Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN (1006 Views)

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Americans Confirm Shekau's Death / Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN by princenayo: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2013
PRESIDENT of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Monday, in reaction to the reported death of the Islamist sect’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, said: “I have not heard the story yet but if it is true, as a Christian, we should not rejoice over the death of any one.

“Nevertheless I must commend the security forces, which had taken this war against terrorism in this country to a new and commendable height by the accomplishment they had achieved in the last couple of months.”

According to him, the Christian community in Nigeria would have preferred that Shekau was caught alive and arraigned before a court of competence jurisdiction, where Nigerians would have the opportunity of hearing his explanation for the mindless killings of innocent Nigerians.

“That is why I say that it is heavy on me to react to the death of this fellow. I would really have been glad if he was caught alive so that he can answer so many questions bothering people’s minds.

“Once again, I commend the members of the security forces, who had ensured that the turbulence in the North-East is gradually simmering down and people can now go about their daily chores almost unhindered.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/we-cant-rejoice-over-anyones-death-says-can/#sthash.9Z6fVEMd.dpuf

Re: BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN by globalaid(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2013
save your condolence to when you see Shekau dead body.
Re: BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN by traffickz(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Boko haram should react on you tube as usual if JTF is not telling the Truth.

JTF don fall BH hand sha.

Shekau should be dinning with His 72 virgins in Hades now.

S*ex under Fire how sweet it is?

You kill to be killed too!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN by Maidoki14(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Waiting for bh to proof dat dare oga is still alive
Re: BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN by Zet72(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2013
grin allah yakusube....
Re: BOKO HARAM: We Can’t Rejoice ’over Abubakar Shekau's Death, Says CAN by princenayo: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
May his soul rot in hell

(1) (Reply)

No Pictures Of Aso Rock / Breaking News! Ex-governor Of Ondo State, Segun Agagu Dies / 2015: Christian or Muslim governor for Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.