Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Prophet Ajanaku's Update: He Refuses To Die, Ressurect, Relapsed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ajanaku's Update: He Refuses To Die, Ressurect, Relapsed (524 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku's Update: He Refuses To Die, Ressurect, Relapsed by vicky85(f): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Like a proverbial cat with nine lives, controversial pastor and estranged spiritual father of popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku is said to have regained life after being certified dead.
Hospital sources revealed to us that while effort were being made to prepare him for morgue, the man, who has refused to die, awoke and shouted ‘Jesus!’ and relapsed into a spiritual slumber.
Meanwhile, his wife, we gathered, has been telling sympathisers that “I knew daddy would come back to life again.” Right now, we cannot categorically tell you if the man will awake again or not.
Another report has it that, while preparations were in top gear to get his body deposited at a nearby morgue, a medical doctor was said to have been contacted to certify him dead and get a death certificate but they were shocked when the doctor declared that the man still has live in his body.For now his inner members are insisting that the prophet should be left till Friday, believing that he would have come back fully to life. Reports has it that, this man is still unconscious and he is in the hospital. the doctor refused o certified him dead cos, there is still live in him. one of his members on Facebook told pyemedia that, this morning the prophet was seen sweating and they still believe that he will come back to life again. So, my people the waiting continues. Read more ... http:///l6929mV2sR follow me on twitter @vickyolayemi

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Update: He Refuses To Die, Ressurect, Relapsed by Samunique(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is this a joke? If it is, then too expensive! Moreover, i don't understand the way we Christians do things these days? If d man has not been confirmed dead why anounced his death? And if he is said to be regaining his conciousness why not wait and see it happens b4 making all this noise? This is very suspecious i must say. But if he comes back to life, to God be the glory! But let bear this in mind nobody can mock or out smart God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter Reveals / What Can You Do So As Not to Miss Heaven? / The Fall Of Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.