Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Women Are Naturally Ugly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Are Naturally Ugly (3057 Views)

Top 5 Romancelanders That Are Naturally Good Writers / Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket / Men Are Naturally Born Liars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Naturally Ugly by jubocycke(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2008
Is it true that women are naturally ugly? if no, why do they spend most time of their lives making-up? I thought one makes up for his or her defficiencies, how do you reconcile this with our ladies today?

Ladies oya oooooooooo!
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by favococo(f): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2008
u re exactly right about it ,,am thinking the same with u also, wink
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by favococo(f): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2008
but i making up too
LOL
grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by sistajay(f): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2008
Erm you may have a point there, most women can't live without make up.
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2008
@poster
Na wah for your logic!!! Women are naturally ugly!!! shocked shocked shocked

Maybe the ones you have been coming across. cool

Think about this; when you buy a new car, as shiny and nice as it is, you spend so much time washing and waxing and cleaning it. (according to your logic, this is done because the car's paint is defective and the car is "ugly"wink. The old car you have you treat like rubbish.

Women are beautiful (unless you are gay). PERIOD. And becase they do themselves up is even proof of that. grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by shuppie(f): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ fotodaddy, thank u jare,
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by simmy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
fotodaddy
thts wrong logic, washing ur car ia analogous to having a bath. making up is like painting the car everysingle day.
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by Gabry(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2008
The reason why women wear make up its because makeup has been brought as a common culture.

It started off from our ancestors in the 19th century where women like to be thought as fragile ladies. They compared themselves to delicate flowers and emphasised their delicacy and femininity. They aimed always to look pale and interesting. Paleness could be induced by drinking vinegar and avoiding fresh air. Sometimes ladies discreetly used a little rouge on the cheeks. (Those were the days where makeup is begginning to be found)

I think because also before ladies do the house work and they don't work outside so they have alot of time to think about beauty while the men have no time cause they have to go to work and support the family with food and shelter.

So I think it has to do with the trend and culture. Its the same as clothing where during Adam and Eve time, they were actually naked but something made them cover up their body and it has then being brought forward untill todays generation to cover up and thats how clothes existed.

And mind you, I dont wear make up. I'm not bothered on what is other people's perception towards me. If they hate the way I look, then they are obviously criticizing God's work of art. grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
simmy:

fotodaddy
thts wrong logic, washing your car ia analogous to having a bath. making up is like painting the car everysingle day.

Oya simmy, abeg follow through on your logic; what would waxing your car and having it detailed mean And if you want your car to keep on looking good (after lagos drivers scratch it) whats wrong with having it touched up or repainted. Does doing that mean that the car was originally ugly?? tongue tongue

Remember the issue here. Some one claims that woman are naturally ugly on account of wearing makeup!!! undecided
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by simmy(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2008
the only reason y i d repaint my car was if i felt it was getting ugly.
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2008
And you would wax you car because,

Anyway, whatever, stick with your ugly woman without makeup, and I will stick with my beaufiful one with makeup. Now everybody is happy grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by omoovie(f): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2008
Here's a singer without makeup and with makeup. Good makeup simply highlights/accentuates the natural beauty she already possesses. By your deeply flawed logic a beautiful person will become ugly once they remove their makeup or an ugly person will become beautiful once they wear makeup. If some beauty doesn't already exist make up CANNOT bring it out. Please stick with your aladura and deeper life women so those of us that use makeup can be loved that men that appreciate us you hear?

Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by jubocycke(m): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2008
my dear, i wish to commend your logical mind, but the issue at hand is ugliness by nature.could you please remove that necklace she is putting on,the artificially beautiful suit,and then,look carefully into her nature. then you will understand what i`m talking about, have you asked yourself why she put on that necklace for instance?

the logical fact remains that as far as there is any sign of make up on her,then she is ugly. the necklace and a pair of suit are make-ups.therefore, she is ugly.

this form of valid argument is called MODUS PONENS, go and check it out!

ASSIGNMENT(30 mks)
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by acidrop(f): 2:58am On Jun 18, 2008
@poster. u are the wrongest person i have seen today. i have never used make up in my life, and i dont intend to. but i get good comments wen i show my pics
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 18, 2008
I swear some men on this site are just plain idiots undecided
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by Riskie(f): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Rightly said grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Thats why they dont go home at night.

Anyway to each his own. grin grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by acidrop(f): 4:31am On Jun 19, 2008
fotodaddy:

Thats why they don't go home at night.

Anyway to each his own. grin grin
yeah datz ryt
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by dre101(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2008
Ok Ok OK
acidrop:

@poster. u are the wrongest person i have seen today. i have never used make up in my life, and i don't intend to. but i get good comments when i show my pics
Thats is true, I saw your picture now and you are pretty. kiss kiss kiss

@Poster: You are very wrong, not all women are naturally ugly. I have seen many women that are naturally beautiful, even my sisters and my girlfriend. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2008
dre101:

Ok Ok OK Thats is true, I saw your picture now and you are pretty. kiss kiss kiss

@Poster: You are very wrong, not all women are naturally ugly. I have seen many women that are naturally beautiful, even my sisters and my girlfriend. cheesy cheesy

you forgot to include my mother grin grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by acidrop(f): 1:50am On Jun 21, 2008
fotodaddy:

you forgot to include my mother grin grin
ur mother then.

is that u in ur profile pic? u white?

dre101:

Ok Ok OK Thats is true, I saw your picture now and you are pretty. kiss kiss kiss

tnx dre101. am flattered
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2008
acidrop:

your mother then.
is that u in your profile pic? u white?

No !!!! No OOO!!! Me I dey lite brown and that picture na from internet I download am so that I go fit dey take am dey pose!!! grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by acidrop(f): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2008
fotodaddy:

No !!!! No OOO!!! Me I dey lite brown and that picture na from internet I download am so that I go fit dey take am dey pose!!! grin grin grin
lol i like ur style jare. smart guy no be theif. so who are u intending to pick up with that pic of urs?
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2008
acidrop:

lol i like your style jare. smart guy no be theif. so who are u intending to pick up with that pic of urs?

No one o!!! shocked shocked I don marry. I just no one hide like some folks do!! cool
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by acidrop(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2008
fotodaddy:

No one o!!! shocked shocked I don marry. I just no one hide like some folks do!! cool
shocked shocked so u are married? what are u doing here then, wat is that ur wife's contact number again? tongue
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by mellow(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
I have seen a lot of men with make uo and I have finally decided

that men are naturally ugly. 1-1 na draw.
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by fotodaddy: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2008
acidrop:

shocked shocked so u are married? what are u doing here then, what is that your wife's contact number again? tongue

ah ha!! shocked Na me even expert pass sef!!!! cool stay there.

Abi you think say na only single people go they here!!! grin grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by SeanT21(f): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2008
I never use make-up im my life.

People think i am beautiful.
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by acidrop(f): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2008
fotodaddy:

ah ha!! shocked Na me even expert pass sef!!!! cool stay there.

Abi you think say na only single people go they here!!! grin grin
well i happen to be hunting them down, so i can return them 2 their wify. so u vamoooooooooose
Re: Women Are Naturally Ugly by Gabry(f): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2008
Uhm. . . . undecided

Uh Huh! grin

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) / 2015/16 OAU Pre-degree Admission Form Is Now On Sale Call:08034108983. / Health Benefits Of Black Velvet Tamarind (AWIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.