Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss (754 Views)

Help Me With This Song I Really Dont Know The Title Nor The Singer / Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. / Please Do You Know This Artist And The Title Of This Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss by gaskinachi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2008
been hearing the song on 96.9 and raypower in the past weeks, the lyrics fgo something like, i dont know where im going to but i undestand exactly where im coming from, song was sang by a naija guy , im not very sure if i got the lyrics right but if anyone knows it please tell me the name, thanks
Re: Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss by gaskinachi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2008
hey by the way its a rap song.
Re: Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss by AkinW: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2008
Hi,

not sure exactly you can visit http://wetin-dey.com go to music listen to songs there, it might help you.

It might be Khristlike - who you want rule, not sure, give more clues, for a positive match
Re: Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss by gaskinachi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
f-shaw-let it go, would upload later for rap lovers.
Re: Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 13, 2008
u dey waste ur time for here go alaba the song go don dey dia
Re: Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 13, 2008
u dey waste ur time for here go alaba the song go don dey dia

(1) (Reply)

Amplified Crew Is At It Again / Modo And Ruggedman / Hot And Sizzling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.