Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Want To Repent - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want To Repent (594 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Repent by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Salaam Alaikum,

Yes, I want to repent.

- I'm called an apostate for my ideology.

- I'm called a mad person.

- I'm called Satan.

- I'm called a liar.

I don't know which other names they will call me if I don't repent, so....

I want to repent I don't want to be an apostate, I don't want sharia-men to appear in my house and behead me. cry

Now that I want to repent and be a good Muslim not a mad person, I don't know which sect I should follow, any suggestion?
Re: I Want To Repent by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol, taiwo, you are high on OGOGORO cry
Re: I Want To Repent by tintingz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Lol, taiwo, you are high on OGOGORO cry
You sef see am, if I don't repent, my madness will increase. cry
Re: I Want To Repent by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
tintingz:
You sef see am, if I don't repent, my madness will increase. cry

So you know? grin grin

You can't join my sect sha wink
Re: I Want To Repent by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So you know? grin grin

You can't join my sect sha wink
That's what they say that I'm mad, I have mental problem, I will be OK if I repent.
Someone even said I'm jobless, i think maybe if I repent I will see work in NNPC or CBN.

Bro Riliwanu, let me join your sect, is like yours is the right way.
Re: I Want To Repent by Rilwayne001: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
tintingz:

Bro Riliwanu, let me join your sect, is like yours is the right way.

Lol, how did you know? sad
Re: I Want To Repent by tintingz(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, how did you know? sad
I guessed cool
Re: I Want To Repent by tintingz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance, in the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow... (Quran 66:08)

^^^I must not miss the heavenly gardens with rivers. smiley
Re: I Want To Repent by shawl: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
^

Yearning for the splendour of paradise with the hope that Allah will grant you is a sign of eeman.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Mathmatiician Tried To Prove The Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Did Imam Al-bukhari Say “my Recitation Of The Quran Is Created”? / The Benefits Of The 5 Prayer Times (sallah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.