Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Men Who Beat Up Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Beat Up Women (2834 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / Egyptian Military Caught Stripping And Beating Up Women Demonstrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Beat Up Women by ne4real(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2007
I feel so bad when I see some men beat up their wives or girl friends. This act is so animalistic. I wish a bill can be passed into law in our Nigeria to stop this.

So many women have been assaulted by men, and nothing has been done about it.

I think it is time women stand up for their rights.

What do you guys think?
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by Seun(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2007
It's time for women to stand up for their rights, but will they? I don't think so. Not in Nigeria. Passivity rules.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by afolayangs(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2007
Any man that beats his wife is cursed
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by Njoy1(f): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2007
Wife/women beatin is common in Naija, I doubt these women will ever stand up to these bullies. Most are beaten to submission, even when they see the exit sign they sure won't use it. The wife/women beaters do it out of control, show the woman 'who da man of da house'.  Only a weak man exploits a woman. To all the men and would be wife/women beaters may the devil do a bum job on you in hell. Go fight someone who go fight back, una be COWARDS.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by Seun(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2007
As I said earlier, Nigerian women are all talk but no action. When a man hits you, dump him immediately.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by call(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2007
i have 2  confess i use 2 beat my sister  cry
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by niceuzor: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2007
Same with me too!! cry i pray she 4give me cry
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by iice(f): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2007
Na them know why they don't stand up for themselves
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by uau(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
men that beat their wives are idiots. i don't expect a right thinking man to do that. i believe if a woman offends u, psychological torture is better than physical torture.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by trendy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
Men who beat up women are lazy men who try to convince themselves of their strength by testing their laziness on a woman

P.s: some women can be a pain in the ass at times, u cant help but strike her to make her shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by karlken(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
trendy:

Men who beat up women are lazy men who try to convince themselves of their strength by testing their laziness on a woman

P.s: some women can be a pain in the ass at times, u can't help but strike her to make her shut up lipsrsealed
.Women can be pain on our ass at times.Some women/g/f do confess that they enjoy being beaten or the begging/petting that comes thereafter. wink wink.Anger is temporary madness, mind you!We all get angry when provoked.Its only a silly woman that her hobby beats twice.Think about that sad sad!
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by trendy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
that does not mean you men should go about beating any woman you see tongue
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by trendy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2007
and you are right about women loving the begging thing
but u dont have to hit me to make me act like a baby
there are other ways i can get my begging and petting
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by PTBNaija(f): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2007
Men who beat women have a problem themselves! And they just beat their wives because they are inadequate grin
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by drrionelli(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2007
Perhaps we need a new word in the English language for those males who abuse women. The word "man" surely does not apply.

Needless to say, such behavior is irrationally beyond contempible. It is something that I have trouble expressing my abject disgust about.

From a legal standpoint, let me ask: What laws does Nigeria have regarding such abuse? Are they enforced? Are they enforcable?

From a personal standpoint, let me ask: To those who have admitted such abuse (call and niceuzor), what has caused you to change not only your vile behavior, but also your thinking?
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by doyenn(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2007
It's not only animalistics as someone has rightfully said but it's also abnormalistics. Though some ladies threaten their man to the extent that she got beaten up but he shld have known that ladies are precious metal. the reason why we married woman is mostly to brace them up from their parent has stopped,pet her and correct her whenever she's wrong.

As for me,I called my girl a name mybabe and she's just like something so special that i cant describe. I dont think I can ever touch her hardly not to talk of beating her up. I pray that God shld not allow it happen,no matter what.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by doyenn(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
It's not only animalistics as someone has rightfully said but it's also abnormalistics. Though some ladies threaten their man to the extent that she got beaten up but he shld have known that ladies are precious metal. the reason why we married woman is mostly to brace them up from their parent has stopped,pet her and correct her whenever she's wrong.

As for me,I called my girl a name mybabe and she's just like something so special that i cant describe. I dont think I can ever touch her hardly not to talk of beating her up. I pray that God shld not allow it happen,no matter what.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by rikkyjen(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2007
Anyguy that beats his wife does not deserves the 2 balls that hangs beneath him!!!
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by Macgreat(m): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2007
About clickin message index.
Wat! Wat!! U ask me why? Becos no comment dats why.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by niceuzor: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2007
drrionelli Guy what's angry your problem why can't you speak for urself
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by nuttyproff(m): 1:57am On Jul 19, 2007
why wuld a guy beat up a lady he says he loves? theres no excuse, if u beat up ur girl and u claim u love her, then u sure have a twisted way of showing ur love. though there are some ladies whu believe he is showing that he's aman if he beats them up.
all sed and done i culdnt dream of beating my girl, god forbid
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by olanajim(m): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2007
Somehow, some girls/ladies actually enjoys the beating. They thought it is sign of a real man. The man who can protect them. Though I hate the act and I don't do it. I had noticed it is in the nature of some women to be beaten. If not, they wouldn't stay in the affair that reduce them to punching bag just for love.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by nuttyproff(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2007
olanajim:

Somehow, some girls/ladies actually enjoys the beating. They thought it is sign of a real man. The man who can protect them. Though I hate the act and I don't do it. I had noticed it is in the nature of some women to be beaten. If not, they wouldn't stay in the affair that reduce them to punching bag just for love.
well said mybrother
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by olanajim(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2007
E se gan!
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by drrionelli(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2007
@niceuzor:
I'm afraid I fail to understand your apparent irritation with my posting.  It seems to me that my previous posting on this very topic expresses with abundant, if not extraordinary, clarity my feelings about and my stand on this issue.  

I have invoked your (and call's) names to provide me with assistance in further understanding the matter.  By your own admission, you used to engage in such acts.

I seek not to judge, sir, but rather to understand.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Women by JJYOU: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
is this not a crime in naija?

(1) (Reply)

Mob Behead Man For Leaving Islam And Bringing Others To Christ / Kidnappers Kidnap Full Loaded Peace Mass Bus In Enugu State. / Bankole's Brother In Court Over Visa Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.