Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! (2079 Views)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Photo Of Man Who Beat His Wife Blue Black Over Fish / Men Who Beat Up Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Memunah(f): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2006
Such guys are just ill-mannered miserable low-life cowards!
if they think they're soo strong, why don't they go fight with their match??

if a guy ever does that to me, he's sure as hell dead! do i look like his punching bag?? the impudence

You are right y d hell would a guy think of beating me?
dats crude and absolute nonsense any guy dat trys dat with me is gonna regret it.And that surely marks the end of our realtionship
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by En1gmat1c: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2006
So I guess its cool for a woman to raise her hand and slap a guy, because most women are quite quick on the draw over any real or perceive slight to their being.

My ex was a sharpshooter, before you can say 'clint eastwood' I would ear 'gbosa' on my face. Initially, I let it go cos I was always mostly in the wrong in those arguements. But regardless of what caused the disagreement, no one has any justification to hit another person; male or female. So I decided to put a stop to that shit, the last time she 'tried' to slap me, I caught her arm in mid air and twisted the shit out of it, very sadistic - I know, but I had her under control, applied pressure as I saw fit and when I had twisted the fight out of her, I let her go and told her if she tried it again, its the same treatment.

We went out for 2 more years totally violence free. I can still honestly say till today that I've never hit a woman before. No need to.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by iice(f): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2006
En!gmat1c, that's what i was talking about, i mean just grab her arms and hold them (not like yours-twisting) and let the energy drain and things will calm down for sometime grin
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by En1gmat1c: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2006
iice,

I know what you saying, but sometimes you got to apply a bit of rotational pressure on that arm, so as to increase the velocity with which calmness arrives. Keyword here is to vary the degree of the twist to the degree of the red mist that is upon the said assailant.

BTW, ain't you a female? do you restrain your men this way or have you been restrained in the said manner, you seem to know a lot on the topic grin wink shocked
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by iice(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2006
Ahahahahah nahhh i havent restrained a man and neither has a man restrained me, am not one to fly into fits lol. But i know someone who is ruled by her emotions, when she gets mad, she tend to like throw things around, but her boyfriend just holds her hands in a tight grip till she calms down. But interesting this degree of twist you talking about. I also have a friend who twists his girlfriend's hands at her back so she doesnt slap him. But not with the rotational pressure you are talking about tongue
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by En1gmat1c: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2006
grin

who said rotational pressure didn't involve twist round the back, one has to take some kind of masochistic pleasure in restraining someone whose flipped their lid. Just like the police always seem to use excessive force to restrain suspect, even those that ain't resisting angry . Don't worry though, nothing that dramatic from moi.

Me <=== Lover, not correction officer
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by iice(f): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2006
Gosh lol, i was thinking something different but thanks for clearing that up.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by En1gmat1c: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2006
Maybe you was thinking in the same line with Chris Rock,

He doesn't hit women, but he shakes the rubbish out of them

Now how do you shake a woman who is twice your body weight. Cos anyone Chris Rock is able to shake the shit out of must have bulemia or anorexia or whatever it is that people who don't eat have.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by iice(f): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2006
LOL true, by the time he finishes shaking the woman, he himself will be out of power/energy then she can definitely deal with him then lol
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by MOM1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2006
lol,but what still amaze me,these kinda guys still ve ladies arund them n d cool headed guy no lady for him.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by MOM1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2006
lol,but what still amaze me,these kinda guys still ve ladies arund them n d cool headed guy no lady for him.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by MOM1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2006
lol, but what still amazes me is these kind of guys still have ladies around them. And the cool headed guy? No lady for him.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by agnesoseka: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2007
Its pathetic,its not right at all. And such guys end up destroying their happiness. I had an experience like dat, in the university I was dating a guy who at the least provocation slapped me, yet I still kept the relationship,he was too possessive and controlling,though in his own view it was LOVE, it continued until after a while I couldnt take it besides the r/ship was waxing stonger and I thought, If I continued I might end up marrying a guy who couldnt control His anger, so we parted ways, we r still great friends but am happy because right now, cos my fiance is a blessing to me, he's patient, nice, and the complete opposite of my X.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by OneNaija(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2009
The Last time I hits a girl was in secondary school i receive package of trouble the next day. I receive enough beaten of my life. I cant remember myself again after the beaten.Since then Oh my lord. any girl who try to upset me i will quick tell her stay away you demon you are temptation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BRUTAL: Female LAUTECH Student Murdered In Cold Blood (PHOTO) / ‘My Father Had Sex With Me To Confirm My Virginity' / How Benue’s Most Wanted Man, Terwase Akwaza Narrowly Escaped Police Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.