Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

New Music : Nosa - Why You Love Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music : Nosa - Why You Love Me (466 Views)

Stella Damasus – Love Me Quick (Video) / Stella Damasus – Love Me Quick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music : Nosa - Why You Love Me by infonubia(m): 1:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Y'all remember "Always Pray For You".... an inspirational track that took the Nigerian airwaves by storm sometime last year..

Nosa is back with a brand new one called "why you love me." Typical of Nosa, he uses the strength that lies in rawness of his voice to deliver this upbeat eastern Nigerian Highlife (something similar to what we get from Flavor)

A love song in its raw form without the hype of sexual gratification and promotion of nudity as we see in modern Nigerian music scene.....on a second note, it could be a christian song that talks about a love from the superior being.

He says "infact, Me i dont know where to start, i can not even solve this maths; .......He dey blow my mind dey go"

Nosa branded himself with the use of the Pidgin language in his music and he is making the pidgin language really "hip". Lyrically with his songs, Nosa aims to, first and foremost, inspire the listener then to provoke change and deliver good music

Born and raised in Benin city, Edo State in Nigeria, Nosakhare Shadrack Omoregie started out singing in the children's choir in church and is majorly influenced by Gospel singers like Fred Hammond, he also credits his R&B influences to the legendary group, Boyz II men. He later grew to love Jazz and Soul music but his primary musical influential roots however remain Gospel and Afro-Highlife.

Listen to his latest effort here:

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/new-music-nosa-why-you-love-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate City's Victoria Kimani Dropping Mixtape / Omo Mummy- Davido / WOW!! See Nigerians Reaction To Davido's New Skelewu Video By Moe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.