Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211612 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2014
lets go their

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2014
importexpert: lets go their
waiting[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairamaverick(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2014
importexpert: lets go their
you said you would upload the tutorial on how to submit link to search engines this week.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2014
if we live in an urban area or we are still in the university or we are current online, then we know that "pink lips" is a topic that is always making the headlines. a lot of topics on lips lightening solutions have been created on nairaland, other nigerian forums, thousands of youtube videos, facebook fan pages and lots more. one of the most practiced methods to get this pink lips is to scrape, tatoo and color the lips pink. the price of doing this ranges from N7,500- N25,000 depending on were you are doing it but the most common price is 7-10k. although this method sometimes do not look real. see a sample photo below.

another method that people use is "movate tube" this tube/method is not designed for the lips, it brings out a lightening effect on the lips although it gets darker than ever as soon as you stop using it.

celebrities all over the country have used 1 method or the order to lighten up their lips and many other nigerians. a lot of other people also want to go into lips lightening but do not want to use the lips scraping and tatooing method which is the most common method in market.

i recently discovered a solution to this unsolved thirst. i have ordered some few samples and wanted to give them out as free reviews, but the guys i contacted for the samples even want to pay for it because they feel they will not have it if they should wait for free reviews. below are photo samples of the products. remember we are just importers strive to meet clients needs. so far about 3 reputable pharmacies and supermarkets are interested in the products. see photos.

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2014
more photos. please note that this is not in anyway a recommendation or an advice to lighten up your lips. but if you find pharmacies/super markets/individuals in need of the product you can provide them with the solution. from the moment you see this post to next 3months you can not read all the threads that talked about pink lips on nairaland, are you doubting? if yes try this search. "site:nairaland.com pink lips" copy and insert the quoted in your search bar. more photos

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
the price of the products ranges from 2-25 usd including shipping /piece. i bought my samples for 7.20usd/piece including shipping. that is exactly N1192 including shipping. if they are sold for 2,500 each, profit/piece is about N1300. i know what i am saying. if you meet individuals in need of this products, they are sooo desperate that they can pay more for it because it looks more natural and better than the tatoo that they normally do.

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
importexpert: more photos. please note that this is not in anyway a recommendation or an advice to lighten up your lips. but if you find pharmacies/super markets/individuals in need of the product you can provide them with the solution. from the moment you see this post to next 3months you can not read all the threads that talked about pink lips on nairaland, are you doubting? if yes try this search. "site:nairaland.com pink lips" copy and insert the quoted in your search bar. more photos

hmm
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
stay glued as i will be coming up with a lot of other hot in demand products for my lovely nairand subscribers to import. i will come up with a detailed review about the products when they arrive.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
more questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
importexpert:

noted. good morning. hope you are fine?
am cul oga
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
importexpert:

kindly send me a mail and i will provide you with a link to chat with them
ok boss,i'll send it as soon as am wit my pc
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairamaverick(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
importexpert: more questions are highly welcome
still waiting for the tutorial on how to submit links to search engine. cry
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dapyem:
am cul oga

happy to hear that
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dapyem:
ok boss,i'll send it as soon as am wit my pc

email received and replied
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
nairamaverick: still waiting for the tutorial on how to submit links to search engine. cry

please do not rush me. i will do that when i am in the mood. i will try as much as i can too include A Lot of traffic generation resources as possible.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
more questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thanks for the Revelation. But if i say i will Venture into Something Like this, i go Buy Market. In my Area,Stuffs like these are of Meagre importance to the Society. Out of 10 Nigerians, how many will pay much to get their Lips Pink.in my Area, Ladies would rather Manage their N100 Lip Stick than pay N1500 For this Cherry Blossom.

I was Expecting something Like Electronics.
I wanna Go into Tablets, How Good is tablet Business, is it in High Demand. Can people rush my product. I would Truly Appreciate Some Enlightenments. And testimonies.
I made a Mistake,which i Regret,i bought uk used Storm 1. That phone almost made me blow a Guy, i bought them at N4,125. Four of them, and he was pricing it at 2000 each. Life is Hard
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2014
importexpert: good morning to everyone. i was a little bit busy but am getting over it now. nice job to all those that kept the thread lively

wisehouse
Catalyst4real
Najwal

and others. send me a pm or an email for a gift package
. long time....I was busy with exams all this while.....I will can you later on the package I'd like you to send.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2014
I'd like you to send me forex trading, though I have some manual about it....2...exporting...3..web hosting...4..EBay and any links or connection (people) that will make shipment to nigeris very cheap, cos I want to DEAL MAINLY WITH EBAY AS FROM NOW ON.........5.....ANY interesting packages that will be of help now and the near future.......Thanks in advance....Hope my requests are not too much?....once again, thanks sir.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2014
I'd like you to send me forex trading, though I have some manual about it....2...exporting...3..web hosting...4..EBay and any links or connection (people) that will make shipment to nigeria very cheap, cos I want to DEAL MAINLY WITH EBAY AS FROM NOW ON.........5.....ANY interesting packages that will be of help now and the near future.......Thanks in advance....Hope my requests are not too much?....once again, thanks sir.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Catalyst4real: Thanks for the Revelation. But if i say i will Venture into Something Like this, i go Buy Market. In my Area,Stuffs like these are of Meagre importance to the Society. Out of 10 Nigerians, how many will pay much to get their Lips Pink.in my Area, Ladies would rather Manage their N100 Lip Stick than pay N1500 For this Cherry Blossom.

I wanna Go into Tablets, How Good is tablet Business, is it in High Demand. Can people rush my product. I would Truly Appreciate Some Enlightenments. And testimonies.
I made a Mistake,which i Regret,i bought uk used Storm 1. That phone almost made me blow a Guy, i bought them at N4,125. Four of them, and he was pricing it at 2000 each. Life is Hard
no regrets bro! Atleast u r wiser dan me in dat particular matter. Me na tablet i dey oo. My first order was abt 11k, i sold 4 25k. My second order arrived yestaday. My next one is cuming next wek. One tin s dat wn u tel people abt it. They wl always want 2 see it b4 buying. So try and market it b4 it cums. Remember d links i sent 2 u. Dey r d very 1 i bought and d seller is gud. I wl advice u always buy does wt one sim slot. Most nija no like 2sim stuff and most nija no no hw 2 use Wifi they prefer dos wt sim card.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kenomobola(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Good afternoon, Mr Bello. I just made an online bank transfer for your importation pack. I will be expecting your response.

Thank you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
kenomobola: Good afternoon, Mr Bello. I just made an online bank transfer for your importation pack. I will be expecting your response.

Thank you.

noted and have been delivered within 5minutes. feel free to ask questions if you need help. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Catalyst4real: Thanks for the Revelation. But if i say i will Venture into Something Like this, i go Buy Market. In my Area,Stuffs like these are of Meagre importance to the Society. Out of 10 Nigerians, how many will pay much to get their Lips Pink.in my Area, Ladies would rather Manage their N100 Lip Stick than pay N1500 For this Cherry Blossom.

i understand brother. it is true that you really need to be in an area were they are highly demanded. yes tablets are in a high demand especially if you are in an area were they are being needed. do not take your phones to those kind of places to sell, they are use to buying scrabs, stolen or from desperade people. print flyers for your marketing and use the online medium. you will surely get the best out of it. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
wisehouse: no regrets bro! Atleast u r wiser dan me in dat particular matter. Me na tablet i dey oo. My first order was abt 11k, i sold 4 25k. My second order arrived yestaday. My next one is cuming next wek. One tin s dat wn u tel people abt it. They wl always want 2 see it b4 buying. So try and market it b4 it cums. Remember d links i sent 2 u. Dey r d very 1 i bought and d seller is gud. I wl advice u always buy does wt one sim slot. Most nija no like 2sim stuff and most nija no no hw 2 use Wifi they prefer dos wt sim card.
Thank you Very Much. I am Encouraged and Lifted
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kenomobola(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thank you very much. I have received your bumper package, I will contact you if I have any issues.

P.S. You are one of those few people flying the flag of integrity and reliability on nairaland. Keep it up.

importexpert:

noted and have been delivered within 5minutes. feel free to ask questions if you need help. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kenomobola(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2014

@Catalyst4real
Truth is; patience is very crucial. Do not think the first offer will always be the right offer, always hold out for the right price. Most of these people undervaluing your items are either looking for stolen goods or impossible bargains. When you stick to your guns, and politely explain the features and benefits of your product to such people; some of them might come round. All the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Thank you Very Much. I am Encouraged and Lifted
dnt mention
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hi importers in d huz.

Am just cumin bk 4rm nipost wt my two tablet.
Nipost woman want me 2 b buying 4 her to sell. Hahahaha!

Men dis biz sweet.

Am thinking of hosting a seminar. What do u think?
@importexpert and all d gurus in d huz.
i owe u alot.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ladygeneral: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello importexpert. Pls cn u post d link to those "natural way or making a dark lips pink"..its d latest craze in town nw.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
kenomobola:

P.S. You are one of those few people flying the flag of integrity and reliability on nairaland. Keep it up.

Seconded!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.