Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Want To Fund Payza Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Fund Payza Account (742 Views)

New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! / How Do I Make Money Into My Payza Account ? / How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Fund Payza Account by Picomon(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2013
Can't find my previous thread on this topic, would av contact a guy who is a dealer.

But anyway, I want to fund my payza account. Not much though, just $10. I need instant funding bcoz I need it today, failingly tomorrow. If you know of any trusted company that deal with this, kindly reply. Or if you fund it on your own, please lets discuss on how we will meet.

I'm in lagos at the moment. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Fund Payza Account by anex4real: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2013
I can help you myself but if you don't want to transact with individual here my trusted exchanger like www.etradexchange.net you have to communicate with them through their email for fast service.
Re: I Want To Fund Payza Account by Picomon(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2013
anex4real: I can help you myself but if you don't want to transact with individual here my trusted exchanger like www.etradexchange.net you have to communicate with them through their email for fast service.

Cool. Thanks. Do you stay in lag? How much are you selling? How do we transact?
Re: I Want To Fund Payza Account by anex4real: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
I don't stay in lag, I sell at 180 per dollar. Am base in ilorin
Re: I Want To Fund Payza Account by anex4real: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
You can call me on 08141163121

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Buy Dollars? / Legitimate Means To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Travel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.