Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase (56988 Views)

#BBATheChase Winner "Dillish Mathews" Acquires New Ride (photo) / #bbathechase- Check Out The Dress Elikem Made For Pokello / Hit Or Miss? Jackie Appiah And OC Ukeje's Outfit To #bbathechase Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Our bba king and queen are expected home tonight - Melvn & Beverly.
here are pictures of the crowd waiting for them at the airport.
so muchhh love ...

A fan on ground says they still aint out yet! There's security everywhere!! Fans are too much.....No space in d Airport -Muritala Mohammed International Airport Lagos!!

First pc is Melvin's dad with a fan.

Keep refreshing for more pictures. This is happening live.

Melvin and Beverly are IN Nigeria right now!!

It was crazy at the airport. Security peeps were shielding Melvin from fans AND family. Beverly was in tears. Melvin came out and a thousand and 1 people started singing 'Ruby Ruby Ruby'.
As soon as Melvin & Beverly were guided to their vehicle, the crowd mobbed Uti.

Beverly's mum pushed her way through the crowd & entered the same vehicle with Bev & Mel. Nobody could say shii, *lol* Bev couldn't stop gisting her mum inside d car.

The crowd is pissed at IK, they can't stop blaming him...

more pics - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/melvin-returns-to-nigera-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
our king is hereeeeeeee

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Welcome back Naija newest celebrity ! And where is team Beverly?
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Team Beverly and Melvin..even though I didn't watch the show, I hope the do something good with their newly acquired fame.

Btw, am FTC and STC..contact me to sell this second space.

#justkidding
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Beverly! beverly!.... I no dy hail you... I dy warn you..... Bbathechase is over..... Now na 9ja the chase..... I wish you Good luck as your hard works will continue to land you on NL's fp

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Crystalline(f): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Melvin....Welcome home, u did 9ja proud

3 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Tuntheycr7: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
And this wud later make d front page.. Smh
Next pls
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2013

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
welcome friends eyaaa try harder next time

smh for berv wey just waste her dignity for nothing

9 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by tellwisdom: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Very folish looking people angry

33 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by mcevans1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
cheesy Yeyebritiesgrin

43 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Francheezy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Welcome home
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by owolabifunke14(f): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
wink cheesy Team Beverly
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by jacob05(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
lol
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by mrsolutionm(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Our bba queen if I hear,and where is the crowd?

2 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by elleven45(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
One 'k' for them.
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by modextus(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
why beverly pix no plenty and why dem dey guide her why ha mouth....opppz
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by modextus(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fr dr mind now dem don mke nigeria proud..

Dem dhe feel like heros..grin

11 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by aitoehigie: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
tellwisdom: Very folish looking people angry
I "liked" your comment because of something in your comment.

11 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by MrAnonymous: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
The people raining abuses are the same people who would kill to be in their shoes.

6 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by lilslick(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
mc~evans:
cheesy Yeyebritiesgrin

hahahahaha!!

Very Idiotic Personalities

8 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by mazizitonene(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
See heads
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nonybb: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stvpid things... Nigerian culture is going down-down. They had s.ex to become a celebrity

6 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by delors(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Shouldnt Beverly be heading to SA? Abi that her bath hub guy na Nigerian?

Team #Beverly hill cops

3 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by s3nn2x(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
I just hope Beverly is strong enough to withstand what is going to come her way in Naija. I also hope she has strong willed people who will help her when the time comes. I don't know why 'Goldie' keeps coming to mind whenever I see this girl. I kinda feel for her, and she is just 22. Ouch! That is really bad. I hope she will be able to utilise her 4-minutes of fame.

3 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Afrocandy the nigerian p**n star must recruit beverly for the hottest naija p**n movie ever hehehehehehehehehehehehehheh

7 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by MaziOmenuko: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
FlirtyKaren: our king is hereeeeeeee

You've got to be specific dude;

Your king is thereeeee!!!!!!!!

33 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by MrAnonymous: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
tellwisdom: Very folish looking people angry

How ironic. See pot calling gas cooker black. Please it's "foolish" not folish

2 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by ariyebaba(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Where is d crowd ?

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by folawuyo: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
click like if u knw dat bba is rubish...

110 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by henchamb(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
MELVIN shirt reads ...... naija no dey carry last, befor na dilish carry last?. Well in PEJ voice its not easy for our team to carry second in a competition like this. Team melvin enjoy ur fame.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K / Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.