Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos (23703 Views)

Please Can Someone Help Me With Where I Can Get These Items In Nigeria. / FREE FREE FREE - Business Items ( In Ajah, Lagos imported from the UK) / Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by YEMIOYE(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
good afternoon house,please im a first time expectant mother. i have only few weeks left and i havent bought my baby things. i need your guidance on where in lagos i can buy my affordable and quality baby things like clothings, toiletries, cot and all i need in preparation for my baby's arrival. i will appreciate your response. i will appreciate if i can get specific contacts because the day i went to Lagos Island, i couldnt locate anywhere (market women were just dragging me left and right)

Kindly help your sister urgently
Re: Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by coldgate(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Unfortunately, I still have to refer you to lagos island. Idumota precisely. Take a cab to idumota. It will be better if u negotiate with the driver so that he waits for you as idumota can be very stressful. Ask any trader for directions to Dosunmu. It is a street where mostly quality baby products are sold. The best part is that at a single store, u should be able to get everything you need. Goodluck.
Re: Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by bolaji4u20: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello madam,my mother is an impoter of any kind of baby stuff in lagos island if u realy need them I can take u to her shop in lagos island,when u get to lagos island jst call me on 07033346737 or ping me on 2321480A btwn today to satday 25
Re: Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by meetmal03(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
There is this amazing online store for baby/kids items includding mummy items.
It is amazing and they sell quality items with pay on delivery in Lagos, abuja, PHC, Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Very reliable and UK/USA stock and even anyone can get at wholesale price at a good price.
website is www.mifant.com
Their contact is 08104323941

PS: eg of a cutie I got there

Re: Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by Caroguama(f): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
YEMIOYE:
good afternoon house,please im a first time expectant mother. i have only few weeks left and i havent bought my baby things. i need your guidance on where in lagos i can buy my affordable and quality baby things like clothings, toiletries, cot and all i need in preparation for my baby's arrival. i will appreciate your response. i will appreciate if i can get specific contacts because the day i went to Lagos Island, i couldnt locate anywhere (market women were just dragging me left and right)

Have you tried http://omonide.com?

They've got amazing baby clothes, shoes, bathing and toys for 0 - 6 years. They also offer free delivery within Lagos.

Re: Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by GadgetnCO: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello lovely Mothers,
Should you need to get genuine AVENT Products for your precious little ones, talk to us.
We offer you genuine products with warranty and quality aftersales.
We offer door-to-door shipping nationwide.
And free delivery within Lagos*

Talk to us via
+2348180469238 or
hello(at)gadgetlot(dot)com

Re: Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by Seni22: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Here's a good online store I use: https://www.instagram.com/deeroyalbabies/
Re: Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos by Exclusivebae(f): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Go to Article Market along Opposite Trade fair...There you will meet different baby things and a lot of importers.

uote author=YEMIOYE post=17557463]good afternoon house,please im a first time expectant mother. i have only few weeks left and i havent bought my baby things. i need your guidance on where in lagos i can buy my affordable and quality baby things like clothings, toiletries, cot and all i need in preparation for my baby's arrival. i will appreciate your response. i will appreciate if i can get specific contacts because the day i went to Lagos Island, i couldnt locate anywhere (market women were just dragging me left and right)

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed / CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.