Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire (24958 Views)

Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / El-Rufai, Buhari & Other APC Chieftains Laughing (Photo) / Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2013
TEAM PDP. UP GEJ, UP PDP. Down Buhari(looser) and down El Rufai. GEJ ALL THE WAY TILL 2019.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by ifeomabernard(f): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
The story of counter-trade and import licensing, the cornerstone of Buhari’s stone-age economic strategy and those whose interests it served, is a tale for another day. wow

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Samgreguc(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
mr_king: Thank u mallam Elrufai!! But let me be quick to say we already know that Buhari has nothing to offer so its not New!! and bunch of you too! Especially you!! Should also take †ђξ back stage! You don't have anything to offer as well!! You'all in APC are gang of disgruntled politians that desperately wants to seize power from Jonathan by any means!! Reason why some of you old fools would make statements like "if Jonathan wins in 2015, Nigeria will seize to exist" that shows how extreemist some of you can be! Out of Desperation you'all in CPC spilled innocent blood of young corpers! †ђξ memories is still fresh!! APC is already dead on arrival!!
If APC brings out Buhari, they wunt win and Buhari is the only strong oppositor they have. So, definitely they are loosers in advance.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Ess: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
OLD Tori. I beg shey Shekau is dead now?
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by ayox2003: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Hahaha NL mods. Old news! Since when...

Frawzey
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by abu0710102013: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
No comment.
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2013
Someone is finally emerging d grand rheetaaard of nig,.. d name-el-rufai!
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by texaco1: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013
Politician with no shame,integrity or loyalty.isn't this the same rufai that was saying then that buhari is the best material for president?I wonder how much was paid into his account for him to change his statements openly.I can't believe these are the calibre of politicians nigerians believe will be a better alternative to PDP.I can see the hand of tinubu in all this but the voice of el rufai.
PDP all the way

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2013
so Mallam sabi talk better thing
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by taharqa: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2013
hercules07: Seven year old article, why are guys so dishonest.
It was actuali written about 3 years ago in 2010, just b4 d last election. And NO, it is still very Current; d points, and d HYPOCRISY, I mean..... Abeg Bros, Excusu me, make I laugh small grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by eldoradoxx: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Nashville:

This was written before the 2007 election. You will read that he said Buhari was almost 70. Buhari is now over 70 so we know this is old.

El-Rufai no longer writes long essays. He just uses Twitter!
. Until El rufai comes out and tell us that what he said about Buhari then were all lies, I would continue to believe Elrufai's statement above

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by taharqa: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2013
ayox2003: Hahaha NL mods. Old news! Since when...

Frawzey

Where you come dey, Frawzo. You travel?.. Greetings
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Samgreguc(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
Nashville:

This was written before the 2007 election. You will read that he said Buhari was almost 70. Buhari is now over 70 so we know this is old.

Don't decieve yourself, follow the link and you will discover that it was posted on the 18th of august, 2013.
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Ess: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
eldoradoxx: . Until El rufai comes out and tell us that what he said about Buhari then were all lies, I would continue to believe Elrufai's statement above

And when he says the fact about the drunk fisherman what will you do? Disagree because of your warped biased thinking!
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Appliedmaths(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2013
This freedom of speech thing has really turned to something else in Nigeria. undecidedThis freedom of speech thing has really turned to something else in Nigeria.
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by lukasbaker(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
we know that bfor but pls including you mallam nasiru hell rufai....u dnt deserve n position in nigeria not even in ur ward.....
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by MAYOWAAK: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2013
I have never sat on the fence with regard to any significant issue that affects my person, my neighbourhood,community, and my country. I have been consistent in expressing my views boldly and clearly based on the best information at my disposal at any point in time - no matter what discomforts some may have about such views, and at whatever costs they might impose on me. When superior information or better arguments convince me to change my position, I do so without hesitation, egotism or false pride. I never hang on to the illusion of yesterday’s views and opinions when new information or circumstances prove them defective or outrightly wrong. I have never sought personal advantage at the expense of another person. I have never gone to bed with a grudge,because I express myself clearly and usually immediately. I wake up the next morning renewed, having forgiven the offender,and ready to start afresh again-Mallam Nair El-Rufai in his book Accidental Public Servant,Page 361.

My Prognosis:There are only two people in the world that don't change their minds,God and a fool.EL-Rufai has proved he is neither.Parochial minded individual are implored to extricate themselves from their cocoon.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by texaco1: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2013
How can a nation of 160 million people still be clamouring and calling for someone who is nearly 80 years old to be their president and leader!!!
I taya for nigerians ooooo

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by chingydaboss(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2013
So u can b dis dumb undecided wen did yaradua rule Nigeria nd wen did El-Rufai become a minister?.. was it b4 2007 or after.. stop watching ur TV upside down..
Nashville:

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by specco(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Nashville:

2007? But what has actually happened between 2007 and now to have improved Buhari's rating in the sight of El-Rufai. This goes to show that what El- Rufai is spewing out against President Jonathan is nothing but balderdash. He might still change sides tomorrow. The guy is power hungry!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Bizibi(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Buhari is a leader he can still contribute something to the northern region,it is not a must to be a president
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2013
This 'gospel' truth was a message from El-Rufai to Buhari(and IBB) when the former was with PDP probably as the minister of Abuja then.When his pay master left d helm of affair,comes in Yar'Adua and El rufai went into exile as a result of his wrong deeds.After the demise of Yar'Adua,comes in GEJ.El-rufai turned to GEJ but unfortunately for him and fortunately for us(The populace),the latter turned him off thus lead to his frustration derainged driven false attacks on GEJ(His/our govt) and associates.In d word of El-rufai, 'Yesterday Buhari is not electable but today he is not only electable but is worth campaigning for''.These are the kind of men that formed APC.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by funshint(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2013
I don't know why pple are of d conclusion that Buhari will be d APC flagbearer in 2015. Just chill and see; they are not as foolish as APGA who just lost a golden egg(Soludo). Ngige all d way!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by ibabz(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2013
seven years or seven minutes, that does not take the facts away.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by TechyGuy: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2013
This may not be as much indictment on Buhari as it is on El-Rufai and APC.
El-Rifai said this years back, today, he says Buhari is the best man for Nigeria.
What has happened between when he said this and now? Oh! Yea! El-Rufai changed camp!
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by oduasoulja: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2013
mr_king: Thank u mallam Elrufai!! But let me be quick to say we already know that Buhari has nothing to offer so its not New!! and bunch of you too! Especially you!! Should also take †ђξ back stage! You don't have anything to offer as well!! You'all in APC are gang of disgruntled politians that desperately wants to seize power from Jonathan by any means!! Reason why some of you old fools would make statements like "if Jonathan wins in 2015, Nigeria will seize to exist" that shows how extreemist some of you can be! Out of Desperation you'all in CPC spilled innocent blood of young corpers! †ђξ memories is still fresh!! APC is already dead on arrival!!
Isnt it ironic that the same people who called elrufai confused and mad are now the same peolpe supporting and praying for him because his views on a matter maligns with their tribalistic ones.
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Dammexz: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Am sure there will be another story tomorrow that what El-Rufai said is not true
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by Dammexz: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Am sure there will be another story tomorrow that what El-Rufai said is not true[color=#000099][/color]
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by oduasoulja: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
And this piece should be removed from the frontpage,am sure its the handiwork of pdp goons such as sexkids and afam4pdp
A seven years old article,making frontpage c'mon nairaland can do better than this.
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by ayox2003: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
-
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by ayox2003: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2013
taharqa: Where you come dey, Frawzo. You travel?.. Greetings

How body?

I no travel. Just been busy.

Frawzey
Re: El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire by shejane: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2013
All of dem na d same both Gej, buhari, ibb, obj , all na bunch of criminals, I wish we can av a new face nd person come 2015, new pple everywhere let's try odas nd see, den we can now judge nd kw where d prob comes 4m in dis co3. My opinion thou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha / Imo: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court To Sack Uzodinma / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.