Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,716 members, 7,865,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212405 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Oreily: Lol@people you've been asking. so he has been scamming people for 98 pages? from the way ure asking question upon question...are you ever gonna make the move? with so much doubt...lol
Mr. B....... I havnt got your Ebook, but I would appreciate a quick advice if possible. I'v been importing for a while now but I ship my goods through forwarding agents......never through DHL or Fedex, etc because I'v heard friends complain about Dhl coniving with customs to overcharge in the name of import duties...

Now, my question is, is that a probable risk? does it happen? and if it does, how can it be averted or avoided? ....Thanks.
btw, if its not something you would like to reveal here, I would totally understand.

hi and you are welcome back from the weekend and welcome to the thread. those that told you that dhl use custom to over charge heard it from somewhere else but the truth is that if my shipment is with someone else that is not dhl my mind is not at rest. i have the experience and those that told you read fake stories. i advise that you always split in bits when ordering from those sites. i wish you success. dhl is highly recommended. please read every bit of this post thoroughly.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Alenkakent(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
@ importexpert... Pls how do I get ur ebook
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Alenkakent: @ importexpert... Pls how do I get ur ebook

kindly visit the link on my profile for the guide. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Goodmorning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Carmal90(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls reply me@importexport
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Carmal90: @importexport,this is Carmal90,from Ilorin,pls I subscribe for this book last year november,and I got it instantly,but the problem am having is that I was a student last year,but now am more equipped cos am already graduate...pls enlighten more abt how to buy for online and pay through an agent in nigeria.pls I need how I can get in touch with the agent in nigeria.

congratulations carmal90, welcome to the labour market. all forwarding agents and logistics companies are stated in your importation guide. kindly try going through them again. also i will send you a mail now kindly send me first five letters of ur address. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
kindly quote your questions if they are unanswered. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Carmal90(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Carmal90: @importexport,this is Carmal90,from Ilorin,pls I subscribe for this book last year november,and I got it instantly,but the problem am having is that I was a student last year,but now am more equipped cos am already graduate...pls enlighten more abt how to buy for online and pay through an agent in nigeria.pls I need how I can get in touch with the agent in nigeria.
this is my mail Carmallaide@gmail.com pls it is very urgent.....pls
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Carmal90(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
importexpert: kindly quote your questions if they are unanswered. your success is my pride
Tanx sir av seen the mail.am trying to read it carefully.Tanx once more
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Carmal90: this is my mail Carmallaide@gmail.com pls it is very urgent.....pls

replied
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Carmal90: Tanx sir av seen the mail.am trying to read it carefully.Tanx once more

you are welcome. take your time to go through them. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neyoalao(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
importexpert:

you are welcome. take your time to go through them. your success is my pride
Please the import expert which is beta forwarding agent or DHL and please hope DHL doesn't charge or say things about import duties
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Neyoalao:
Please the import expert which is beta forwarding agent or DHL and please hope DHL doesn't charge or say things about import duties
Thanks

i prefer dhl. to me if it is not dhl it cant be like dhl. if you are buying in bulk i advise that you ask your seller to send them in different packs. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by surestsam(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello, please what range dos dhl charge per 1kg
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
importexpert:

i prefer dhl. to me if it is not dhl it cant be like dhl. if you are buying in bulk i advise that you ask your seller to send them in different packs. your success is my pride
Hello Boss please look this up for me 6392309990321
na network issue here they make things difficult.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
surestsam: Hello, please what range dos dhl charge per 1kg

it depends on country and product. ask your seller please. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Frenchkiss564: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2014
importexpert: kindly quote your questions if they are unanswered. your success is my pride
you are doing a good job bro, i bought your package along time ago and i'm thanking God for tha. However you fail to keep to your promise of being there, your number aint going through, you dont use whatssapp, its only your pics we are seeing. I have a series of question for you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Frenchkiss564: you are doing a good job bro, i bought your package along time ago and i'm thanking God for tha. However you fail to keep to your promise of being there, your number aint going through, you dont use whatssapp, its only your pics we are seeing. I have a series of question for you

sorry which number is not going through? if you cant reach me it means you did not try to contact me. stop wasting your precious time chatting on whatsapp hoping that wonders will meet you their. for business, skype is the most flexible and i am available on skype almost 247 with both voice and video tutorials at no extra cost for my subscribers. my emails are all on 1click delivery, how many Unreplied emails have you sent that you said i did not keep to my promise? at least i have talked to over 10 nairalanders today on my 1 phone number that you said is not going. bro kindly wake up and tap as much as you can from me instead of waiting for some one to spoon feed you. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Import expert i have finally decided to purchase this ebook, i hope missed the chance to get it for 2500 o
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Frenchkiss564: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
importexpert:

sorry which number is not going through? if you cant reach me it means you did not try to contact me. stop wasting your precious time chatting on whatsapp hoping that wonders will meet you their. for business, skype is the most flexible and i am available on skype almost 247 with both voice and video tutorials at no extra cost for my subscribers. my emails are all on 1click delivery, how many Unreplied emails have you sent that you said i did not keep to my promise? at least i have talked to over 10 nairalanders today on my 1 phone number that you said is not going. bro kindly wake up and tap as much as you can from me instead of waiting for some one to spoon feed you. your success is my pride
thats an hard blow, well not everyone has the facility to use skype. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
vower: Import expert i have finally decided to purchase this ebook, i hope missed the chance to get it for 2500 o

Yes you can still get it at that. Price. Your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Frenchkiss564: thats an hard blow, well not everyone has the facility to use skype. Thanks

You are welcome. for a reasonable acheivement some level of sacrifices are required. Most of those phones that can instal whatsapp can use skype perfectly
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Greetings house, I'm still Neduzze5 and here are my current orders in pictures. Good luck in your importation businesses.

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
How muchfor the wristwatch and shipping
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Neduzze5 post=/post/26830376:
Greetings house, I'm still Neduzze5 and here are my current orders in pictures. Good luck in your importation businesses.

good day bro nice updates. longest time how is everything? what shipping method did you use and what is the estimated delivery period?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1754359_ul8pwzxxfhaxxagofbxh_jpeg3c9388b7cf43159e64d599dc1189cd73
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1754360_ht1wmtafj0bxxagofbx1_jpeg891a9b09d891240c91c0967527c8bc35
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1754361_htb1a4vafvxxxxbxfxxq6xxfxxxi_jpeg9259ba7b08a3cb6db1cec2932e0eae0b
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2014
Mr Bello am paying now through visa, I hope the ebook will be available very soon
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
Am unable to pay through visa, it's not displaying the place where I put my pan

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.