Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,717 members, 7,827,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. (1376 Views)

Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Help Me With This Song I Really Dont Know The Title Nor The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. by youngelder(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Just listening to RayPower 106.5 Ph, and heard this lovely slow jam with nice lyrics and instrumental.. The lyrics i can remember are:

and Just in case you see me dancing like i'v lost my mind..
And just in case you see me shouting like i'v gone insane
there is a joy i feel inside me that i cant explain
and its all because of you.. Cuz if e no be you...
-chorus-
I for no make am..
I for no make am..
Things for done run down
i for no make am
cuz if e no be you..

Really nice song. Please help me with the name of the song and artist lemme download it. Thank you
Re: Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. by chidiebere500: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Masterkraft ....because of you
Re: Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. by youngelder(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2015
chidiebere500:
Masterkraft ....because of you
thanks boss... Much appreciated.
Re: Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. by xclusivelyurs(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dat song calms me down...masterkraft made a hit out of dat song...nyc guitar play.. D guy 2much

(1) (Reply)

Timaya - M.O.N.E.Y Lyrics Ft. Flavour Nabania / DOWNLOAD: Ejimozy - See Backa [MP3] / Listen And Download Frank Edwards New Song - Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.