Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211610 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
importexpert:

email received and replied
thanks oga. i will let u know d latest as soon as i chat wit dem
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
wisehouse: Hi importers in d huz.

Am just cumin bk 4rm nipost wt my two tablet.
Nipost woman want me 2 b buying 4 her to sell. Hahahaha!

Men dis biz sweet.

Am thinking of hosting a seminar. What do u think?
@importexpert and all d gurus in d huz.
i owe u alot.
photo please!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ladygeneral: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
importexpert: the price of the products ranges from 2-25 usd including shipping /piece. i bought my samples for 7.20usd/piece including shipping. that is exactly N1192 including shipping. if they are sold for 2,500 each, profit/piece is about N1300. i know what i am saying. if you meet individuals in need of this products, they are sooo desperate that they can pay more for it because it looks more natural and better than the tatoo that they normally do.
importexpert pls cn u post d link to natural solution to brighten dark lips.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread. i will be attending a program by saturday that needs a lot of my time and research. i will be less active till then. i wish all of us the best of luck
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dennismukoro(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Good Morning Gurus. Pls have anyone try to pay paypal through ebay.com from nigeria and receive is goods.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2014
hi Henrypremier, you came all the way from china to spam nigerian threads? try it with some other countries. nigerians are on their feet and do not fall for cheap tricks anymore. get something better to do bro.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ladygeneral: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2014
importexpert: hi Henrypremier, you came all the way from china to spam nigerian threads? try it with some other countries. nigerians are on their feet and do not fall for cheap tricks anymore. get something better to do bro.
importexpert, pls cn u post d link of dose "natural ways of lightening dark lips" plss...i hv customers already. Or u just tel me d name so i cn use it nd search on aliexpress..tnx.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
After wasting my time, the seller asked me to apply for a
refund, claiming that my package was sent back to him...
Quite funny...
No shhh, my question is how do I receive my money? I
used my GTB MasterCard for payment and from what I
gathered, MasterCard can't receive or....?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
dennismukoro: Good Morning Gurus. Pls have anyone try to pay paypal through ebay.com from nigeria and receive is goods.

Yes I have used my PayPal acct verified with my GT MasterCard to buy my laptop and some other items on eBay delivered tru dhl to my door step. U v to link your PayPal with your eBay to make payment.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
see you guys tomorrow evening. missing you all a lot
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2014
funkyjms: After wasting my time, the seller asked me to apply for a
Quite funny...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Hi Wisehouse, Did you order for that Package through DHL or through Singapore post. The sellers Link you Gave me. How fast is his Singapore post?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Catalyst4real: Hi Wisehouse, Did you order for that Package through DHL or through Singapore post. The sellers Link you Gave me. How fast is his Singapore post?
singapost is fast' about 13days+processing time.
The seller ships immediately u paid

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=funkyjms][/quote]open dispute and ask for refund. When u do AE will credit or acct.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by eldav(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Mr bello,pls i sent you a mail some days ago. Kindly reply.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2014
wisehouse: singapost is fast' about 13days+processing time.
The seller ships immediately u paid
Thanks Alot
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
good afternoon to everyone on the thread. am back and better. all post will be attended to shortly
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapyem:
thanks oga. i will let u know d latest as soon as i chat wit dem

dont mention
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Una well done oh. Success as you embark on this arduous money making venture. As for me, I don hol small brake as a result of money issues. Good luck. cry
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ladygeneral: importexpert pls cn u post d link to natural solution to brighten dark lips.

the most commonly used natural measures from my research is to create a paste from honey, sugar and lime. then use it twice to trice using tooth brush or with your finger in a circular form to rub it thoroughly. i have not used it before so i cant testify to it
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
funkyjms: After wasting my time, the seller asked me to apply for a
Quite funny...

you will receive your money in your payment method. ask for refund and wait for them to process it
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wisehouse, that seller is an Unserious Seller, ave
Been sending him msgs since yesterday and he is not replying. Or is he out of Stock?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
eldav: Mr bello,pls i sent you a mail some days ago. Kindly reply.

could not locate your mail. can you please resend?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Neduzze5: Una well done oh. Success as you embark on this arduous money making venture. As for me, I don hol small brake as a result of money issues. Good luck. cry

use what you have to get what you want. do not leave them idle. you have a goldmine in your possession please open your eyes and use it to your advantage. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by abduldope(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ladygeneral: importexpert, pls cn u post d link of dose "natural ways of lightening dark lips" plss...i hv customers already. Or u just tel me d name so i cn use it nd search on aliexpress..tnx.
AV come across doz cream jst search MAJIC PINK LIPS. Hop I helpd
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Catalyst4real: Wisehouse, that seller is an Unserious Seller, ave
Been sending him msgs since yesterday and he is not replying. Or is he out of Stock?
no not atall. He s bn responding. Gv him Som time
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread and happy sunday
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
importexpert: good morning to everyone on the thread and happy sunday
You've not replied my post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.