Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? (7111 Views)

The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians / 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Onyinyechimara(f): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2013
It's my observation that when some (I said SOME) women reach mid thirties and they re not married and childless or not in any meaningful relationship, they just become so bitter and frustrated. Especially female secretaries . Last year I went to one MDs office and the secretary gave me hell...........I mean hell. I couldn't even make any headway and I had to return and let my boss see to it instead. Lo and behold this year they sent me to that same office and I was dreading it and I was pleasantly surprised when the woman welcomed me with open arms and even dashed me smile untop. That was when I noticed her marital glow and of course the wedding band on her finger.

In our own establishment here the human resources lady is a proper t.wat cuz she's not married( me thinks). She's frustrating people unnecessarily over needless issues. My Oga says she needs a husband and I concur. She needs a man to rock her to sleep every night and then maybe she ll mellow for us to have our peace.

Disclaimer: I never marry o but I no wan reach their levels. At least I get boyfriend . grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by biolabee(m): 1:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Stereotypical..... what about if it was just a bad day for her the day u went

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by stan4b(m): 1:50am On Aug 21, 2013
She's nt getting any younger,so she needs a man to ask her how her day was and a man to take care of her unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 21, 2013
.....because they have the likes of you to deal with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 21, 2013
biolabee: Stereotypical..... what about if it was just a bad day for her the day u went
abi.i just tire for all this mumu conclusions wey op dey jump into.mshewwwwwwww alainise shey.ise o kalarani :/

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 21, 2013
jennykadry: .....because they have the likes of you to deal with.
gbam.

Jenny i miss you o.how are you *stretches my arm to give jenny a big hug* :*

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 21, 2013
kulyie: gbam.

Jenny i miss you o.how are you *stretches my arm to give jenny a big hug* :*

Awww my sweet sugary bunny. I missed you too. Oya take this wet lip snaking kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by tpia5: 3:43am On Aug 21, 2013
stan4b: She's nt getting any younger,so she needs a man to ask her how her day was and a man to take care of her unborn children.

how do you take care of unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by tpia5: 3:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Onyinyechimara: Last year I went to one MDs office and the secretary gave me hell...........I mean hell. I couldn't even make any headway and I had to return and let my boss see to it instead. Lo and behold this year they sent me to that same office and I was dreading it and I was pleasantly surprised when the woman welcomed me with open arms and even dashed me smile untop. That was when I noticed her marital glow and of course the wedding band on her finger.

maybe she just found out she was pregnant in addition to the marital news?

funny thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by micklplus(m): 4:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Well............ In this part of the world where empasis is laid on marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!!, there's no way an old lady in her 30s won't be bitter and frustrated!

They rub marriage in your face like its a pass to paradise.

Your younger ones of 20 something, with 3 kids would tell the old lady, "aunti mi" , when are you getting married nah?

Your mama, would make marriage your ring tone everyday and she would go, "my pikin, do u want to kee me before my time ni? Bring a man home and marry"

So, I don't see why an older lady won't be bitter and frustrated with all these emphases on marriage!

Some older ladies that I know and are not married are still very personable though. Jeez, they are so nice ,courteous and very successful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by tpia5: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2013
the op should put "some" in the thread title i guess.

besides, there are many reasons why a person can be bitter and frustrated, a relationship or its lack thereof, is only one of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2013
jennykadry:

Awww my sweet sugary bunny. I missed you too. Oya take this wet lip snaking kiss kiss
e muuaaahhhh :* i cash am wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by passionate88: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
jennykadry:

chai, na so scofield take start o, him act along side a "gay" t-bag for prison break nw kulyie wan join?. Wetin happen to ur Love Machine na?

kulyie: e muuaaahhhh :* i cash am wink
Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
passionate88:

chai, na so scofield take start o, him act along side a "gay" t-bag for prison break nw kulyie wan join?. Wetin happen to ur Love Machine na?

please leave my jenny for me o cheesy carry your passion comot for hia :p
Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by irunoko(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
passionate88:

who be this izuzu undecided

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by plaetton: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Onyinyechimara:
It's my observation that when some (I said SOME) women reach mid thirties and they re not married and childless or not in any meaningful relationship, they just become so bitter and frustrated. Especially female secretaries . Last year I went to one MDs office and the secretary gave me hell...........I mean hell. I couldn't even make any headway and I had to return and let my boss see to it instead. Lo and behold this year they sent me to that same office and I was dreading it and I was pleasantly surprised when the woman welcomed me with open arms and even dashed me smile untop. That was when I noticed her marital glow and of course the wedding band on her finger.

In our own establishment here the human resources lady is a proper t.wat cuz she's not married( me thinks). She's frustrating people unnecessarily over needless issues. My Oga says she needs a husband and I concur. She needs a man to rock her to sleep every night and then maybe she ll mellow for us to have our peace.

Disclaimer: I never marry o but I no wan reach their levels. At least I get boyfriend . grin

Funny but true.
Back when I was in the labour force, we guys used to be able to correctly guess whether our female colleagues were getting laid proper, or not.
It showed in their facial glow, smiles and attitudes.

I know it sounds somewhat sexist, but the biological and psychological truth is that every female , child or adult, needs a male figure to give her attention, listen to her, tell her that she is beautiful and special, and for adults, to rock her to to sleep.

So, some of you out there, stop pretending and get with the program.
angry
Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by veave(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Loneliness brings about depression.
The married ones dont take it easy on their unmarried friends either. They form a clique and alienate you. Even when you genuinely ask about the welfare of their family because you care, they see it as you pokenosing instead of minding your business. You visit them? Wahala- you want to snatch their husband. Their husbands? -double wahala, will want to enter your panties instead of introducing you to his married brothers or friends. You are succesful? - na here matter finish, its because of the runs you are doing thats why you didnt see husband. Their bosses? Feel its thier right for the single ladies to sleep with them. In that same office? Staff address the married females with respect even when they are obviously younger than the unmarried.

Dont feel bad if she doesnt handle all the stress well. People have different level of tolerance. Some more, others a little.
To each, his own.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? by free2ryhme: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Onyinyechimara:

Unmarried black women do not have a committed partner. It's not only economically disadvantaged black women who find themselves alone.

(1) (Reply)

MOGs With Swag / BAD Parenting:black Lady With Her Baby Twerking In The Bedroom. / How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.