Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

South Africa Or China ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Or China ? (11442 Views)

Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis / South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend / South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hey My dear nairalanders

Please I need your candid advice on this issue undecided

Please tell me wch one u tink is better in term of hustle and the presume future of the courses (with reason)

Logistics management is South Africa

Or

Electronics engineering in China

lipsrsealed undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 18, 2014
None of the above
Re: South Africa Or China ? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:
None of the above
why?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by ojdollars(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
holyboss:
Hey My dear nairalanders

Please tell me wch one u tink is better in term of hustle and the presume future of the courses (with reason)

Or

My Brother, China has more prospect for your intended choice of Course.. They are a rising tech country and you will gain valuable knowledge in that field. Not to rule out the challenges you might face as to Language Barrier, but with cheer determination, you can learn any language in this world.

You can find some Chinese language online tutorials on sites like YouTube.com, udemy.com, Rosettastones.com or google some more free resources online. For South Africa, you can be very successful in your intended choice of course you plan to study there, but the one or major challenge would be to find a part time job while schooling. But if you have money to start your own business, South is good also.. China is for the long term, I don't know about job availability there, you can do some research onlive via google or look for an existing thread for China here on Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:
None of the above
pls I would appretiate if you could state your reason
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2014
ojdollars:

My Brother, China has more prospect for your intended choice of Course.. They are a rising tech country and you will gain valuable knowledge in that field. Not to rule out the challenges you might face as to Language Barrier, but with cheer determination, you can learn any language in this world.

You can find some Chinese language online tutorials on sites like YouTube.com, udemy.com, Rosettastones.com or google some more free resources online. For South Africa, you can be very successful in your intended choice of course you plan to study there, but the one or major challenge would be to find a part time job while schooling. But if you have money to start your own business, South is good also.. China is for the long term, I don't know about job availability there, you can do some research onlive via google or look for an existing thread for China here on Nairaland.

FYI: The user jennykadry is likely suffering from Dementia, Bipolar, Low self esteem, Depression or Emotional distress. She has never had any meaningful thing to comment on anyone's post, claims to live in Australia, bit probably living a low life wherever she is. That's why she is trying to put you down, go ahead and pursue your dream.
Thanks bro wink your opinion is really appretiated...i will check just on china thread as you adviced..
Re: South Africa Or China ? by honeyad(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2014
holyboss:
pls I would appretiate if you could state your reason ma

Its because you cannot get a good job in both countries while studying... In china, you are likely not to see a job, your best bet is business... While in SA, your best bet is to be a teacher of subjects like further maths, physics and co.. That's if you have the certificate and knowledge of those subjects... If you have the money to study and not depending on the money you will make in these countries for a living.. Then I believe you will be fine in either of these countries but if you have your mind made up about going to hussle in other to pay school fees and have a good life... I won't discourage u... Pray hard
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2014
ojdollars:

#gbam!nice comment
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2014
holyboss:
Hey My dear nairalanders

Or

I have nothing to say about the hustle ish.But in terms of future purpose I think China is the best shot.China is a developed and developing country and most especially in terms of technology,engineering etc!
International students with a Chinese certificate has a better future in terms of job hunting all over the world and most especially in Nigeria! International students with a Chinese certificate will get job easily in this country than than of soutie!

EMPLOYMENT RATE:95%

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
holyboss:
pls I would appretiate if you could state your reason
Because both countries are useless. Just like Nigeria kiss kiss
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:

OK
Re: South Africa Or China ? by samtol4(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:

FALSE ! China useless like Nigeria? Fallacy
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
samtol4:
FALSE ! China useless like Nigeria? Fallacy

A black man stands no chance in making it in China legally. kiss so yes it is as useless as NIGERIA
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:

[A black man stands no chance in making it in China legally. kiss so yes it is as useless as NIGERIA
stop saying what you don't know!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
tdayof:
stop saying what you don't know!

Contrary to what you might think dearie....I have visited that country china three times this year so far and I repeat.....to be there permanently, your luck lies on a Chinese woman so you can argue as many times as you like, some of us know how things work there. kiss

How many black people set carry their passport without any ties to a Chinese woman ? kiss

Worst part sef is their permanent papers na only temporary for as log as you are married to their women. If she says Nope....VISA cancelled and it's bon voyage back to NIGERIA kiss

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:

Contrary to what you might think dearie....I have visited that country china three times this year so far and I repeat.....to be there permanently, your luck lies on a Chinese woman so you can argue as many times as you like, some of us know how things work there. kiss

How many black people set carry their passport without any ties to a Chinese woman ? kiss

Worst part sef is their permanent papers na only temporary for as log as you are married to their women. If she says Nope....VISA cancelled and it's bon voyage back to NIGERIA kiss
not all blacks!ppl from Kenya make it there and live there without a Chinese woman

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Bifwoli: 1:13am On Nov 19, 2014
tdayof:
not all blacks!ppl from Kenya make it there and live there without a Chinese woman

Black people are allowed to settle permanently in China? Wow, I always thought everything Chinese was fake.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by samtol4(m): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

No black man succeed in China without a support from a woman?that is false .oh Black men succeed only where you are based?I get the message now

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Bifwoli:

Black people are allowed to settle permanently in China? Wow, I always thought everything Chinese was fake.
sure they are!
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2014
samtol4:
No black man succeed in China without a support from a woman?that is false .oh Black men succeed only where you are based?I get the message now
don't mind her jare

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
samtol4:

China is not a country for black people. I still maintain my stand of this. Go to Guangzhou and see how your fellow black men survive. How many black people do you see with their passports?? A country that thinks it's okay to steal from foreigners. I stand by my earlier opinion. It is useless kiss

And nope you gat no message. kiss
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

China is not a country for black people. I still maintain my stand of this. Go to Guangzhou and see how your fellow black men survive. How many black people do you see with their passports?? A country that thinks it's okay to steal from foreigners. I stand by my earlier opinion. [It is useless kiss
every time Guangzhou abeg mention another place jor!
@bolded are they begging you to come over there! Its useless to you and not to people who make itover there!
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
holyboss:
OK

I will pick Japan over that useless country called China cool
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
tdayof:
every time Guangzhou abeg mention another place jor!
@bolded are they begging you to come over there! Its useless to you and not to people who make itover there!

Stop deceiving people. Is Guangzhou not a part of china ......like beijing. Why are you getting aggressive? grin na so e pain you reach? Will be visiting china again in february...feel free to join me. The only thing good in china is their ridiculously cheap food. cool anything else is crap.

I dont like aggressive people so shooooooooo away. This is my last reply to you but not my last post on this thread. kiss

Tufiakkwaaaa country wey say e good to steal from foreignerssss....tufiakwaaaaaa. ndi oshi like their fellow useless country called nigeria
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
In china....it is okay to steal from a foreigner but do not kill him.....which one bad pass? Useless country
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
South africa....a land of racial thugs. Farewell as you journey into SA a land filled with hatred and CHINA a land fukl of criminals and many wandering african men whose stay relies on a woman. If woman say no more...na back to ya tent oh israel. Which kain useless country gives you a PERMANENT stay TEMPORARILY? China is one of em grin
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

I will pick Japan over that useless country called China cool
oh rolleyes

Why?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Stop deceiving people. Is Guangzhou not a part of china ......like beijing. Why are you getting aggressive? grin na so e pain you reach? Will be visiting china again in february...feel free to join me. The only thing good in china is their ridiculously cheap food. cool anything else is crap.

I dont like aggressive people so shooooooooo away. This is my last reply to you but not my last post on this thread. kiss

Tufiakkwaaaa country wey say e good to steal from foreignerssss....tufiakwaaaaaa. ndi oshi like their fellow useless country called nigeria
lol ion argue with people who brag about lies!you described the country like someone who has never been out of Nigeria or where so ever you are!ignorance

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:
South africa....a land of racial thugs. Farewell as you journey into SA a land filled with hatred and CHINA a land fukl of criminals and many wandering african men whose stay relies on a woman. If woman say no more...na back to ya tent oh israel. Which kain useless country gives you a PERMANENT stay TEMPORARILY? China is one of em grin
holyboss don't mind her she is living testimony among those who brag about visiting other countries while they ve never visited an airport before

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:
In china....it is okay to steal from a foreigner but do not kill him.....which one bad pass? Useless country
liar bro chukxie come and prove this girl wrong!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Reopened / Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. / Portugal Visa Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.