Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Learn How To Read The Holy Quran Within A Week - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Learn How To Read The Holy Quran Within A Week (601 Views)

The Girl Who Threw The Holy Quran And Turned To A Monkey In 2004 / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran / A New Baby Born With The Holy Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Read The Holy Quran Within A Week by jabscaway: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
We will teach you how to read and memorize Al-Quran for a short period of time within the comfort of your home. We translate Arabic to English. We also lecture at religious ceremonies.Call 0 8 1 6 4 2 6 2 0 4 6. Better still drop your contact and we will get back to you. Al- Arabic Academy
Re: Learn How To Read The Holy Quran Within A Week by kunmibola(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Salam Alekum! Where are you based? I would love to learn but I am based in Oyo state.
Re: Learn How To Read The Holy Quran Within A Week by jabscaway: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2013
thank you for getting back to me,i lives in Lagos state you can also reach me with my contact number or drop me your own thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Islam As A Football Team / I Want To Repent /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.