of altmost necessity?

yes you must have an internet connection but it must not be a personal one. It can be borrowed, temporary or internet cafe. Cafe use to be my best friend. So i always advice starters to make cafe their friends.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2013
shakol91: . Lolz... Happy to tell fellow guys on the trend that I'm tru with my order and I'm presently @ d last stage wic is payment,but so sad that my card was blocked because I couldn't activate successfully. Well the issue will be resolved on monday. More updates to come.

more grease to your elbow @shakol. The sky will surely be your starting point. I wish you all the best with the card. get in touch if you are still having problem with it.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mansionmbn: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
importexpert: questions are highly welcome

bro am really interested. it looks like its gonna be a big fish to fry, instead of frying crayfish.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mansionmbn: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2013

(1) do u hv up to eight good websites where we can buy cheap things like electronics.

(2) will u also give me where I can get loan without collateral? I need ur reply urgently. thanks and God bless
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
mansionmbn:

bro am really interested. it looks like its gonna be a big fish to fry, instead of frying crayfish.

yes but remember it is not magical your hard work is required to reach the height you are aiming for. but be rest assured that the process have been simplified for you,,,.....
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2013
mansionmbn:

(1) do u hv up to eight good websites where we can buy cheap things like electronics.

(2) will u also give me where I can get loan without collateral? I need ur reply urgently. thanks and God bless

1. yes. about 11 good, cheap and secured websites were listed in the ebooks.

2. yes i will give you. what they need to approve your loan is hot business idea that you want to invest the money in. the ideas you will find in our ebooks will serve as your collateral.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:17am On Nov 24, 2013
good night to every body on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mansionmbn: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
importexpert:

2. yes i will give you. what they need to approve your loan is hot business idea that you want to invest the money in. the ideas you will find in our ebooks will serve as your collateral.

all these things u listed on ur site (goldennaira, com), will u send it to me?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mansionmbn: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
importexpert:

were will they pay in the loan if they approve it and hw will I pay back?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Seyilome(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls and pls am from Osogbo. Pls I need your phone number. seyilome24@gmail.com. Pls kindly send it to me and I wl call you tomorrow.TANX
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
mansionmbn:

all these things u listed on ur site (goldennaira, com), will u send it to me?

yes i will...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2013
GOOD NIGHT TO EVERYONE ON THE THREAD
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Good Morning Oga Bello and other Importors in the House.

Oga Bello, kindly throw more light on the UBA Africard and how it works.

At first, I thought all I have to do was just apply for the card and start using it online. I tried using it but could not make payment on any website.

I login into the africard website and activated the card via "verified by visa" but stil could not pay for any goods.

Tell us the steps you took before yours started working for you.
And also, how much do they charge for each transaction? How much is a dollar?
Why does the africard website refuse password on PC even if you type the correct password?
I paid N1,500 while applying for the card only to see 870 as my current account balance.
I have some other questions I will love to ask, but let's take it steps by steps. Thanks in advance.
In Oga Bello's voice, your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
good evening to everyone on the thread i will shade more light on your question as soon as am free this evening @yemi.hope we are all fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
yemi2plus: Good Morning Oga Bello and other Importors in the House.

At first, I thought all I have to do was just apply for the card and start using it online. I tried using it but could not make payment on any website.

I login into the africard website and activated the card via "verified by visa" but stil could not pay for any goods.

Why does the africard website refuse password on PC even if you type the correct password?
I paid N1,500 while applying for the card only to see 870 as my current account balance.
I have some other questions I will love to ask, but let's take it steps by steps. Thanks in advance.
na dis card activation problem make UBA blocked my account. I'm really disappointed in that bank and I think activating the card require some procedures which I will like Oga Bello to pls shed more light on. Starting from the login and inserting the verification code and listing the form details and how to fill them,for the account/card to be properly activated
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
shakol91: na dis card activation problem make UBA blocked my account. I'm really disappointed in that bank and I think activating the card require some procedures which I will like Oga Bello to pls shed more light on. Starting from the login and inserting the verification code and listing the form details and how to fill them,for the account/card to be properly activated
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=yemi2plus][/quote] do you have any help to render concerning this issue
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
shakol91: do you have any help to render concerning this issue
No oh. I'm stil waiting for Oga Bello
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2013
thanks for the patient
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2013
time for your answers is now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2013
yemi2plus: Good Morning Oga Bello and other Importors in the House.

uba africard is a simple widely accepted nigerian visa debit card. it is referred to a card account but it functions almost like an account. after applying and receiving the card you need to logging to my ubaafricard.com and create a username and password after which you will login to your uba africard and activate the card with verified by visa. your card is ready to make payment online after you have done the verified by visa activation. if you are having difficulties with the activation, cross check the details you supplied, email address and start your phone number with 23480 or 23470 not 080. if you follow this simple step your card will surely be activated and you are good to go.

for each funding on your card you will be charged 105 naira. they said transactions are free. the card does not refuse password on p.c kindly clear your browser cookies and try again. i am aware that a new card will be charged 500 card and 105 for funding the card. sorry for the late response and thanks for the question
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2013
importexpert:

uba africard is a simple widely accepted nigerian visa debit card. it is referred to a card account but it functions almost like an account. after applying and receiving the card you need to logging to my ubaafricard.com and create a username and password after which you will login to your uba africard and activate the card with verified by visa. your card is ready to make payment online after you have done the verified by visa activation. if you are having difficulties with the activation, cross check the details you supplied, email address and start your phone number with 23480 or 23470 not 080. if you follow this simple step your card will surely be activated and you are good to go.

for each funding on your card you will be charged 105 naira. they said transactions are free. the card does not refuse password on p.c kindly clear your browser cookies and try again. i am aware that a new card will be charged 500 card and 105 for funding the card. sorry for the late response and thanks for the question
how much is a dollar? Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2013
importexpert: time for your answers is now
Good a.m sir, i'm ready to make the payment into ur account 2moro bt d problem is i can get ur account number via ur website, it is too heavy 4my phone, can u pls send ur acct number and phone number 2my email? Goldenbrown549@gmail.com. Thanks alot sir
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
how much is a dollar? Thanks.

including the funding charges and all other expenses calculate a dollar as 168..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Goldenbrown549:
Good a.m sir, i'm ready to make the payment into ur account 2moro bt d problem is i can get ur account number via ur website, it is too heavy 4my phone, can u pls send ur acct number and phone number 2my email? Goldenbrown549@gmail.com. Thanks alot sir

i have sent the details. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2013
more questions are highly welcom
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2013
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.