Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer (20469 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom / Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Will End On January 15th, 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by ayusco85(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
ichommy:

My tot, Facebook need that guy.
Are u sure of what u just said? I think facebook can put his skills to good use not that they need him. Its more like helping him do the right tin wit his skills. If they leave him he might go on A̶̲̥̅ hacking spree
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by moscobabs(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
greaterlove: was so happy when I saw this. Naija representing.
no..he represented yoruba
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by lurge(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
This [url]khalil-sh..com/p/facebook_16.html[/url] is the link to the original messages and conversations with the Facebook team. A group of hackers have actually contributed to compensate the guy since Facebook refused to.
Thank me later.
www.naijawhistle.com
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by nenergy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
dolapobello1: Facebook Engineer: OLA OKELOLA
It appears you're the only on who noticed 'that' part of the post.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Someone has a new job
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by vislabraye(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mark Zucker was also a hacker. He should appreciate the young Palestine.
One day I will hack into the CIA website using my blackberry phone. In that case, its either they hire me or kill me.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by lumsyboy: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
The dude only claim to have discovered a bug, it is different from hacking.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Adex097: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Who's gonna hack seun's NL account lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by mafioso47(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
instinctg: When our naija guys go step up to this level?
Ola Okelola
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Timijo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
You can be the first.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Timijo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
You can be the first. Or you direct your question to google for an answer.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Couldnt belive someone can hack into facebook, are you sure that pic is not designed by photoshop? (just asking ooo) Well if its true than that guy is codED, just like ME! wink
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Ayatullah(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
DICKtator: " i HAS no other choice to make"

Arabs!!!!

Terrible English

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

What is special about English Language? It is because you have enslaved yourself to America and Britain that make you so value the Language. The guy has made his point. Is it English Language he used in breaking into Mark's Facebook Account. Khalil's brain is a million times better than yours, and you that knows the English Language what is your achievement as at today?Sit down there and be fooling yourself about the English Language.

As poor as you may consider the Arab's English, thousands of Americans an British professionals are working for the Arabs and are being paid by Arabs

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by luluosas(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Jones, who tell you say this guy dey look for your moni?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Pokemon43(f): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
ayusco85: Mark shld just hire the guy, he sure has the skills
dats what he is supposed to do cos dat guy will be useful to him later
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by DICKtator: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ayatullah:

What is special about English Language? It is because you have enslaved yourself to America and Britain that make you so value the Language. The guy has made his point. Is it English Language he used in breaking into Mark's Facebook Account. Khalil's brain is a million times better than yours, and you that knows the English Language what is your achievement as at today?Sit down there and be fooling yourself about the English Language

WTF you talking bout?

Didn't you see the part where i made mention of their(aRABS) ingenuity? It is obvious that the English language is a second language and,maybe not quite as popular in his country. I attested to all this and you silly mofo went ahead to quote me talking all the above trash? Mofo phuccck off my comment and go Ray Charles on em!!!!
His brain better than mine? WTF you talking? I never said i read programming and ish!!!. What he knows, i may not know and certain thangs i know,HE may not know either. So phucccck off you Khalil's P.A. MOFO!!!!.Profoundly stupid of you!!!!!

My last call on this!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by kliq(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
lol....smh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by diligentakins: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
simply good and on point. This is telling us that we need to live the bank and get on the sea where the fishes are.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Ayatullah(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
DICKtator:

WTF you talking bout?

Didn't you see the part where i made mention of their(aRABS) ingenuity? It is obvious that the English language is a second language and,maybe not quite as popular in his country. I attested to all this and you silly mofo went ahead to quote me talking all the above trash? Mofo phuccck off my comment and go Ray Charles on em!!!!
His brain better than mine? WTF you talking? I never said i read programming and ish!!!. What he knows, i may not know and certain thangs i know,HE may not know either. So phucccck off you Khalil's P.A. MOFO!!!!.Profoundly stupid of you!!!!!

My last call on this!!!

Just mention one achievement of yours to the world, you America/British arrsseee licker.............who could have known you are existing if not for Nairaland shocked
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ola Okelola...hmmm...sweet!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Next time you have the opportunity, do more damage than good then.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by meforyou1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
DICKtator:

WTF you talking bout?

My last call on this!!!

grin grin grin grin
can u speak arabic? Or french or german? Not to talk of speaking them poorly
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by kzokul(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
I never stil contact
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
frederal: He can sack Ola Okelola and replace him with the hacker. Lol

And you call yourself christian? You be enemy of progress. Im not sure successful people in your family
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by daylae(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
drastic!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Whizzard(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
na una dey use una own hand cast una country ... na wa oooo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Tinyemeka(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Another hacker set up a fund to donate USD10,000 to the Palestinian.

http://m.theage.com.au/it-pro/security-it/facebook-hacker-khalil-shreateh-to-be-rewarded-with-11000-20130821-hv1hc.html

BTW, Zuckerberg is of Jewish origins and we have the Palestinian. Don't know if he is Jewish too. Does it have anything to do with anything? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Anyone checked Nigeria's statistics bureau website recently? Someone is messing with them.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by nairaman66(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
What a suckerbug.. Sorry Zuckerberg!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer by Drdreluv: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thank God na. Yoruba
BabaAlabi: OLA OKELOLA...Up Naija!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks / 5 Cool Ways TO Make Money Online As A Student In Nigeria / All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.