Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (74087 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by kayworld2(m): 5:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Mzbel clarifies (Musician) claims most often than not she has sex just to please the guy she is dating. She told GhanaGistTV, she does this to prevent her partner from cheating..

“I don’t like sex but when I am in a relationship, once in a while, I do it so I can please my partner. My boyfriend always complains that I cannot do this, I cannot do that and I tell him baby teach me.

She adds giggling: “I do not like sex but I will do it so that my man will not cheat on me.”

Born Belinda Amoah, she is the last of seven girls born to Mr Albert A. Amoah, an engineer and the late Agnes Nyarko. She grew up in James Town..

She had her senior high education at Abuakwa State College. She later enrolled at the Ghana Institute of Languages to become a bilingual secretary.

Mzbel dated a certain Maxwell, who now dates actress Nana Ama McBrown years ago.

Prince Kofi Amoabeng, Chief Executive Officer of UT Holdings is said to be the father of her child, an allegation she has denied on several occasions..

: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=5711

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Omo dis babe dey lie.. Chei

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Airforce1(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Dont go into a relationship if you dont like sexxx.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by kilokeys(m): 5:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Haba.. How pesin go see boobs wey fit make am deaf..
And she claims to have unkonjitional love for men

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by utenwuson: 5:47am On Oct 28, 2015
sm ladies don't like s*x though! not every lady like sex! so guys ought 2 b careful wen lookin 4 a wife!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by pallybrown(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2015
I hear

3 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by youngberry001(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2015
utenwuson:
sm ladies don't like s*x though! not every lady like sex! so guys ought 2 b careful wen lookin 4 a wife!
nah so u talk ooh if u see wetin my Gf dey do wit me about sex mtcheew terrible"""since last year now my konji dey rest no training undecided

30 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by benedictnsi(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2015
kilokeys:
Haba.. How pesin go see boobs wey fit make am deaf..
And she claims to have unkonjitional love for men

unkonjitionalgringringrin

Laf wan kill me

**back to the topic **....... The girl go d claim say she no like sex, but on the process, she go d shout "ooouuucccch!!!! Baby phuck mee°°°°°°harder

8 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Tallesty1(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2015
What She Said: I don’t like sex but when I am in a relationship, once in a while, I do it so I can please my partner. My boyfriend always complains that I cannot do this, I cannot do that and I tell him baby teach me.

What She Meant: Oh! I enjoy sex a lot and sometimes I do it 3rice a day. My boyfriend used to complain that he's tired but I think he's getting used to it.
Y'know, he was nervous at first because he didn't know how to satisfy me but I said relax baby, I will teach you

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by pyyxxaro: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2015
It's tooo early for me to read Worldly things like this

Make I go do morning devotion first embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by sissylucy(f): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Airforce1:

seconded....cas in a relationship it's very hard to avoid it

11 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by chukkystar(m): 6:33am On Oct 28, 2015
She doesn't like sex and she dresses Lyk a Bleep addict

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by proxitaly: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Cpumping(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2015
yimu.

u can lie for africa

3 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by smsshola(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Why all ladies too like to dey form innocence abegi...I don't like sex but I open my leg to for my boyfriend to prevent from cheating' Shoro niyen..

And in 9ice voice even boys conductor get ambitions...that is to say any babe or bitch get reason for having sex.

2 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by smsshola(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
sissylucy:

seconded....cas in a relationship it's very hard to avoid it
Thirded and Fourthed....

2 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by kilokeys(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Airforce1:

What gender doesn't like sex?

That specie is an engenderment to the human race

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by BiitchAmMe: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2015
abeg who dis post don help?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
u open ur legs to please ur bf and u open ur boobs to please d world

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by youngberry001(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
u open ur legs to please ur bf and u open ur boobs to please d world
Gbam!!!

nd now am well pleased.

5 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Bonapart(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am surprised

Is this not the same sex (fornication) the bible warned us about? ?
"Every sin a man committed is outside the body. but he that commit fornication sin against his own body"
1 choristians 6v18

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by damton(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Never heard of someone who doesnt like sex irrespective of gender.perhaps, she meant she doesn't like too much of sex.

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by leyemoshood1: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
OK we Don hear
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by teepsee(f): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Story story

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
kayworld2:
Mzbel clarifies (Musician) claims most often than not she has sex just to please the guy she is dating. She told GhanaGistTV, she does this to prevent her partner from cheating..

“I don’t like sex but when I am in a relationship, once in a while, I do it so I can please my partner. My boyfriend always complains that I cannot do this, I cannot do that and I tell him baby teach me.

She adds giggling: “I do not like sex but I will do it so that my man will not cheat on me.”

Born Belinda Amoah, she is the last of seven girls born to Mr Albert A. Amoah, an engineer and the late Agnes Nyarko. She grew up in James Town..

She had her senior high education at Abuakwa State College. She later enrolled at the Ghana Institute of Languages to become a bilingual secretary.

Mzbel dated a certain Maxwell, who now dates actress Nana Ama McBrown years ago.

Prince Kofi Amoabeng, Chief Executive Officer of UT Holdings is said to be the father of her child, an allegation she has denied on several occasions..

: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=5711

Asexual.

Lesbian.

Transgender.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by richidinho(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin
richidinho dont like sex too
i insert my JT to please my sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by scribble: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
And women like this will be mad when their man is cheating....

Iranu

3 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by 360ng: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
TELL THAT TO THE BIRDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.