Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

-20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies (8896 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Like DELILAH; She Is A Doom To Eering Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by TheGeneral1(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams has prophesied doom for Nigeria and
The Ivory Coast.

In a recent sermon which was played
back on Radio XYZ’s Christian programme, ‘Voice of Action’ on
Sunday, Duncan-Williams said: “…We
have to start praying for Nigeria
because spiritually, Nigeria is boiling”.

According to him, “even though it
looks nice physically, something is
going on. It’s boiling”.

He also warned that: “We have to pray
for the peace of La Cote D’Ivoire too.
There’s something going on there too.
It’s boiling undercurrent”.

The Christian Action Faith Ministries’
Presiding Archbishop said intense prayers for the two neighbouring
countries are important because
Ghana’s fate is tied to theirs.

Duncan-Williams revealed that: “…The
Lord said to me, ‘Son, if between now
and the next six to seven months,something happens in Nigeria and 10
million Nigerians descend on Ghana,
what will you do?’”

“That’s why I started saying let’s pray
for Nigeria…so we have to start
praying for the peace of Nigeria,” he
noted.

As far as he is concerned, “even if one
million Nigerians – my brothers and
sisters from Nigeria – they step in
Accra here, we are finished”. “They’ll swallow you up [and] you’ll see where pepper lies…so we are in a very critical time and moment in the history of our nation.

Anything could happen if we relax. We cannot relax. We cannot hold our peace. We can’t give God and Heaven rest,” he warned.

“…’Let there be peace in Nigeria. Let
there be peace in La Cote D’Ivoire. Let
our borders be safe’ Duncan-Williams
prayed.

He feared an influx of Nigerian into
Ghana to seek refuge could spell doom for the country. “We don’t even have enough to eat and drink, much more more people coming here…if you want to succeed in Ghana, pray for Nigeria”.
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by TheGeneral1(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2013
As a Ghanaian, I don't want that to happen!
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by TheGeneral1(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2013
what are ur views?
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by TheGeneral1(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2013
The headline should have read;

Doom to befall Nigeria - Duncan-
Williams prophesies
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by otumfour(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
May the good Lord preserve Nigeria, Ivory Coast and most importantly Ghana with peace and stability......AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by otumfour(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Btw, where's the link to the story tho?
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by PastorOluT(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
otumfour: Btw, where's the link to the story tho?

Was the prayers induced by fear or love/care for Nigeria?
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by otumfour(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Was the prayers induced by fear or love/care for Nigeria?

Pastor, by love of course, I don't hate Nigeria or any other country, if u judge me by my posts on here u go hate me for ntn, I juz try to school the clueless and brainless Nigerians on nairaland who keep disgracing Nigeria......btw, ur question was funny.....of course I wouldn't want Nigeria to go to war, the only place they'd turn to, will be Ghana, which is even scary to think of, Ghana is too small a country to host the population of Nigeria and I know u'd agree with me on this 1

God bless Africa!

1 Like

Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by PastorOluT(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
otumfour:

Pastor, by love of course, I don't hate Nigeria or any other country, if u judge me by my posts on here u go hate me for ntn, I juz try to school the clueless and brainless Nigerians on nairaland who keep disgracing Nigeria......btw, ur question was funny.....of course I wouldn't want Nigeria to go to war, the only place they'd turn to, will be Ghana, which is even scary to think of, Ghana is too small a country to host the population of Nigeria and I know u'd agree with me on this 1

God bless Africa!
kk God bless Africa.
But seriously I will like to know what u mean by this statement 'clueless and brainless Nigerians on nairaland who keep disgracing Nigeria', this says more about how u really feel about Nigerians?

NB I lived in Ghana for like 3 years n I tell u SOME Ghanaians hate Nigerians with passion.
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by otumfour(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
kk God bless Africa.
But seriously I will like to know what u mean by this statement 'clueless and brainless Nigerians on nairaland who keep disgracing Nigeria', this says more about how u really feel about Nigerians?

NB I lived in Ghana for like 3 years n I tell u SOME Ghanaians hate Nigerians with passion.

Well, if u say so about Ghanaians hating Nigerians wit passion.....u have lived there as u claim so I won't argue wit u on tht but, ain't it funny how Nigerians keep telling these se stories abt every country their in hating them wit passion? South Africa, y'all say the se abt 'em, Kenya, Botswana, America.....don't u think its abt time u looked within to ask urselves why the trend is so?

Am juz saying, my bashing of nigerians on here is restricted to this place, I have Nigerian friends in real life and they ain't like the clueless 1's I keep seeing on here, u claim Ghanaians hate Nigerians but funny enugh, y'all hate each other more than anything, y'all so divided, I keep saying the British were wicked for putting y'all together mahn.....

Hope ur good today tho....

Btw, what are some of the passionate hate that Ghanaians exhibited @ u?

Thanx for ur answer in advance

1 Like

Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by PastorOluT(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
otumfour:

Well, if u say so about Ghanaians hating Nigerians wit passion.....u have lived there as u claim so I won't argue wit u on tht but, ain't it funny how Nigerians keep telling these se stories abt every country their in hating them wit passion? South Africa, y'all say the se abt 'em, Kenya, Botswana, America.....don't u think its abt time u looked within to ask urselves why the trend is so?

Am juz saying, my bashing of nigerians on here is restricted to this place, I have Nigerian friends in real life and they ain't like the clueless 1's I keep seeing on here, u claim Ghanaians hate Nigerians but funny enugh, y'all hate each other more than anything, y'all so divided, I keep saying the British were wicked for putting y'all together mahn.....

Hope ur good today tho....

Btw, what are some of the passionate hate that Ghanaians exhibited @ u?

Thanx for ur answer in advance
I can see that u obviously have personal beef, did u read my post at all? Its not about me, I said some Ghanaians hate Nigerians with passion. And what brought about this is the statement u made, trying to school some clueless n brainless Nigerians on NL?
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by otumfour(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
I can see that u obviously have personal beef, did u read my post at all?

Personal beef u say? READ MY FIRST RESPONSE TO THE OP'S POST

And while ur @ it, read my second post undecided.......how does tht translate to me having personal beef wit nigeria.

U, Mr.pastor is was the 1 that asked me tht provocative question. abeg, Life is good by God's grace and hate or beef ain't in sight where I izz

Ghana is in West Africa and I sure don wanna see the whole of west Africa going in flames, even if Ghana ends up being the only peaceful place, why? cuz it we will surely not have it easy.

Now shut up and lets all Pray for the betterment of west Africa cheesy
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by chriskwaku: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
these men of god are talking about doom. today civil war and coup in ghana ,tomorrow crises in cote d'ivore and nigeria.Lord have mercy on us. Nothing would happen
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by PastorOluT(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
otumfour:

Personal beef u say? READ MY FIRST RESPONSE TO THE OP'S POST

And while ur @ it, read my second post undecided.......how does tht translate to me having personal beef wit nigeria.

U, Mr.pastor is was the 1 that asked me tht provocative question. abeg, Life is good by God's grace and hate or beef ain't in sight where I izz

Ghana is in West Africa and I sure don wanna see the whole of west Africa going in flames, even if Ghana ends up being the only peaceful place, why? cuz it we will surely not have it easy.

Now shut up and lets all Pray for the betterment of west Africa cheesy
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by solomon111(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
I render his evil prophecies null and void and i send it back to him,in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
What a parable!
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by TheGeneral1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
otumfour: May the good Lord preserve Nigeria, Ivory Coast and most importantly Ghana with peace and stability......AMEN!
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by frank317: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
So God revealed to this pastor the doom about to befall these counties, and the same God asked him to tell the people to pray very hard to him(God) for him(God) to rescue the people from the doom he(God) had seen and revealed to the pastor.

Meeeeeeeen, why is prayer so important to God. Like we prayed to him before he created hevean and earth.
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by TheGeneral1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
frank3.16:
So God revealed to this pastor the doom about to befall these counties, and the same God asked him to tell the people to pray very hard to him(God) for him(God) to rescue the people from the doom he(God) had seen and revealed to the pastor.

Meeeeeeeen, why is prayer so important to God. Like we prayed to him before he created hevean and earth.
Hmmm...
Re: -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies by Shine1177: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Peace be still.

(1) (Reply)

Observing Good Friday Around The World / Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings / Hell Fire Does Not Exist According To Jehovah's Witnesses. Is That True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.