Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212125 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
yemi2plus:
No problem Sir. I will update you once I recieve my tracking number. Thanks.

ok thanks we will be expecting your updates. How was your day today?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
More questions are highly welcome.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Good evening to all importers in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2013
After 24hours of waiting, my payment has been verified. The seller is currently processing the shipment. He has been given 11days to process it else they automatically cancel it. The good thing is that, while waiting for the seller to process the shipment, I can still cancel the order and my money will be re-funded to me in full. I'm still waiting for my tracking number. I used Hong Kong Air Mail.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:47am On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus: After 24hours of waiting, my payment has been verified. The seller is currently processing the shipment. He has been given 11days to process it else they automatically cancel it. The good thing is that, while waiting for the seller to process the shipment, I can still cancel the order and my money will be re-funded to me in full. I'm still waiting for my tracking number. I used Hong Kong Air Mail.

nice updates @yemi. most sellers always agree to ship using dhl when you are buying goods worth about 150 usd from their store. is your purchase about usd150? when it is time to deliver your goods they will deliver it to the nearest post office to you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2013
importexpert:

nice updates @yemi. most sellers always agree to ship using dhl when you are buying goods worth about 150 usd from their store. is your purchase about usd150? when it is time to deliver your goods they will deliver it to the nearest post office to you.
Are you saying if I want to order for goods above $150 the seller can ship it for free via dhl?
It's not up to $150. As a newbie in the business, I use the order to test the card. I'm saving some cool cash now. By Dec 2nd prices of goods will drop by almost 99%. Imagine a hard disk drive of 2TB for $24.37.
Kindly inbox me format to use if I want the goods to be ship as a gift. Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
Are you saying if I want to order for goods above $150 the seller can ship it for free via dhl?
It's not up to $150. As a newbie in the business, I use the order to test the card. I'm saving some cool cash now. By Dec 2nd prices of goods will drop by almost 99%. Imagine a hard disk drive of 2TB for $24.37.

Yemi congrats jare. I just hold brake foe money no dey.

Sir please my bank is withholding the money I paid for an order which was cancelled by aliexpress. How do I ho about getting a refund?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus:

if a cup cost 1dollar including hongkong post shipping you can arrange with your seller if you are purchasing upto 150 cups for him to ship it using dhl for you at no extra cost. but not all sellers will agree with your proposal. you have to contact as many sellers as you can.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Neduzze5:

Yemi congrats jare. I just hold brake foe money no dey.

Sir please my bank is withholding the money I paid for an order which was cancelled by aliexpress. How do I ho about getting a refund?

kindly contact your bank since your money is not with aliexpress. if you have been charged that is when you will request aliexpress to refund you. but for now is between you and your bank..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
good morning to everyone on the thread. how was your nights?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
The seller has shipped my item.

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
yemi2plus: The seller has shipped my item.

nice updates @yemi i will surely quote your updates on page 1. Wish you all the best and more grease to your elbow. If you order anything for sale just send me the pics and i will get you a buyer in your location within 48hours.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mansionmbn: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
y are some people wasting their time frying crayfish when they have a big fish to fry? Bello, u are a big fish mehn. thumbs up. am chinonso Kingsley
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
importexpert:

nice updates @yemi i will surely quote your updates on page 1. Wish you all the best and more grease to your elbow. If you order anything for sale just send me the pics and i will get you a buyer in your location within 48hours.
Thanks boss. I hope to gather enough money before Dec 2nd. I want to partake in the promo, even if I don't have enough money before then, I'll still order for some items next month.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
mansionmbn: y are some people wasting their time frying crayfish when they have a big fish to fry? Bello, u are a big fish mehn. thumbs up. am chinonso Kingsley

kingsley thanks alot for the commendation. You know all fingers are not equal. No matter how hard i try to reach people some people will still not find me because not everyone is destined to succeed. So for those that already have me at hand explore me to your best while i am still available. Your success is my pride. Hope you are find?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
mansionmbn: y are some people wasting their time frying crayfish when they have a big fish to fry? Bello, u are a big fish mehn. thumbs up. am chinonso Kingsley
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
yemi2plus:
Thanks boss. I hope to gather enough money before Dec 2nd. I want to partake in the promo, even if I don't have enough money before then, I'll still order for some items next month.

i pray you get the cash you want at the time you want. Try and chat with the sellers you want to make purchase from, arrange some things with them and then make your payments december 2nd. How is the day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
importexpert:

i pray you get the cash you want at the time you want. Try and chat with the sellers you want to make purchase from, arrange some things with them and then make your payments december 2nd. How is the day?
Thanks for the tips. My day was great. I can now login via PC. I have been the one using the wrong username ever since. The first letter of my username starts with a capital letter but I have been using small letters on PC.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mansionmbn: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
importexpert:

kingsley thanks alot for the commendation. You know all fingers are not equal. No matter how hard i try to reach people some people will still not find me because not everyone is destined to succeed. So for those that already have me at hand explore me to your best while i am still available. Your success is my pride. Hope you are find?

mentor, am fine. u hv said it all. those that are destined to succeed will surely succeed as am about to do now..... U are 5 much.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
yemi2plus:
Thanks for the tips. My day was great. I can now login via PC. I have been the one using the wrong username ever since. The first letter of my username starts with a capital letter but I have been using small letters on PC.

thank God you have figured the problem out. Next time try and take note. Happy new month.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yemi congrats jare. Abeg what and what did you ship? I wan follow your footsteps joor when I get money.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
mansionmbn:

mentor, am fine. u hv said it all. those that are destined to succeed will surely succeed as am about to do now..... U are 5 much.

may God be with you brother and i am always available to provide you with my best when ever you need me. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
happy december to everybody on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Neduzze5: Yemi congrats jare. Abeg what and what did you ship? I wan follow your footsteps joor when I get money.
Iphone 4 case.
I'm planning of getting a laptop and blackberry bold 4 this month. I'm tired of typing with a java phone. I'm still searching and chatting with sellers that will ship it for free via dhl, ups, or eme.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
yemi2plus:
Iphone 4 case.
I'm planning of getting a laptop and blackberry bold 4 this month. I'm tired of typing with a java phone. I'm still searching and chatting with sellers that will ship it for free via dhl, ups, or eme.

most sellers will only ship free using those options if the worth of the goods is a bit much
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2013
good night to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2013
before i go to bed i will like to provide the tracking number of my goods that will arrive by monday or tuesday. dhl is the shipping company and this is the tracking number 2695570323 just visit www.dhl.com and insert the tracking number by your right hand side were it is stated track item (s)....
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2013
a very big good morning to all importers in the house.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2013
importexpert: before i go to bed i will like to provide the tracking number of my goods that will arrive by monday or tuesday. dhl is the shipping company and this is the tracking number 2695570323 just visit www.dhl.com and insert the tracking number by your right hand side were it is stated track item (s)....
your items are already in Nigeria and will get to Abuja in the next 24hours or less. Kindly e-mail me the link of the items, who knows I'm might be interested.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2013
yemi2plus:
your items are already in Nigeria and will get to Abuja in the next 24hours or less. Kindly e-mail me the link of the items, who knows I'm might be interested.

yes they are in nigeria and will arrive in abuja something around 4pm. i will not be chanced to receive them this evening but i will do that tuesday morning. just reply to my delivery email for the link
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
good morning to all importers in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2013
good morning to all importers in the house...

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.