Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? (840 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by BigB11(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2008
It is crazy to despise someone just last week, and then fall in love with this same person this week; but it is absolutely feasible.

Is Hillary's speech sincere or a scene for her future movie?
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by SeanT21(f): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2008
She did not despise him, she simply stated his faults.

This is Politics, there is always gonna be a competition.

I'm sure Kerry and bush didn't like each other last election, but now they can sit and drink tea.

Personally, I love her speech on endorsing obama. I thought is was sincere and sweet.

I think Obama needs to help pay Hillary debts. What do ya ll think?
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by Radiant(f): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2008
Everything is possible in politics.
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by mystikal(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2008
i think her speech was passionately sincere and touching!

she never despised obama, it was a competition!

She has established herself as a national figure in american politics as it is, and commands a followership of over 18 million ppl.
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by fizokey(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2008
if Obama wants to be sure of packing into white house, he should adopt Mrs Clinton as his running mate,
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by RThESlyR: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2008
fizokey:

if Obama wants to be sure of packing into white house, he should adopt Mrs Clinton as his running mate,
I have reasons to believe that it is NEVER going to happen. . . . .
Obama/Clinton on the ticket is now a thing of the past! . . .not going to happen.
Kathleen Sebelus would be the VP and that would garner most of Hillary's supporters.
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by 4Him1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2008
fizokey:

no thanks.
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by DisGuy: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2008
I can just see hillary doing a Gordon Brown on Obama (hounding Tony Blair for 10years!!!)or
atiku and obj post 2003 elections
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by algood(f): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

I have reasons to believe that it is NEVER going to happen. . . . .
Obama/Clinton on the ticket is now a thing of the past! . . .not going to happen.
Kathleen Sebelus would be the VP and that would garner most of Hillary's supporters.

I dont see that happening.

That will be the worst mistake of Obama
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by BigB11(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2008
It makes sense to pick Hillary, but Obama must be very careful doing so.
This time next year, I could just hear Hillary making this statement: "Obama needs to slow down and pay attention to some of my ideas, afterall I, Hillary put him in the white house"

This could really turn into OBJ vs ATIKU (round 2); and if this happens, Obama would be one frustrated president.
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by MyTempID: 2:44am On Jun 08, 2008
In the next few months some of us will finally understand just how white America is.
Re: Is Hillary's Speech Sincere Or A Scene For Her Future Movie? by TCUBE(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2008
she wants obama to lose so that she can contest in 2012, i think obama should just ignore her, dont want her on the vp slot

tps360..com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / Mugabe's Politi-comedy In Zimbabwe: Any Remedy? / Russian Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.