Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,728 members, 7,855,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

#bbathechase Diary: 'i'd Win If It Came Down To Me & Melvin' - Beverly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbathechase Diary: 'i'd Win If It Came Down To Me & Melvin' - Beverly (940 Views)

#bbathechase- Check Out The Dress Elikem Made For Pokello / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase / Hit Or Miss? Jackie Appiah And OC Ukeje's Outfit To #bbathechase Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbathechase Diary: 'i'd Win If It Came Down To Me & Melvin' - Beverly by chicbenita(f): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2013
Nigeria's Beverly revealed to Big Brother during her Diary that she would win the Chase if at all it came down to her and countryman Melvin.
The young model who's the only Chasemate that never got nominated for possible Eviction feels that she's stronger than her compatriot and given any chance, she would come out tops. "I would win if it came down to me and Melvin," she revealed.

Being up and getting saved is most probably the only way a Housemate can rate their popularity in the eyes of Africa and since Melvin was up and got saved while Beverly has never been up, one wonders how she came up with this conclusion of being stronger than Melvin. She's also one person who strongly believes in her instincts and maybe they are behind this revelation.

Meanwhile, after making it to the final week, Beverly fondly said: "It feels great and thank God." She also said that she knew that she would make it this far in the game and hopes that she finally wins the grand prize come Sunday.

Do you think Beverly would win against fellow Nigerian Melvin?

- See more at: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/08/bbathechase-diary-id-win-if-it-came.html#sthash.kKmA2kta.dpuf

Re: #bbathechase Diary: 'i'd Win If It Came Down To Me & Melvin' - Beverly by ayusco85(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2013
₪☺ i dont think so, because she isn't thinking straight since her (not so good looking) boyfriend got evicted, and BTW she is sexx starved. Its her hormones talking. Melvin win send her to the cleaners if it ever came to just the two of them.
Re: #bbathechase Diary: 'i'd Win If It Came Down To Me & Melvin' - Beverly by flexeey: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Beverly is dreaming

(1) (Reply)

Watch Star Boy Feat L.A.X. & Wizkid – Caro / Beverly Osu Says She Didn’t Have Sex With Angelo In The BBA House / Photos: D'banj In Paris With Hennessy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.