Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend (5572 Views)

South Africa Or China ? / Honeymoon In Obudu Or Dubai / Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by gabrielride: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hi my people, please a close friend of mine need an urgent advice on this, he said he
wish to relocate with his wife to either South Africa Or Dubai

which do you think is better to go start a life

I told him to come join me here in US, but he insisted on Dubai Or SA

Your advice to him pls
Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by ilaugh1: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
no stay for your country o.
Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by gabrielride: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by Babakenny(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2013
No matter what! Nigeria is better than the 2 countries u mentioned if and only if you have a financial stability. I live in SA and u do not want to experience the hatred and lack of job the South African gives Nigerians here. They don't give foriegners jobs especially if you're a Nigerian.It will take the grace of God or if you're a student in PG you might be considered but not guaranteed .Once they know you're a Nigerian, they will hate u. Most of us got here before we know how bad and unsafe this country is. So safe ur energy, go to a better country like the US or Canada or even Australia. My token!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by gabrielride: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Babakenny: No matter what! Nigeria is better than the 2 countries u mentioned if and only if you have a financial stability. I live in SA and u do not want to experience the hatred and lack of job the South African gives Nigerians here. They don't give foriegners jobs especially if you're a Nigerian.It will take the grace of God or if you're a student in PG you might be considered but not guaranteed .Once they know you're a Nigerian, they will hate u. Most of us got here before we know how bad and unsafe this country is. So safe ur energy, go to a better country like the US or Canada or even Australia. My token!

so how do you survive there?
Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by Babakenny(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2013
Am leavin this year
Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by chriseruba: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
well through the actions of south africans and thier government they have proven to we nigerians that they don't need us, except u are going to invest immensley to their economy which i gusse u don't have the huge capital.And for dubai they seem to welcome people now cos they are opening themselves to the world but when they are through u will start hearing the stories of wat they did to nigerians just like other countries. Therefore i plead with u to use the money for the visa and flight to start up somthing here in nigeria thereby employing labour and adding value to nigerian's economy then when ur are now making money here in nigeria u can then visit for like two weeks and be back.U can even grab ideas there and come and add it to ur bussiness here in nigeria rather than going to look for work that u won't get or start a bussiness that u will be paying all u make in d name of tax .

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by scoory: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.
I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.
gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011
Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.
See the thread here: http://www.nairaland.com /2524546/sell-nairaland- existing-username
Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.
After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.
These are some of the phone numbers he uses

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by Flexherbal(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
I prefer Dubai.
Re: South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend by optimusprime2(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2016
None!

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Belize From Lagos / Denmark Travel / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Mgmt Thread - Outdated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.