Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211467 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
shakol91:
@yemi re male or female

I wonder ooh,I think say na only me note am,maybe our broda dey use F for sexuality trend and forget 2 change am for biz trend.

lol. shakol and merit should leave yemi alone. this is business class not lovers class. yemi is a girl or boy should matter in a lovers class not here. we all here have one direction which is business. working collectively for our individual success. but @yemi still answer them.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oga Bello u never answer my question oo,about trade manager,check previous page
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
shakol91: Oga Bello u never answer my question oo,about trade manager,check previous page

ok i will check and reply you asap
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
merit12: gud day @all
@oga bello you promised a callback the other day

well am still awaiting my goods
i have just been given a tracking num

am impatiently waiting for my goods ,it free deliverly via china post

@yemi re male or female
nd which side you dey for benin

I be confirm pako boy oh. I base around Evboutubu, Egor LGA.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by merit12(f): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
[b][/b] grin tongue Yemi I pako pass you o

I dey useh for ogida. Egor local too
U male or femaale undecided undecided
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
merit12: [b][/b] grin tongue Yemi I pako pass you o

He said "i be correct kpako boy".
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Deiok:

He said "i be correct kpako boy".

i love nairalanders with functioning brains. I love this answer. Happy new year.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
importexpert:

i love nairalanders with functioning brains. I love this answer. Happy new year.

Same to you sir. I pray this new year our business and career will be uplifted.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
merit12: [b][/b] grin tongue Yemi I pako pass you o

I be male. Useh nor far from my side na. I get one babe wey I dey even run her package for your area. All is well sha.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2014
shakol91: @Oga bello,pls I will like u to teach me how to add or find sellers on trade manager. And 2ndly,I've clear cookies several times but my dh account is telling we wrong password or email. Are you experiencing dsame tin dar?
@ Oga Bello,u av'nt responded 2 my secnd qustn here Pls do so. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
shakol91: @Oga bello,pls I will like u to teach me how to add or find sellers on trade manager. And 2ndly,I've clear cookies several times but my dh account is telling we wrong password or email. Are you experiencing dsame tin dar?

@shakol if you have cleared your cookies and restart the browser several times and it is still giving you same response kindly click on the forget password link and create a new password. to ad sellers on your ae list, search for any product you want to buy and click on chat on a particular product. if you have your trade manager installed, it will instantly inform you at the top of your chat that this user is not on your list will you like to add him? click on add. i hope this helps?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
shakol91: @ Oga Bello,u av'nt responded 2 my secnd qustn here Pls do so. Thanks

i could not find the 2nd un responded question. kindly requote it. send me the chat link i will help you to verify. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
importexpert:

i could not find the 2nd un responded question. kindly requote it. send me the chat link i will help you to verify. thanks
I asked about DH login and u've answered it. It is really difficult to login in with my email and password and I registered with that,I've used this severally and it always open except yesterday. Pls help
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
shakol91: I asked about DH login and u've answered it. It is really difficult to login in with my email and password and I registered with that,I've used this severally and it always open except yesterday. Pls help
Kindly make sure you're typing the correct password and user id.
Also, make sure you type capital letters where they are supposed to be if you used any.
I had same problem with my Africard account untill I discovered the problem was from me. If I use my phone to type my user id, the first letter is Capitalized, but if I use a PC it's small letter unless I activate caps on.
If this does not work, use the "forget password feature" to reset your password.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
Also, make sure you type capital letters where they are supposed to be if you used any.
I had same problem with my Africard account untill I discovered the problem was from me. If I use my phone to type my user id, the first letter is Capitalized, but if I use a PC it's small letter unless I activate caps on.
If this does not work, use the "forget password feature" to reset your password.
i understand what you said,but i don't think that's the problem because i am using the same email and password with AE. so i don't have problem while signin on AE but on DH at the same time,so please what can be the problem
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:47am On Jan 06, 2014
i am a little bit relieved to tell the "aos" that i just finished chatting with AE customer care,it was indeed helpful. i hope to give u feedback on what they asked me to do after 24-48hrs,it takes them minimum of 24hrs to reply mails,i have sent mails to necessary dept. if u remembered i had problem for not been refunded by my bank and secondly non-verification of my card by AE itself not VISA. customer care has promised to forwarding the scanned document i submitted to them for verification to card security dept. and also gave me address to mail for sending acknowledgement mail requested by uba
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:56am On Jan 06, 2014
grin nice news coming in. i got the mail just now that i can use my card now,it has been verified by AE card security. so i am waiting for the second mail on my refund. i pray it also go well.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2014
shakol91: I asked about DH login and u've answered it. It is really difficult to login in with my email and password and I registered with that,I've used this severally and it always open except yesterday. Pls help

you have 2 solutions now. i am sure they will surely work. i wish you all the best
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2014
shakol91: grin nice news coming in. i got the mail just now that i can use my card now,it has been verified by AE card security. so i am waiting for the second mail on my refund. i pray it also go well.
Thank God, i so happy for you. I wish you the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:

nice post at yemi.good morning and how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2014
shakol91: i understand what you said,but i don't think that's the problem because i am using the same email and password with AE. so i don't have problem while signin on AE but on DH at the same time,so please what can be the problem

kindly reset the password. i know it will fix the problem
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2014
shakol91: i am a little bit relieved to tell the "aos" that i just finished chatting with AE customer care,it was indeed helpful. i hope to give u feedback on what they asked me to do after 24-48hrs,it takes them minimum of 24hrs to reply mails,i have sent mails to necessary dept. if u remembered i had problem for not been refunded by my bank and secondly non-verification of my card by AE itself not VISA. customer care has promised to forwarding the scanned document i submitted to them for verification to card security dept. and also gave me address to mail for sending acknowledgement mail requested by uba

congratulations shakol the chat is really helpful. if both process works out, it will be your decision to either forward it to uba for your refund or to tell ae to pay the seller to forward your goods since your card must have been verified by then. i wish you all the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2014
shakol91: grin nice news coming in. i got the mail just now that i can use my card now,it has been verified by AE card security. so i am waiting for the second mail on my refund. i pray it also go well.

congratulations shakol, now that your card have been verified what is your decision? verifying means you can now use your card freely on ae with out any obstacles. my advice now is that you should tell them to pay your seller if you are still interested because if they are refunding you they will charge you escrow fee and remember that uba have already charged you a non refundable fee for that transaction. i think the goods should be more profitable than the refund. i wish you all the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2014
importexpert:

nice post at yemi.good morning and how was your night?
My night was great. Yours?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2014
importexpert:

congratulations shakol, now that your card have been verified what is your decision? verifying means you can now use your card freely on ae with out any obstacles. my advice now is that you should tell them to pay your seller if you are still interested because if they are refunding you they will charge you escrow fee and remember that uba have already charged you a non refundable fee for that transaction. i think the goods should be more profitable than the refund. i wish you all the best.
The bolded is so true. Some percentage of my two re-fund was deducted.
Shakol, I think you should fellow Bello's advise. Hope na DHL shipping?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
My night was great. Yours?

fine oh yemi. happy birthday once more. i really wanted to upload an happy birthday thread for you. i did not know what kept me apart.

i hope merit got you some birthday gifts?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:

yes, when buying such products dont allow resolvable circumstances lead to a refund because you will surely be at a lost. yes they agreed on dhl shipping.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
importexpert:
yes, when buying such products dont allow resolvable circumstances lead to a refund because you will surely be at a lost. yes they agreed on dhl shipping.
yemi2plus:
I really appreciate u guys and all other well wishers. I will try to chat with AE customer care maybe they can pay my seller and inform her to ship. I want to ask maybe this process won't involve reordering again?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Deiok:
Thank God, i so happy for you. I wish you the best.
thanks,I don't hear much from you on this trend,are u still learning or already part of the biz. If u are not,pls do so
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
shakol91: I really appreciate u guys and all other well wishers. I will try to chat with AE customer care maybe they can pay my seller and inform her to ship. I want to ask maybe this process won't involve reordering again?

hi, shakol since the order have been closed, i think you may be required to order again. just logging to my orders i believe you will find it their. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by safecellclub: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello everyone, my name is Louisa, i came across this thread when i saw an advert on face book. i didn't doubt if it was possible cos i have been hearing about mini importation and how one could make money from it, but their eBook is quite high some sold for 6k, some 5k so when i came across this Bello'S OWN I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS CHEAPER HONESTLY I EXPECTED A SHABBY response from him but to my uttermost surprise, Mr Bello is a very calm and calculated guy though never met him before but from my communication with him since November last year i can confidently say he is a trustworthy guy and am very proud to associate with him. I discovered that unlike other internet marketers he is very attentive, whenever u call him he answers, even if he dosent pick his call, he will use his credit and call u back in fact i must say i am very impressed and Mr Bello, pls keep it up your type are rare and very hard to find in today;s Nigeria. He was the one that guided me on what to buy when i told him that i was confused, he guided me all the way, getting my card, communicating with the sellers, ordering, i am very happy i heeded to his advice, i bought 11 tablets and pouch from DHGate at about 12k and sold them at 20k, so i made a whopping profit of about 87k! Mr Bello God bless u richly!

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
safecellclub: Hello everyone, my name is Louisa, i came across this thread when i saw an advert on face book. i didn't doubt if it was possible cos i have been hearing about mini importation and how one could make money from it, but their eBook is quite high some sold for 6k, some 5k so when i came across this Bello'S OWN I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS CHEAPER HONESTLY I EXPECTED A SHABBY response from him but to my uttermost surprise, Mr Bello is a very calm and calculated guy though never met him before but from my communication with him since November last year i can confidently say he is a trustworthy guy and am very proud to associate with him. I discovered that unlike other internet marketers he is very attentive, whenever u call him he answers, even if he dosent pick his call, he will use his credit and call u back in fact i must say i am very impressed and Mr Bello, pls keep it up your type are rare and very hard to find in today;s Nigeria. He was the one that guided me on what to buy when i told him that i was confused, he guided me all the way, getting my card, communicating with the sellers, ordering, i am very happy i heeded to his advice, i bought 11 tablets and pouch from !!!!!!!!!! at about 12k and sold them at 20k, so i made a whopping profit of about 87k! Mr Bello God bless u richly!

hi Louisa, you have just rendered me speechless. i believe this will be a very motivative post to to the sleeping importers in the house. if a married lady can carry out the teachings of this life changing ebbok, why not you? thanks very much for the post @louisa i hope all my facebook subscribers will be coming up with their testimonies like this as fb is my major traffic source. once more thank you very much louisa and i wish you happy new year and success in your biz. if you have the pics of your tabs you can upload them at your leisure time. thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.