Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Young, Blonde And Beautiful - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Young, Blonde And Beautiful (1476 Views)

Blonde / Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship / blonde jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young, Blonde And Beautiful by dabby(f): 2:17pm On May 30, 2006
A beautiful blonde woman boards a plane to New York with a ticket for the coach section. She looks at the seats in coach and then looks into the forward cabin at the first-class seats.
Seeing that the first-class seats appear to be much larger and more comfortable, she moves forward to the last empty one.

The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells the woman that her seat is in coach. The blonde replies, "I'm young, blonde and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to New York."

Flustered, the flight attendant goes to the cockpit and informs the captain of the blonde problem. The Pilot says that he has a blonde girlfriend, and that he can take care of the problem.

He then goes back and briefly whispers something in the blonde's ear. She immediately gets up, says "Thank you so much," hugs the Pilot, and rushes back to her seat in the coach section.

The co-pilot and flight attendant, who were watching, together ask the Pilot what he had said to the woman. He replies, "I just told her that the first class section isn't going to New York."
Re: Young, Blonde And Beautiful by edatika(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2006
wow!, silly girl
Re: Young, Blonde And Beautiful by ToyM28(f): 7:23pm On May 30, 2006
Lol. heared it b4, but still cracks me up
Re: Young, Blonde And Beautiful by mazaje(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2006
that was great
Re: Young, Blonde And Beautiful by kiki(f): 10:16pm On May 30, 2006
OMG she is stupid
Re: Young, Blonde And Beautiful by diddy4(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2006
nice joke lol lol lol
Re: Young, Blonde And Beautiful by seunspice(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2007
word

(1) (Reply)

All New Peugeot 206 With Picture / Aboki Man And Mopol / Wana Tattoo Ur Body Take Dictionary With U (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.