Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice (3564 Views)

“Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by gistyinka(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
According to what some insiders said, 9ice met his former wife, Toni Payne through Ruggedman. But today, the two hardly see eye-to-eye.

When 9ice released his controversial single, ‘Once Bitten’, tongues wagged. Rumour-mongers claimed 9ice sang about his marriage in the song. Many were quick to say 9ice was referring to Ruggedman as the man he said he caught sleeping with his lover.

What made the issue to look credible was that it was almost after the release of the controversial song that 9ice ended his marriage with Toni Payne.

Though some of 9ice’s friends were expecting him to speak with the media that he was not referring to Ruggedman and Toni Payne in the song, but this did not quickly come, which made some of them to conclude that 9ice was happy with the controversies surrounding the song, which was boosting its rating on the charts then.

Speaking on a TVC programme, ‘Entertainment Splash’, 9ice explained that he is yet to forgive Ruggedman.

According to him, he cannot forgive the rapper because what caused the ‘malice’ between them was yet to be settled.

He said, “I can’t forgive Ruggedman if he does not apologise to me.” When asked the offence the rapper committed, the singer, who is now a Special Assistant to the Oyo State governor, Abiola Ajimobi, said, “He interfered in another man’s matter.”

He further revealed that, “Ruggedman did not sleep with Toni Payne, he dares not do that,” saying in Yoruba language that ‘Iyawo ole ni won ma ngba’, which loosely means ‘it is only a lazy man’s wife that can be snatched.’

Ruggedman Did Not Slept With Toni Payne, But I Won’t Forgive Him — 9ice

Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by kay29000(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
hmm
Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nice
Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Publicity Stunt It Is!!!
Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Make e look bush. Dem wan disturb pesin wit 1986 story for 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by Teeboy15(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Two yeye pple lookin for yeye relevance when their yeye music careers don reach yeye end.

Forgive am o, no forgive am o, na who life e help.....
Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by sarmiie(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
I call B.S on this. Who cares, anyway ?? That's ancient history by now
Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by lordcyl3(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
to err is human, forgiveness is divine
Re: Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice by mckenzieRx: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Why did 9ice have to wait this long to debunk the rumour

And the 'I can not forgive Ruggedman' part, only ladies keep ladies for long.

Whatever it is, let it go boys!

(1) (Reply)

Africa Magic Is Having Auditions On The 12th And 13th Of November.. / My Comment That Caught The Attention Of Phyno (screen Shot) / Nobody Is Ugly! Checkout The Before And After Pictures Of Our Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.