Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211689 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Carmal90 :
can i purchase online wit gtb atm card prof bello
Yes. You need to apply and activate your Token for internet banking before you can start using your GTbank MasterCard for online transaction.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
page 55 officially opened by yemi2plus
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
shakol91: my head dey hot boss,dats y i dey miss d email,but I've done some screen shot with my phone below,but I have problem on sending them tru gmail with my phone,I can't attach dem with the composed mail,pls help I will do the pc screen shot wen am connected.

@shakol since what you sent before was a screen short, try forwarding the mail to uba
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
yemi2plus:
o boy see as your account balance dey green. Anyways, I strongly advise you use a PC for the screenshot. Reason: once the BB screenshot above is zoomed on a PC it becomes hard to read.

yes a p.c is the best for screen short. wetin carry your eyes go him account balance? "wink" lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
importexpert:

yes a p.c is the best for screen short. wetin carry your eyes go him account balance? "wink" lol
Lol don't mind him I don withdraw am finish tru ATM and na AE cos am because I was expecting after my 1st order I will continue like dat. But only God knows
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Latest,I spoke with cfc today they told me I have only 120days to claim for refund and it starts from 3/12/2013.hmm, I need someone to help me on how I can possibly get an acknowledgment mail from AE to aid my refund
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls help,after I've tried to forward one of the previous mail sent by AE to cfc. Everything moved to the subject of the composed message. I thought everything should be in the body of the newly composed mail. Is that normal? I think somebody got what I said
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Fabinu(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
yemi2plus:
Yes. You need to apply and activate your Token for internet banking before you can start using your GTbank MasterCard for online transaction.
abeg drop ur phone numba, we gat tall @yemi2plus
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2014

Fabinu:

abeg drop ur phone numba, we gat tall @yemi2plus
Hi Fabinu,
Kindly contact me via yemi2plus@gmail.com
Regards,
Yemi.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2014
@ Oga Bello, can I forward what I have in this screen shot to cfc. I don't know maybe they will reject it again,because I've already sent them something similar to this before. I need ur answer asap. Thanks

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014
shakol91: Lol don't mind him I don withdraw am finish tru ATM and na AE cos am because I was expecting after my 1st order I will continue like dat. But only God knows

hard luck bro. obstacles are every were. this is just your own share but we will surely walk over it. you will surely continue. this should not be a discouragement.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2014
shakol91: Latest,I spoke with cfc today they told me I have only 120days to claim for refund and it starts from 3/12/2013.hmm, I need someone to help me on how I can possibly get an acknowledgment mail from AE to aid my refund

keep asking your seller if he has those same products in stock, tell him you really need the items he should help you with the ae refund asap. why i always encourage that you shoul use your seller is that his account will either be a gold, diamond or silver account. such accounts have a faster response and an expedited service.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
shakol91: Pls help,after I've tried to forward one of the previous mail sent by AE to cfc. Everything moved to the subject of the composed message. I thought everything should be in the body of the newly composed mail. Is that normal? I think somebody got what I said

@shakol something is wrong. if you click on forward everything should be in the body not the subject. try repeating the process if it is still like that try to forward it to your email. if the one you received in your email is also not ok then try to change a browser. all the best
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
shakol91: @ Oga Bello, can I forward what I have in this screen shot to cfc. I don't know maybe they will reject it again,because I've already sent them something similar to this before. I need ur answer asap. Thanks

@shakol shakol try forwarding it am sure they should accept it. you can also include the transaction i.d. you will find it if you logging to your uba africard account.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Today is my birthday. You all should wish me goodluck!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
yemi2plus: Today is my birthday. You all should wish me goodluck!
you already have goodluck,because your importation biz is successful, wetin make I call my own by Feb wen I'm having my own? Only God knows
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
importexpert:

keep asking your seller if he has those same products in stock, tell him you really need the items he should help you with the ae refund asap. why i always encourage that you shoul use your seller is that his account will either be a gold, diamond or silver account. such accounts have a faster response and an expedited service.
yes she still has those products in store,but how can I know maybe she has gold,diamond or silver account? Pls I need someone with internet connection to pls confirm maybe AE live chat is working. I have to confirm d time and the procedure. I only have #250 for MTN 2hrs plan and I don't want to allow it to waste. Pls I beg @ all
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
yemi2plus: Today is my birthday. You all should wish me goodluck!

happy birthday @yemi. i think this should deserve a thread. will upload a thread for that later in the day
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
shakol91: yes she still has those products in store,but how can I know maybe she has gold,diamond or silver account? Pls I need someone with internet connection to pls confirm maybe AE live chat is working. I have to confirm d time and the procedure. I only have #250 for MTN 2hrs plan and I don't want to allow it to waste. Pls I beg @ all

send me the link let me confirm that
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
importexpert:

send me the link let me confirm that
I've checked,she still has those products in her store. I hope to subscribed today and try all my best to reach AE. Pls Oga Bello I might need ur help over 9t. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:34am On Jan 04, 2014
i am seriously working for my refund,Oga bello u don sleep b4 12mid night grin,lol well I have downloaded my trade manager and the pc screen shot,but still learning to use both.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2014
shakol91: i am seriously walking for my refund,Oga bello u don sleep b4 12mid night grin,lol well have downloaded my trade manager and the pc screen shot,but still learning to use both.

sorry shakol i had a very busy day yesterday, i have 2 shipments that i had to clear yesterday. 1 with ems and the order with dhl. they gave me a bit busy day. if you notice my updates were not constant yesterday. sorry for that. how was your night and how was the chat with the ae customer care? was their any progress?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2014
good morning to every one on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by merit12(f): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2014
gud day @all
@oga bello you promised a callback the other day

well am still awaiting my goods
i have just been given a tracking num

am impatiently waiting for my goods ,it free deliverly via china post

@yemi re male or female
nd which side you dey for benin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
importexpert:

sorry shakol i had a very busy day yesterday, i have 2 shipments that i had to clear yesterday. 1 with ems and the order with dhl. they gave me a bit busy day. if you notice my updates were not constant yesterday. sorry for that. how was your night and how was the chat with the ae customer care? was their any progress?
I never had the opportunity to chat with the AE customer care yeasterday because they only work from Mon-Fri (9am-16pm)+8GMT. So I've to wait till monday
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Oga bello,pls I will like u to teach me how to add or find sellers on trade manager. And 2ndly,I've clear cookies several times but my dh account is telling we wrong password or email. Are you experiencing dsame tin dar?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
@yemi re male or female

[/quote]I wonder ooh,I think say na only me note am,maybe our broda dey use F for sexuality trend and forget 2 change am for biz trend.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
merit12: gud day @all
@oga bello you promised a callback the other day

well am still awaiting my goods
i have just been given a tracking num

am impatiently waiting for my goods ,it free deliverly via china post

@yemi re male or female
nd which side you dey for benin

sorry @merit for not calling back. my head was upstairs. next time kindly flash to remember me. how many days did you agreed with your seller for shipping? your tracking number will take some time before it becomes functional so check back after sometime
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
shakol91: I never had the opportunity to chat with the AE customer care yeasterday because they only work from Mon-Fri (9am-16pm)+8GMT. So I've to wait till monday

hardluck for that. try chatting with them between 2am and 9am. i wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.