Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (65854 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Names Of God And Their Meanings / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
kingkoboko:

MAYB E MEAN SEY U GO SOON ACT BLUE-FILM STARRIN AFROCANDY, BEVERLY OSU &TONTO DIKEH. HE HE HE...
Buhahahahaha!! In my next world
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
WildChild00:

It means der maybe "clairvoyant radar" pursuing u.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by jonath0012(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
jadakiss213: My dear,I swear u don enter witchcraft..U need serious deliverance..
. Guy, this your interpretation is scary. How can I enter witchcraft. Me dey okey oo; nothin do mee
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by jonath0012(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
jadakiss213: My dear,I swear u don enter witchcraft..U need serious deliverance..
. Guy, this your interpretation is scary. How can I enter witchcraft. Me dey okey oo; nothin do mee. Na waa oo... Na just a dream
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Visocrate(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
pls somebody should tell us the relationship between sleep paralysis and nightmares

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by DECOtech(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Baybe: Okay, the naked dream. I always dream about taking my bath outside where people are staring at me undecided.
You are a free person, with no secrets or skeletons to hide.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
DECOtech: You are a free person, with no secrets or skeletons to hide.
Seriously
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Trash. These bullshit interpretations do not apply to the African man and his peculiar situation

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Dreal1247: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
solidbroda: so these are the things these MFM pastors read and you will actually think they are true men of God. the gullible will start saying irrelevant testimonies.
And they are all correct. obviously, these are not the interpretation of a pastor, but the interpretation of commonsense and logic!

You will start hearing covenant day of Good dreams, Covenant day of pursue and kill my enemies in the dream. Covenant day of this or that.
Truth be told, the dreams we have reflect what we are and and what we are passing through. The dreams we have can be determined by our environment, people we mix with, our thoughts, what we watch, see, eat and drink.

so, if you fantasized about Davido being your Brother, it is likely that you might dream such dream related to Davido. and when you go and meet your pastor for interpretation, he will tell you that wonderful and good things are coming and that you will dine with kings and queens. and you too will now part away with your hard earn money.

grin
Why mentioning Mfm Pastors? When they counselled u, were u not given the right prayer point to pray? If you prayed effectively, didnt u c the result. I pity those that ar using every available opportunity to speak against men of God. They end up having problems that take then back to that same man of God.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by searay(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
searay: No. 11
If you have a dream and in the dream you are plucking pea or any plant product, a baby is knocking at your door.
=========================
OP complete the following:

No. 12
If one have a dream and in the dream you are the monster pusuing the little man, what does it means?

No 13.
If you have a dream and in the dream you were fucking ie sleeping with someone, what does it mean.

No 14.
If I HAVE a dream of MONEY pursuing ME, what does it mean?
Let me quote mtself since nobody wants to quote me.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by tolurainbow(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Godsonbalo: Mine nah to go yankee and when I kon wake nah 9ja I go find myself ooooo
dat is a very bad dream oooo u nid deliverance n 40 days fastin with prayers if not embassy go dey reject u na only for dream dey go dey give visa.. grin
Godsonbalo: Mine nah to go yankee and when I kon wake nah 9ja I go find myself ooooo
dat is a very bad dream oooo u nid deliverance n 40 days fastin with prayers if not embassy go dey reject u na only for dream dey go dey give visa..
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by mabeni(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
It means, u re abt to crash in ur real life
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by mabeni(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: when i see myself making passionate love to Genevieve,Funke Akindele,Beyonce,okonjo iweala,the minister of petroleum or even anti patience what does it mean?
. It means u re abt to crash in ur real life.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by VALIDATOR: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dreams occur during the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) stage of sleeps and the waves emitted by the brain during REM is very similar to what it emits while you are fully awake but remarkably different from what it emits during Non-REM stage of sleep.
While you are awake you can consciously control your emotions but during sleep you can't.The lack of consciouus control during dreams make your emotions to be amplified during dreams.The advantage of this is that you will easily know the outcome of current events in your life if you continue handling those events the way you are doing now. You can use www.Dreamtionary.com to easily interprete almost any dream for free and even create a diary for your dreams.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by SwTonia(f): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Me am always eating in d dream
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Wahala90: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Useless Article
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by megachuks(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
So, is there no dream that means one is about to get favour from God or he is about to make it in life? Please @ poster, tell us the one that has good meaning instead of telling us otherwise.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by san001: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Abt pple seeing themselves flying, I once had similar experience of recent, which it had bn long I had it last. My prophet advised it's a form of divine power that fly one above the dangerious spots wheneva one encounter difficult moment. So relax and keep praying.

I'm a living testimony& I tell u, if I have 5 dreams, u will hardly find 1 without tangible meaning. It's a divine means where Angel Gabriel & holy spirit minister to one. Becareful also, if ur ways are not right b4 God, Satan also device it means to deposit msg in ur dreams.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Dreams are a mystery, a phenomenon which does not submit itself to any textbook formula, interpretation, analysis or explanation... the Post was an educated guess.
From time immemorial, humans have always crafted or created meanings to whatever baffles them, dreaming is one of those timeless bafflers.

#i'm dreaming that I actually posted this!#

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by ejiyke2007(m): 1:11am On Aug 21, 2013
nice
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2013
Yippsy: Wat about d drim dat u aint able to talk and u force urslf to talk buh d words dnt come out, and u wake up suddenly
[i][/i] Somebody is tryin 2 shut u up bt no gree ooo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by godman01(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2013
These are all errors!
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by iamdsam: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2013
Built2last: all these ones na oyibo dream, common dreams in Africa is eating in the dream, swimming, sex in the dream, flying in the dream..etc
Thank you very much o. Na this kind dream we dey dream for Africa o
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by iamdsam: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
I haven't dreamt any of these listed dreams once in my life but I've dreamt of been a superman (flying things. Superman nor be wizard o) and that's my best dream. I really felt so good in the dream that I can fly to wherever I wanna go. I wished to continue the dream when I woke up.
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by iamdsam: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2013
I don't believe people to have similar dreams. Do people really have similar dreams?
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by tayork(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2013
Yippsy: Wat about d drim dat u aint able to talk and u force urslf to talk buh d words dnt come out, and u wake up suddenly
¶ do dream dat a lot when ¶ ΨåS̤̈̊ small, some thing like A̶̲̥̅̊ creature W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ be chasing U̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ wanna call JESUS bt ♈ōϋя mouth W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ be cease aπϑ heavy but τ̅☺ ♍ε̲̣̣, ¶ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ say Ɣ☺u watch A̶̲̥̅̊ scary movie tjhat Ñȋ̝̊̅̄G̶̷̩̥̊͡Ħƫ̨̒ or enemies want τ̅☺ attack Ɣ☺u so Ɠ♡D wanted τ̅☺ show U̶̲̥̅̊ so Ɣ☺u W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ wake up wen U̶̲̥̅̊ couldn't talk

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by tayork(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
jonath0012: My dream get as e be oo. Several times in my dream I would see myself flying ( even without wing) from one place to another. Often, I would have this sort of dream after I finished exams. I remember distinctly after I finished my final year project I had same dream. Me thinks it means freedom from academic related stress, since I always have such dream after exams or any accomplishments. What do you think?
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ pray τ̅☺ Ɠ♡D ....he Iڪ †ђξ only one that can interpret or see A̶̲̥̅̊ pastor but if ¶ want τ̅☺ judge τ̅☺ ​​​​mƴ own understanding, ¶ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ say it A̶̲̥̅̊ good dream bt ¶ don't know,Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ saying what ¶ know
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by tayork(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

Another outlandish tale peddled by gods of men and believed by their unthinking followers.At my own expense,I am ready to investigate your sordid tale.Kindly PM me if you are ready for the challenge.Snake bite ko,cow pursuing ni!
¶ don't think Ɣ☺u believe there Iڪ Ɠ♡D aπϑ if Ɣ☺u do tben believe there Iڪ principality aπϑ wicked power...Ɣ☺u need spiritual growth
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Adekaf(f): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote
author=IYA NGBALI]when i see myself making passionate love to
Genevieve,Funke Akindele,Beyonce,okonjo iweala,the minister of petroleum
or even anti patience what does it mean? [/quote]It means set back u beta be prayerful especially dat of anty Patience lolz
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by Adekaf(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote
author=IYA NGBALI]when i see myself making passionate love to
Genevieve,Funke Akindele,Beyonce,okonjo iweala,the minister of petroleum
or even anti patience what does it mean? [/quote]Lolz It means set back u beta be prayerful especially dat of anty Patience
Re: Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings by flymeup: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dreams comes as the result of feeling and motivation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.