Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,779 members, 7,866,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212408 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
adaytech: And how on earth are we sure the phones are nt china fones..... coz me viewing it it like like 1............. both the tab and the samsung s5
that's because u lack info bro. 99% of phones used all over the world are either done by or assembled by China, including the battery in your PHONE

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
adaytech: And how on earth are we sure the phones are nt china fones..... coz me viewing it it like like 1............. both the tab and the samsung s5

their is a provision of were to buy china or original. the choice is yours
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
#Testimony
Better than a thousand years of diligent search is ONE DAY with a great Mentor
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
can dhl shipping stay for 23days and yet no delivery? abi Na scam?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
wisehouse: can dhl shipping stay for 23days and yet no delivery? abi Na scam?

dhl mostly delivers to nigeria within 2-8days in rare situations their can be issues of late delivery that can take up to 9-12 days for them to deliver i have been using dhl for several years and i rarely have such experiences. it mostly happens during festive periods like december or so and in very rare and abnormal situation like yours it may take this long. i have never had such experience but i have a student that received his package about 19 days after shipping. remember i have been using dhl since 2009 or so and i have never had such experience . the most important thing is that is your tracking number working? if yes call dhl to inquire about your package otherwise contact your seller. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
importexpert:

dhl mostly delivers to nigeria within 2-8days in rare situations their can be issues of late delivery that can take up to 9-12 days for them to deliver i have been using dhl for several years and i rarely have such experiences. it mostly happens during festive periods like december or so and in very rare and abnormal situation like yours it may take this long. i have never had such experience but i have a student that received his package about 19 days after shipping. remember i have been using dhl since 2009 or so and i have never had such experience . the most important thing is that is your tracking number working? if yes call dhl to inquire about your package otherwise contact your seller. your success is my pride.
thanks bro, though not me OK, na one guy I do biz with last ,month,he refuse to buy from me because he knows AE, now he bought and for 23 days now no delivery
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi! Import Doctors. I actually want to make two enquiries.

I used another post office for delivery of some orders. Unfortunately, I was asked to pay #500 on each item pack. I am totally surprised as I wasn't asked to pay such when I used a previous one. They keep on telling me it is a federal money or whatever. Can someone please enlighten me, is it Legal? And why?

Due to the previous complaint, is it possible to change the postal code of an item that has just been shipped?

Thanks, I awaits your panadol that will cure this headache!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
@wiseman... I guess dere is nuffing wrong wiv u! Who lack info? Guess it you.. And tell me what do you know about phone?s... There two type's of samsung original nd d fake 1(M_horse) etc... Hence, my question wasn't 4 u..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
adaytech: @wiseman... I guess dere is nuffing wrong wiv u! Who lack info? Guess it you.. And tell me what do you know about phone?s... There two type's of samsung original nd d fake 1(M_horse) etc... Hence, my question wasn't 4 u..

Pls wat can a person use to differentiate btw d original and d fake?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
tohero: Hi! Import Doctors. I actually want to make two enquiries.

I used another post office for delivery of some orders. Unfortunately, I was asked to pay #500 on each item pack. I am totally surprised as I wasn't asked to pay such when I used a previous one. They keep on telling me it is a federal money or whatever. Can someone please enlighten me, is it Legal? And why?

Due to the previous complaint, is it possible to change the postal code of an item that has just been shipped?

Thanks, I awaits your panadol that will cure this headache!
a beg which post is that?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
wisehouse: a beg which post is that?
@wisehouse Good evening I sent u a pm and a mail,kindly reply sire!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
leppyj:
@wisehouse Good evening I sent u a pm and a mail,kindly reply sire!
check your box, have don that before now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
wisehouse: a beg which post is that?
Ketu Alapere. Lag
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
wisehouse: check your box, have don that before now

I have replied and I asked some questions in d mail in which I need ur answers. Pls check ur mail.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2014
U guys don't want to answer my question, please what's the highest shipping fee any of you have paid
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2014
And please can i use visa card to do the online buying?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
vower: U guys don't want to answer my question, please what's the highest shipping fee any of you have paid

hi, sorry but the question makes less of sense. may be it is due to the fact that you are not familiar with the process. in many situations i have bought things of only $10 or $20 including shipping. that is about N1600 or N3,200 including product and shipping. shipping will always be dependent on quantity. the higher the quantity the more you will pay for shipping and the cheaper the shipping price will get. lets say item x is N5 and the shipping is N2 a seller will tell you that if you are spending up to N200 on item x he will ship it for you free. so in most cases shipping can be free. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2014
vower: And please can i use visa card to do the online buying?

yes you can
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
leppyj:

I have replied and I asked some questions in d mail in which I need ur answers. Pls check ur mail.
I have
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2014
tohero:
Ketu Alapere. Lag
Nipost don't have right to ask you to pay, you giving them money is by choice. The ,money I give them is as I decid, those guys want to play on you. Well maybe importExpert has beta answer
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks for your answer i was checking aliExpress and what i noticed was the cheaper the goods the higher the shipping fee which is upto $50 i really need to get my hands on ur ebook and am hoping its not a scam because everyone i told said i shouldn't waste my money that it is a scam
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2014
vower: Thanks for your answer i was checking aliExpress and what i noticed was the cheaper the goods the higher the shipping fee which is upto $50 i really need to get my hands on ur ebook and am hoping its not a scam because everyone i told said i shouldn't waste my money that it is a scam
seriously, everyone? Hmmm. Have u asked ME! Or people in nairaland, of course what do u expect from people that lack same knowledge.
#Testimony Time
I have spent not less than 150k on dis biz, am even looking for loam so I can hit the market big time. I bought the eBook here,so the choice is us,u better stop askin and work
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by marcjoe(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
GET UR CHEAP MTN DATA PLAN HERE FOR AS LOW AS 250MB@#350, 500MB@#600 E.T.C...

WE ARE GENUINE...CHECK OUR THREAD FOR TESTIMONIES....
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
vower: Thanks for your answer i was checking aliExpress and what i noticed was the cheaper the goods the higher the shipping fee which is upto $50 i really need to get my hands on ur ebook and am hoping its not a scam because everyone i told said i shouldn't waste my money that it is a scam

lol. a scam on nairaland that over a year all that is surfacing daily is more and more testimonies? if the thread is not enough to convince you please do something better with your cash. may be like visiting "yahooza suya spot or Mrbiggs". i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Oreily(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lol@people you've been asking. so he has been scamming people for 98 pages? from the way ure asking question upon question...are you ever gonna make the move? with so much doubt...lol
Mr. B....... I havnt got your Ebook, but I would appreciate a quick advice if possible. I'v been importing for a while now but I ship my goods through forwarding agents......never through DHL or Fedex, etc because I'v heard friends complain about Dhl coniving with customs to overcharge in the name of import duties...

Now, my question is, is that a probable risk? does it happen? and if it does, how can it be averted or avoided? ....Thanks.
btw, if its not something you would like to reveal here, I would totally understand.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
good morning and happy sunday to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
importexpert: good morning and happy sunday to everyone on the thread
I need loan sir!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
wisehouse: Nipost don't have right to ask you to pay, you giving them money is by choice. The ,money I give them is as I decid, those guys want to play on you. Well maybe importExpert has beta answer

I wonder ooo!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Carmal90(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
@importexport,this is Carmal90,from Ilorin,pls I subscribe for this book last year november,and I got it instantly,but the problem am having is that I was a student last year,but now am more equipped cos am already graduate...pls enlighten more abt how to buy for online and pay through an agent in nigeria.pls I need how I can get in touch with the agent in nigeria.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Oreily(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
importexpert: good morning and happy sunday to everyone on the thread
I think you missed my post Chief..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Carmal90: @importexport,this is Carmal90,from Ilorin,pls I subscribe for this book last year november,and I got it instantly,but the problem am having is that I was a student last year,but now am more equipped cos am already graduate...pls enlighten more abt how to buy for online and pay through an agent in nigeria.pls I need how I can get in touch with the agent in nigeria.
if u ask me, the eBook holds every tin u do to know for now.just go try it and put it to work.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Alenkakent(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
@@ wise, I think I really need this ebook... How do I get it pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.