Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211700 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
What's on board peeps?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ntyce(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Good day,
Just made payment for the ebook today. Cant wait to start reading and harnessing the goodies.
When will the book be delivered.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
ntyce: Good day,
Just made payment for the ebook today. Cant wait to start reading and harnessing the goodies.
When will the book be delivered.
Send Bello a message containing your payment details.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Neduzze5: What's on board peeps?
We thank God. after the rain, come the sunshine brother. We are waiting for you to join the moving train..have a nice day
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
shakol91: We thank God. after the rain, come the sunshine brother. We are waiting for you to join the moving train..have a nice day
The guy is as old as the thread itself.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
i have missed alot. chai God
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
yemi2plus:
The guy is as old as the thread itself.

Lol, this guy self. My brother from the literature section. Well, the sure fact is that once I'm through with my exams, I'll enter into this full time especially in the importation of female accessories. Secondly is to open a Facebook group where I can advertise my wares. Thirdly is a website too. These steps will lead us to greatness. Our only major problems would be how to bring these goods to clients that are not in the same state with us but by God's grace, we shall overcome. Great Importers!!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Seened: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
shakol91: welcome to importexport world on NL. If u av any question u can post it on the trend for answers but pls make sure u put the names of website from the ebook on code. U can get the code from my previous posts eg AE,Dg or DH Thanks

Good evening importers, hope I met you all in good spirit. @Shak: well noted boss, well noted.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
@oga Bello thanks very much for the support. may God reward you abundantly. i just want to let the house know that i just recieved my order today friday in lafia, nasarawa state.

below is my tracking details : EE856909686CN

track them on http://www.emsng.com/Default.aspx or http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

thanks for the continuous support oga b. oga yemi2plus, shakol91, new comers on the thread happy new year. i will upload images later in the day.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
femiabiola@jamb:
@oga Bello thanks very much for the support. may God reward you abundantly. i just want to let the house know that i just recieved my order today friday in lafia, nasarawa state.

track them on http://www.emsng.com/Default.aspx or http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

thanks for the continuous support oga b. oga yemi2plus, shakol91, new comers on the thread happy new year. i will upload images later in the day.
Welldone bro. How many days did it take EMS to ship the item to Nigeria?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seened:
Good evening importers, hope I met you all in good spirit. @Shak: well noted boss, well noted.
ok
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
femiabiola@jamb:

happy 4 u,hoping 4 mine very soon

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
yemi2plus:
Welldone bro. How many days did it take EMS to ship the item to Nigeria?
he should,because I'm also using ems 2 9ja. But my seller never reply and I'm scared wen AE showed after payment dat my order process is 12day and the seller promised b4 payment dat it will only take maximum of 10days. Really confused now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
shakol91: he should,because I'm also using ems 2 9ja. But my seller never reply and I'm scared wen AE showed after payment dat my order process is 12day and the seller promised b4 payment dat it will only take maximum of 10days. Really confused now
Processing day is different from the number of days the item will get to Nigeria. Processing day is the number of days it will take the seller to ship out the item.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
It will take 1 - 2 weeks for your item to get to Nigeria. Check http://track-chinapost.com/
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Opengates(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Oga Bello, are you still selling the ebook and how much is it for now?

Waiting for your reply urgently...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
yemi2plus: It will take 1 - 2 weeks for your item to get to Nigeria. Check http://track-chinapost.com/
YEMI WHERE DO RESIDE IN LAGOS
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Good evening to everyone on the thread. To yemi and shakol i will send you your kano goodies via mtn vtu. How was your day? I just dont know from were to start replying post.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread and we wish nairaland quick recovery from its state of health
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2014
we wish nairaland will not go down again and we wish the lost data is recoverable
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dennismukoro(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good day importer. Can I import shoes from aliexpress using Nipost as the shipping service. Need an answer
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tosin481: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
importexpert: we wish nairaland will not go down again and we wish the lost data is recoverable
I say amen to your prayer. First it was our thread, now its nairaland. May God help us. Please oga what value in dollar is free of custom duty while shipping mobile phone tru dhl from ae. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
dennismukoro: Good day importer. Can I import shoes from aliexpress using Nipost as the shipping service. Need an answer

yes you can. but it is a very long process. kindly contact your sellers and ask them to use an affordable post office service for you. they will use china, honkong or singerpore post etc. your shipment will still arrive via post office. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
tosin481: I say amen to your prayer. First it was our thread, now its nairaland. May God help us. Please oga what value in dollar is free of custom duty while shipping mobile phone tru dhl from ae. Thanks

Nigeiran customs actually lacks a particular limit. i advice that you do not import more than 6pieces at a time and do not go above 600usd in a single shipment. always ask the seller to devalue items or break up shipments when you are going above my above stated borders.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
i hope nairaland will be able recover its lost data. i wish the mods and admins success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by faheez(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2014
I can't believe dis is happening to Nairaland
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2014
faheez: I can't believe dis is happening to Nairaland

you know in life you will always encounter challenges. but by the grace of God they will walk over it. how is business and everything?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by faheez(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2014
importexpert:

you know in life you will always encounter challenges. but by the grace of God they will walk over it. how is business and everything?
my boss,everything has been going smoothly...God bless u
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Fayrouzz(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Found this thread again!! Well done boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.