Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. (3561 Views)

Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt / Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife / Basketmouth Shares Funny Photo For Vegetarians That Can't Wear Leather Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2013
MADAM IT TAKE EASY NA.. Women go kill themselves because of beauty sha.. What do you tink about this pic?

[url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today.
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by SwTonia(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Weird
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by 3ace(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2013
I could take cover inside that bush on her head during stampede.
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by abdulaz: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
See person carry tropical rain forest 4 head say na hair. Na only africans dey fool themselves like this.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by IAMBREEZY: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
lol this one pass afro o walahi
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
abdulaz: See person carry tropical rain forest 4 head say na hair. Na only africans dey fool themselves like this.
LOL.. Amma say even worse
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by ReubenAbati: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bush girls will always make themselves known.
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by whytangel(f): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mehnnnn...dahs rily heavy..
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by mysticgal(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
abdulaz: See person carry tropical rain forest 4 head say na hair. Na only africans dey fool themselves like this.

lmaooo, you just took it out of my mouth,i hope a monkey dos'nt see her..the rest go be story story cheesy
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by Tapout(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Drock4christ: MADAM IT TAKE EASY NA.. Women go kill themselves because of beauty sha.. What do you tink about this pic?

[url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today.
That woman is actualy a Guinness world breaker "biggest afro in the world"
http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/3719459
Check d link above n stop posting rubbish
..No vex sha
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by dplomaticVal: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
l wish fashion police can get hold of her*nanxenxe*
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
*grabs cutlass n gun*
I'm going to hunt for games inside that igbo irunmole
Re: Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. by tonnieblaise(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
*grabs cutlass n gun*
I'm going to hunt for games inside that igbo irunmole
lol...d lady carry 2 plot of land for her head

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-oke Has Started Her Music Career / Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice / Davido Competes With Owerri Billionaire In Spraying Dollars & Naira's (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.