Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

"There Is Power Between My Legs"-mahedda Still A "Born Again" Christian? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There Is Power Between My Legs"-mahedda Still A "Born Again" Christian? (2023 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / 'there Is Power Between My Legs' - Maheeda As She Shares Raunchy New PHOTOS / Majek Fashek Is Now A Born-Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"There Is Power Between My Legs"-mahedda Still A "Born Again" Christian? by misspetite(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ok! Let me explain briefly. Mahedda used to be noted for her raunchy songs,lyrics and photos until she shocked everyone by turning a new leaf last year and saying she had given her life to Christ.She even wrote a letter to media houses asking that they stop playing her circular music and she started doing "God's work".She also confessed to being a prostitute before but said Christ Changed her..She said in an interview with the SUN in March 2013

"Yeah, I was a prostitute and I’m not ashamed to say it. It’s past tense and we all have our past. The beauty of it is that if Christ has done something in your life and you can’t say it, what is the need? I think I went through all that so I can really speak out. I have been through all that so I can speak, talk to the girls who are still into it and make myself an example. Although, it’s not nice for people to hear and it’s not something to be proud of but for the sake of those prostitutes outsides, I have to say it.
I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered.""

To the surprise of many, she is back with a circular single titled"Superman" and raunchier than before..She claims its all acting as God lives in her heart ...
http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/08/there-is-power-between-my-legs-mahedda.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Better: Toolz Vs. Mercy? / Fashion For Girls: Kelly Roland Shows Off Her Undies In A See-through Jumpsuit / “They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.