Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (65859 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Names Of God And Their Meanings / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by ayobase(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
solidbroda: so these are the things these MFM pastors read and you will actually think they are true men of God. the gullible will start saying irrelevant testimonies...

What is ur point Mr. Rapper...ur sentence is not complete...its either ur brain missed something or something missed in ur brain.

Clarify pls.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Ninilowo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Built2last: all these ones na oyibo dream, common dreams in Africa is eating in the dream, swimming, sex in the dream, flying in the dream..etc
God bless you o jare. All these are crap meeeennnn....
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by badmeat(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Baybe: gringrin what an irony! My cherry is still intact undecided What say you
I love cherries grin,can I have them
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Orokita(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na number 1 and 4 be real african man dream/nightmare the rest na oyibo dream jor... Lol

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Akpan107(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
I use to dream, seeing myself flying to the surprise of everyone around me...(though, i hvnt had such dreams for more than 5 years now)
what is the meaning of the flying?

Another one is: seeing myself sleeping with an unknown girl.

Does that mean i will later marry and sleep with my wife?
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by iskalamong(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
it means you should be carefull about some decisions you'll make later in life. Its a revelation of the future. If you make those decisions wrongly, those pple looking at you in d dream are those that'll mock you in reality (not neccessarily the faces u see) they just represent those that'll mock you in real life. So be carefull.
I wish you well!
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by iskalamong(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Akpan107: I use to dream, seeing myself flying to the surprise of everyone around me...(though, i hvnt had such dreams for more than 5 years now)
what is the meaning of the flying?

Another one is: seeing myself sleeping with an unknown girl.

Does that mean i will later marry and sleep with my wife?
the second mean spirit wife. Please contact your pastor or pray very well concerning it.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Odunharry(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
dat gud...dating a guy dsnt necesarily mean u l make love..it dpnds on u both
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
i dreamt that my d1kc was hard and immediately i had s3x with my girlfriend and her friend and my dikc was no longer hard pls what does it mean
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Redhot111(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Jst to add to dat! If u as worker or an undergraduate dream of being in ur secondary skool class n uniform, it shows impending backwardness in business, demotion in place of work etc.
Den seein red cloth, palm oil or blood in dream as a pregnant woman could be warnin again miscarriage.
Pick snails in dream shows slow progress.
Findin urslf in meetins where meat is being served show dat u b blind witch. I beg go 4 deliverance o.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
All tis' dreams. . . A dream I had recently portrayed. .myself gettin' to a certain girl *partially unknown*. .the name she answered to in the dream was different from what she answered to in reality. . . . .
The dreamt marriage was however "The state of the Art".. Color was Golden green yellow, bride was as rich as he!!, and so was I. . . But even in the dream I was wonderin' how I got into all of it. . . .I tried sleepin' in the dream to wake up to reality. . .but naah!. . .woke up bk in2 the dream. . . .
When I woke up finally I did thank my God. . .cuz I was like f*ck No!!!! Marriage he!! No. . . . ..at least not now. . . . .

Anyone got an interpretation to tis' dream. . .

Also in the dream I didn't invite nobody but.... Nigerians I tire for una oh!. . . *Mo gbo mo ya* still came. . . .even for dream them still dey do mo gbo mo ya. . . . . When we wan change abeg. . .?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by jadakiss213(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
jonath0012: My dream get as e be oo. Several times in my dream I would see myself flying ( even without wing) from one place to another. Often, I would have this sort of dream after I finished exams. I remember distinctly after I finished my final year project I had same dream. Me thinks it means freedom from academic related stress, since I always have such dream after exams or any accomplishments. What do you think?
My dear,I swear u don enter witchcraft..U need serious deliverance..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Redhot111(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
rigormortis: i dreamt that my d1kc was hard and immediately i had s3x with my girlfriend and her friend and my dikc was no longer hard pls what does it mean
na spirit wife oo. D result of which could range frm marital turbulence to physical sicknesses. Some could even get STDs by sleepin wit a gal, being shot wit a gun or being injected wit a syringe in a dream
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Chomzy19(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Most of thrse dreams na oyibo dream n all d interpretations na oyibo interpretation... Abeg if u re being chased in ur drimz, ur kins men re at it again... Visit my church for proper interpretation n binding&casting session
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Chomzy19(f): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
rigormortis: i dreamt that my d1kc was hard and immediately i had s3x with my girlfriend and her friend and my dikc was no longer hard pls what does it mean
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Chomzy19(f): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
dis dream mean say u get 2 spiritual wives(incubus abi succubus) dnt remember d one it is, dem 2 b friends nw for dia kingdom, bt tym dy cm wen dy go quarell n wen dt happens na ur head dm go use settle n dt will cause multiple trouble n hardship for u in real lyf, dts y it ws revealed to u... For castin n bindin, n to avert all d machinations of d marine spirits in ur lyf visit my church... ACT FAST UR DESTINY IS @ STAKE
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
What if you dream of flying with a broom? grin
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Elxandre(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Bosstdiamond
That dream could mean *spiritual wife* or *upgrade in fortunes if you are not presently in a good financial condition*...
One of the ways to decipher which applies this is through evaluating your recent dreams and present fortune..
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Redhot111(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Psychologically,dreams are largely as a result of our thoughts before going to bed.That is why if you go to bed hungry,it is very likely you find yourself eating in the dream,no spiritual or physical implication whatsoever.However,charlatans on the pulpit have capitalised on the ignorance of many to give bizarre interpretations to dreams that are jejune.
Don't b 2 fast to write off tins u don't understand. Dreams r also a medium thru which d past, present n future r revealed to us either to warn us against sumtins or to guide us in other cases etc. Though sum cn actually b as a result of phsychological state

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Elxandre(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chomzy19: dis dream mean say u get 2 spiritual wives(incubus abi succubus) dnt remember d one it is, dem 2 b friends nw for dia kingdom, bt tym dy cm wen dy go quarell n wen dt happens na ur head dm go use settle n dt will cause multiple trouble n hardship for u in real lyf, dts y it ws revealed to u... For castin n bindin, n to avert all d machinations of d marine spirits in ur lyf visit my church... ACT FAST UR DESTINY IS @ STAKE
MFM is your church abi!
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
bad meat: I love cherries grin,can I have them
gringrin I don't sell cherries. Go to the store and get one tongue
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Odunharry:
dat gud...dating a guy dsnt necesarily mean u l make love..it dpnds on u both
I'm not attached.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by jman77(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: when i see myself making passionate love to Genevieve,Funke Akindele,Beyonce,okonjo iweala,the minister of petroleum or even anti patience what does it mean?
it means you gonna surmasult three times and smashed with thunderbolt (MAGUN) grin
IYA NGBALI: when i see myself making passionate love to Genevieve,Funke Akindele,Beyonce,okonjo iweala,the minister of petroleum or even anti patience what does it mean?
it means you gonna surmasult three times and smashed with thunderbolt (MAGUN)
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
I dream of taking jezlin mixed with redlabel and mcdowells,I wake up drunk and hor`ny..
What does this mean?
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
iskalamong:
it means you should be carefull about some decisions you'll make later in life. Its a revelation of the future. If you make those decisions wrongly, those pple looking at you in d dream are those that'll mock you in reality (not neccessarily the faces u see) they just represent those that'll mock you in real life. So be carefull.
I wish you well!
This seems more feasible. I'll be more careful. Thank you smiley
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by mascot87(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Can someone please explain that no 3 (missing teeth) for me very well and it's real life implications.I have dreamt of it on many occasions
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by iskalamong(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Baybe: This seems more feasible. I'll be more careful. Thank you smiley
U welcome.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by eminikansoso(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2013

You dey mad
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by kingkoboko: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Baybe: Okay, the naked dream. I always dream about taking my bath outside where people are staring at me undecided.

MAYB E MEAN SEY U GO SOON ACT BLUE-FILM STARRIN AFROCANDY, BEVERLY OSU &TONTO DIKEH. HE HE HE...
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Richfella: What if you dream of flying with a broom? grin

it means u are in APC

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by WildChild00(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi: I dream of taking jezlin mixed with redlabel and mcdowells,I wake up drunk and hor`ny..
What does this mean?

It means der maybe "clairvoyant radar" pursuing u.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by kingkoboko: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Richfella: What if you dream of flying with a broom? grin

SIMPLE! E MEAN SEY U GO SOON B APC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

ABEG REMEMBA IN PARADISE WEN U BECOM PRESIDO IN 2015 O!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / Akudaya:myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.