Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) (8851 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About Human Body / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) by emmabest2000(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Your body contains many erogenous zones , areas that lead to a feeling of sexual excitement when they are caressed .

Re: The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) by Merkki(f): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Men are soooo boring tongue tongue tongue. Theirs is just around one region...toxic concentration. As for women, we spread all over. We've got it all. And for the records, it is more than 11. You left out the backside.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) by Sabretooth1(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2013
Wtf! This pic is soooo fvcking wrong. I've got erogenous zones in other parts. Duh uh!

1 Like

Re: The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) by Caracta(f): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2013
Lmao. I'm so glad i'm a woman. Active everywhere tongue
Re: The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) by Neduzze5(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Taaa

So untrue!

What of my chest and rib zones
Re: The Human Body Most Erogenous Zones ( Picture ) by princesa(f): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2013
You forgot the woman hair/scalp, i think that also is one.

And for the men, you forgot to label their bald scalp and the big ears...tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Regular Intercourse / Exposed! Before You Put That Oil In That Soft Spot On The Head Of Your Newborn / I DID NOT start the salt cure rumor, only created awareness of d hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.