Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread (21204 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Fantasy Football In Nigeria 2013/14 Season (lovefootballfc.com) / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Evestar200: GROUP B RESULTS:: Burkina faso 45 :100 Tunisia,,,,,,,Moroco 87 : 57 Rwanda

Tunisia de waite us. . . .wiv a result lyk thz. . . .Olympic defeat still de phresh. . .
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
ortopazz: Got to say dunno rily much abou Basketball buh When Nigeria is on. . . i become a depth lover of the game at the moment. . .our game against the Congolese to me I will say we were slightly better. . . Having to survive on rebounds. . .and what I call nerve wrecking 2pointers. . .the congolese were sending 3pointers like shege. . .

As so called power house in the game, our defence was a lil bit shaky. . We cudnt confidently hit 3pointers. . .infact we dint av the guts. . Frm the 3quarter we dint try at all. . . . The congolese defence seemed a lil bit more tough . . We needed to push in b4 avin any chance of shooting. . . . Besides. . .the congolese dint bother breaking. . Into our defence, just shot frm outside. ... Well over all it was a gud game anyway. . Just that if we meet a tougher team say the Tunisians, or the Camerounians that we are playing wiv next and they can hit 3pointers without bothering to come in, we might have probs. . . . .big ups to we Anyway. . . . .

PROUDLY NIGERIA. . . .
Thanks for the update,,didnt watch the game cuz of Phcn
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Krasid(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
ortopazz:

Tunisia de waite us. . . .wiv a result lyk thz. . . .Olympic defeat still de phresh. . .
Tunisia is the team to beat.They are one of the favourites,but they can be beaten by Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
ortopazz:

we re likely to meet Central Africa Republic in the next round,,and beside Tunisia struggle in their first game and the Burkinabes team is very weak,,they dont have defence and cant shoot outside the defence court
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Skywalker5(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2013
My fellow basketball lover

If any one of you is interested in Basketball Fantasy league, please click this link

http://kfba.net/kfba/WebModules/GamePlay/League.aspx?LeagueID=128

You can now get a team from that link . It will give you a price of $999 but but just enter the code "Nairaland" and that will make it $0. Its free

We already have a few teams which has been acquired but there are about 10 left i think. I played on this site last year (paid version) and it was fun but with random people . I feel it will be more fun with Nairalanders. The draft will be happening soon guys

We can discuss when the games begin and chat on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1365941/basketball-fantasy-league-nba-kfba.net
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2013
Krasid: Tunisia is the team to beat.They are one of the favourites,but they can be beaten by Nigeria.

No doubt and they too can beat Nigeria, we shud av brushed past Congo . . .just me thinking. . . Our First game was well good. . Buh the 2nd game. .a Tunisian side Might av reach the 1oopts again, Due to the lapses I saw, when we broke out lyk a player of ours was 'travelling' he easily gave the ball away when he the congolese caught up with him/them, . .we seemed bigger than them, buh their body balance . . .was quite good. . Our game when we also broke out on d run after they may av missd their opportunity wasnt sharp, what we call 'counter Attack' in Soccer. . .noticed that too anyway. .

Game of b'ball na wa o!, u touch person foul, u sniff am foul, I was a lil bit irritated at the way the Congolese kept fouling ur, it made the game dull and removed that 'edge sitting' experience 4rm the game. . Aminu, Ab, Diogu. .gotta made me happy, though Ab later got 'fouled out', according to the commentator he was the MOM!

Nice game anyway wish us luck. . .buh our homebased shud be remembered o!. , . And they kept saying 'Super Eaglez' i tire o! That D' Tigers brand shud be pushed or they change it to D'Eagles!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
I must confess,,,this our basketballers are very handsome,,,are the doing Mr 2013 Afro -basketball contest? lipsrsealed

Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Evestar200: I must confess,,,this our basketballers are very handsome,,,are the doing Mr 2013 Afro -basketball contest? lipsrsealed

Loolz. U don get crush? grin
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
CFCfan:
Loolz. U don get crush? grin
i have crush for all of them mosly that Ike Diogu,,,damn! The dude is too handsome tongue
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Evestar200: i have crush for all of them mosly that Ike Diogu,,,damn! The dude is too handsome tongue
He may be on Facebook.. wink
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
CFCfan:
He may be on Facebook.. wink
that means i have some home work to do wink
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by wy2000(m): 1:21am On Aug 25, 2013
ortopazz:
No doubt and they too can beat Nigeria, we shud av brushed past Congo . . .just me thinking. . . Our First game was well good. . Buh the 2nd game. .a Tunisian side Might av reach the 1oopts again, Due to the lapses I saw, when we broke out lyk a player of ours was 'travelling' he easily gave the ball away when he the congolese caught up with him/them, . .we seemed bigger than them, buh their body balance . . .was quite good. . Our game when we also broke out on d run after they may av missd their opportunity wasnt sharp, what we call 'counter Attack' in Soccer. . .noticed that too anyway. .

Nice game anyway wish us luck. . .buh our homebased shud be remembered o!. , . And they kept saying 'Super Eaglez' i tire o! That D' Tigers brand shud be pushed or they change it to D'Eagles!

D'Tigers will raise their game to match the opposition. If the bring their A game, Tunisia will be won.
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by akintun: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Cameroon , Tunisia , and morocco are looking very dangerous
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2013
GROUP A RESULTS:::Ivory coast 69 : 62 Egypt,,,,,,Senegal 62 : 57 Algeria
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2013
GROUP C RESULTS:: Angola 85 : 80 Central Africa Republic,,,,Mozambique 53 : 65 Cape verde
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2013
TODAY GROUP B FIXTURES :::Tunisia vs Rwanda,,,,Burkinabes vs Morocco
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2013
TODAY GROUP D FIXTURES:::Nigeria Vs Cameroun,,,,Congo Brazavile vs Mali
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2013
I hope at the end of it all, D'Tigers would finish amongst the top 3, thereby qualifying for next year's world cup.
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Evestar200: TODAY GROUP D FIXTURES:::Nigeria Vs Cameroun

Come on Naija!
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2013
CFCfan: I hope at the end of it all, D'Tigers would finish amongst the top 3, thereby qualifying for next year's world cup.
thats exactly what we re wishing and praying for
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2013
NIGERIA BORN COACH ALEX NWORA GET SECOND WIN WITH CAPE VERDE::: The cape verde team lead by Nigeria coach Alex Nwora got their second win at the 2013 Afrobasketball in Abidjan yesterday with a convincing 65-53 win over mozambique. The Island boys tutored by the Nigeria made it 2 straight wins in three in Group C. Haven defeated Central Africa Republic on thursday and a first day loss to Africa champion Angola. The Islanders have since qualified for the next round of the competition. Cape verde has the youngest and inexperience team in this year Afrobasketball, having 10 debutants but boast of the tallest player 21yrs old Da Veiga Walter Tavaras who stands 7 feet 4 inches. Coach Alex after the match said "i am happy we got to win, now we have to avoid Cameroun and my home country Nigeria, we will wait to see who win between Congo and Mali". He also added " we will take it one step at a time,our aim in Abidjan is to get one of the ticket for the FIBA world cup Spain2014
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Their player is 7ft 4in shocked shocked
That guy na confirmed giant!
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2013
CFCfan: Their player is 7ft 4in shocked shocked
That guy na confirmed giant!
Real giant,,,CAPE VERDE,,,,,errrm,,,,,errrm,,,,errrm lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by luvablesam(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2013
Nigeria plays a match today. Am just worried abt how we can't guard our 3 point lines esp in the fourth quater of our match against burkina faso n those guys kip getting injured.
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2013
luvable sam: Nigeria plays a match today. Am just worried abt how we can't guard our 3 point lines esp in the fourth quater of our match against BURKINA FASO n those guys kip getting injured.
Burkinabes is in Group B and Nigeria is in Group D,,so when did Nigeria play Burkinabes? undecided
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by luvablesam(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Evestar200: Burkinabes is in Group B and Nigeria is in Group D,,so when did Nigeria play Burkinabes? undecided
Sorry my mistake.....Congo brazaville
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by luvablesam(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congo VS Mali live now first Quater
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by ortopazz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Big Brother Africa finals Vs Nigerian Basket ball Game. . .i 4got to add, a crunchy one at that. . .mehn it wil b tough. ,
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
ortopazz: Big Brother Africa finals Vs Nigerian Basket ball Game. . .i 4got to add, a crunchy one at that. . .mehn it wil b tough. ,
Big brother ko? Big brother ni? BASKETBALL ALL THE WAY
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Evestar200: Big brother ko? Big brother ni? BASKETBALL ALL THE WAY

na wa u o! Ever. . Sha. .we 4ck up 4 B.B.A. . Oh what a DUNK by Diogu!
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigerian D'Tigerz are nt making me happy at all , kamerounians are hitting 3pointerz as tho itz their birthryt. .damn!. . .we must travel in first . .2 kolect 2pts. . .rubbish
Re: Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread by Krasid(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
ortopazz: Nigerian D'Tigerz are nt making me happy at all , kamerounians are hitting 3pointerz as tho itz their birthryt. .damn!. . .we must travel in first . .2 kolect 2pts. . .rubbish
That's the problem this team has always had.They are poor with three pointers.Even at the olympics, the U.S was busy hitting 3 pointers while Nigeria was going for 2 pointers.They better step up their game in the next round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

RIO2016: Nigerian Athletes Beg For Funds Online (photos) / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 2 Goals For Barcelona Yesterday. / Real Madrid Protest Plans For Barca La Liga Game To Hold In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.