Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim (26139 Views)

Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son / Cnn Anchor Isha Sesay Wedding Photos! / Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Shekson(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ifynyk: it's a different ball game here.
Y shld Ι̥τ̲̅ be different? Gals oer here jz like playing D̶̲̥̅̊ same game with tough tactics.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ace Ventura:

Tell your friend that Monita Rajpal of CNN is still avavilable & equally pretty. He can start working on her. HML to the couple.
Gbam!
Also, Brooke Baldwin and Poppy Harlow are available.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
CFCfan:
Your dad has good eyes!

Lol...you can say that again.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
She looks preg. She's definitely put on more weight, her waist line looks expanded and her tummy seems fuller than normal. I give her 5 months, I'll definitely hear smth
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
iamdsam: She's indeed a great reporter. I always stay glue to my television screen whenever she's reporting for the CNN World News Center. I also had a crush on her. I imagined marrying her because she's so cute and humble looking. I wish to marry a beautiful and humble woman like her. Happy married life dear!
who doesn't? Just like most girls will like to marry a man that's handsome and truly loves them. But now most men marry for convenience not love
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by blackmale500: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
happy married life isha
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by crisycent: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
After i have loved this girl all my life, she went ahead and married someone else? Aisha Why?
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by makizee(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Am not racist or anything...having missed out on asking her out when she came to 9ja years ago...nd hearing she's now married, d least I wuz expecting is dt she married (as d ladies d call am ) TDH African man...

NB: why must d caucasians always get our best ones...it's not fair o

NB 2: not racist o

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
What's the hype about this lady, she's looks like a regular female. Why are all the guys crushing on her?

4 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by chei: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
otooro:
it appears the lady loves the man more tho' undecided (pictures speak)

Its a black girl thing. That's how they act when they're in a relationship a white dude.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by tpia5: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
J12: What's the hype about this lady, she's looks like a regular female. Why are all the guys crushing on her?

she's probably a nler, thats why.

or some guys need a green card/business hookup.

these people no dey love for free, there has to be benefits attached when they start the hyperbole in that manner.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
all the black niggers wer afraid of her beauty, so they never tout of aproaching her. So she settled for the white man. But the guy no fine o, chai.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Lagosbabe1: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is this not the same woman that disgraced our President GEJ when she interviewed him? Fairplay to her
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
I just hope that in 5 years time we won't be hearing of divorce? angry grin
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
ebuetor: all the black niggers wer afraid of her beauty, so they never tout of aproaching her. So she settled for the white man. But the guy no fine o, chai.

I've seen a lot more beautiful black women who are married to black men.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by emmanuelanjili(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
wishing you people happy married life.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Hoodrat(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
For those saying this lady is beautiful black woman yall need to give it a rest. How beutiful can one be when she never for one proud of her natural hair instead she seek to attach inferior weavon,wigs all the days of her live even on her wedding day look at the hairs on her head and tell it was hers. This is a typical self hating black woman. She is a white power chick and you dont expect her to marry african/black man just like the rest of the popular,rich and powerful black women that all choses white spouse over black male due to the power that be. She was educated to feel inferior and as a puppet her duty is to serve the imperialist elites and strengthen the white power to oppress and belittle her own race. No offence but truth be told.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Borat1: 2:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Cheeeeeeeiiii Aisha oooo!
Na so Aisha dump me kpatakpata
I suspect from the last text wey she send me as she type in all caplocks say gbege dey
HML
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 21, 2013
~Borat~:
Cheeeeeeeiiii Aisha oooo!
Na so Aisha dump me kpatakpata
I suspect from the last text wey she send me as she type in all caplocks say gbege dey
HML
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by 99cent: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2013
She is such a cutie esp. considering she's 37yrs old shocked
I used to think she and Anderson Cooper had a thing going on.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by armyofone(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2013
lol, Anderson is gay. They are playful duo grin

99cent: She is such a cutie esp. considering she's 37yrs old shocked
I used to think she and Anderson Cooper had a thing going on.

Leave Isha alone grin. Happy married life lady.
The hair is expensive, not inferior grin

Hoodrat: For those saying this lady is beautiful black woman yall need to give it a rest. How beutiful can one be when she never for one proud of her natural hair instead she seek to attach inferior weavon,wigs all the days of her live even on her wedding day look at the hairs on her head and tell it was hers. This is a typical self hating black woman. She is a white power chick and you dont expect her to marry african/black man just like the rest of the popular,rich and powerful black women that all choses white spouse over black male due to the power that be. She was educated to feel inferior and as a puppet her duty is to serve the imperialist elites and strengthen the white power to oppress and belittle her own race. No offence but truth be told.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by ijebuboy18(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Sh!t, my crush marries some1 else. Lesson learnt, act on ur feelings quickly, u neva knw she might also b digging u. Am sure a lotta 9ja guys r cursing their luck, I knw plenty guys who hav a crush on this lady. Well we will hav 2 kip admiring from afar.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by nwabumalyahoo: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2013
MY CNN WIFE FINALY MARRY ANOTHER MAN
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by iykololo(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2013
iamdsam: The beautiful CNN anchor Isha Sesay tied the knot with Leif Coorlim, executive editor of The CNN Freedom Project, in a gorgeous wedding in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta Saturday.

According to Huffpost, the couple, who described their wedding as "fun, relaxed, romantic, elegant and unconventional," metin 2008 after working on a CNN series together in Atlanta. They were friends for several years and began dating in 2011, after Sesay "brazenly asked [Coorlim] out for a drink," as she described it.

Sesay says her favorite thing about Coorlim is his "kindness." She explains: "He has an extraordinarily large heart, and every day he does something that impresses me and makes me want to be a better person. He’s truly a special soul." For Coorlim, the best thing about Sesay is how outgoing she is. "We can’t take 10 steps in the building without her stopping to talk to somebody. She’s best friends with her dry cleaner, waiters in the restaurant down the road, even her dentist. It’s that kind of open-heartedness, that I truly am in aweof and love about her," he told HuffPostWeddings.

Below, Sesay describes the Big Day.

We'd been planning this as an outdoor wedding for eight months. It was supposed to be outside in the Mandarin's English Gardens, but thanks to an early heads up about bad weather from CNN meteorologist Jen Delgado, we decided just last Wednesday to move the entire event indoors! She was our guardian angel -- we will forever be grateful toher! Given the quick turnaround, we gave the decorator and florist Britt Wood complete design freedom. So we had no idea what he would do with the ceremony space and were completely blown away by how he transformed the ballroom. It was breathtaking. Leif had no idea I had planned a surprise performance of his favorite love song at the end of the ceremony. I booked a singer to perform Elton John's "Your Song." Once the officiant told Leif he could kiss me, she started singing from behind the drapery which was framing our altar. Then she suddenly came out from behind the curtain, surprising Leif and all our guests. We asked CNN's Don Lemon to MC our dinner and he did a fantastic job of bringing everyone into the mix. We had a number of planned speeches but Don did what we in TV call"ad libbing" and went completely off script, calling out people to come up and give impromptu speeches. The result was an evening of great emotion; there was so much love and laughter in that room. A girl always imagines how her wedding day will be, how it will feel, the dress... Well, our day exceeded my wildest dreams. It was magical. When I saw Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt as if my heart would explode. I married the man of my dreams in front of the people we care about the most. And then we partied the night away. Our special day was perfect in each and every way. What more could any girl ask for...
Photos below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-20vqjK6wzns/UhK1UCKi3wI/AAAAAAAASv4/wsdubjaxpoc/s400/isha+sesay+weds+colleague.jpg[/img]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/cnn-anchor-isha-sesay_n_3780315.html?ir=Weddings
beautiful but arrogant. Mr. White man,so na you wan de drill dat pu*ani. Hmmmm. WELDONE![b][quote author=iamdsam]The beautiful CNN anchor Isha Sesay tied the knot with Leif Coorlim, executive editor of The CNN Freedom Project, in a gorgeous wedding in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta Saturday.

According to Huffpost, the couple, who described their wedding as "fun, relaxed, romantic, elegant and unconventional," metin 2008 after working on a CNN series together in Atlanta. They were friends for several years and began dating in 2011, after Sesay "brazenly asked [Coorlim] out for a drink," as she described it.

Sesay says her favorite thing about Coorlim is his "kindness." She explains: "He has an extraordinarily large heart, and every day he does something that impresses me and makes me want to be a better person. He’s truly a special soul." For Coorlim, the best thing about Sesay is how outgoing she is. "We can’t take 10 steps in the building without her stopping to talk to somebody. She’s best friends with her dry cleaner, waiters in the restaurant down the road, even her dentist. It’s that kind of open-heartedness, that I truly am in aweof and love about her," he told HuffPostWeddings.

Beautiful but arrogant. Mr. whiteman, so na u wan de drill dat kitten. WEldone!
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by neio: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2013
beautiful!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by calaharry: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Pretty lady , beautiful wedding with richly fulfilling celebration ,
it is a dream come thru! Congrats Aisha and Coolim. Cool!? Very cool!
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by afm4ever(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Fadelex: kai...dis guy don play fast on me...well, Condoleezza rice is still available
isn't she married?
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by DICKtator: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
In all seriousness, I am truly depressed.

I can't believe this girl is off the market, I still remember when the crush started, when she interviewed GEJ. That was the day I knew I loved her.

I started working harder, hoping that one day we would be moving in the same circle of people, and then I could approach her, and proclaim my love. We were supposed to have 2 boys and a dog, and a nice house were the boys could play with the dog.

Anyways, I wish you happiness, cause that's what one does when they truly love you.

I'm going back to the lab, already have my sights set on this up and coming actress.

Afrocandy?

grin grin grin grin
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Borat1: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2013
otooro: really cool.

it appears the lady loves the man more tho' undecided (pictures speak)

Wow. This is a first shocked
How does someone know which couple loves which more just by looking at a picture?
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by dfolan: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
happy married life sweet isha, I pray that God will give me a wife like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose, Ayade, Ita Giwa, Aki Attend Shan George's Movie Premiere In Calabar / Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery / Ned Nwoko And Soccer Stars Project Team Storm Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.