Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! (1507 Views)

How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday? / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Damayor12(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Let the comments roll in please...Mine coming up pretty soon tho wink
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
It was a three-day event....I've never evver celeberated my birthday but for the first time I did and it was awesome....all thanks to my now EX..I had three beautiful cakes..my birthday was on the 26th january, on the eve of my birthday I had a slumber party with friends in school and it was awesome..@ 12midnight they all wished me a happy birthday, I was so drunk that night...

Day2..my birthday proper

I had breakfast in bed courtesy of my lovely sister and ex-bestfriend..then me, my sister, her bf, my ex-bestfriend and my very fuunny friend had a very private dinner at a lovely restaurant...then we clubbed all night, we toured all the clubs in PHcity, groundzero, D2D, Everydaylounge, Zerozone and all...it was awesome....wwhen we had no where else to go, our cabbie then took us to a very disgusting strippers club near casablanca, there I threw my stomach out, the place was really disgusting...

Day3.....my bf then could not make it to my party(he is now my ex), he was working all through..so we had the most romantic and a lil cosy party between us....it was sweet..thank you so so much Mr.J...

End of story.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Damayor12(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
duffie: It was a three-day event....I've never evver celeberated my birthday but for the first time I did and it was awesome....all thanks to my now EX..I had three beautiful cakes..my birthday was on the 26th january, on the eve of my birthday I had a slumber party with friends in school and it was awesome..@ 12midnight they all wished me a happy birthday, I was so drunk that night...

Day2..my birthday proper

I had breakfast in bed courtesy of my lovely sister and ex-bestfriend..then me, my sister, her bf, my ex-bestfriend and my very fuunny friend had a very private dinner at a lovely restaurant...then we clubbed all night, we toured all the clubs in PHcity, groundzero, D2D, Everydaylounge, Zerozone and all...it was awesome....wwhen we had no where else to go, our cabbie then took us to a very disgusting strippers club near casablanca, there I threw my stomach out, the place was really disgusting...

Day3.....my bf then could not make it to my party(he is now my ex), he was working all through..so we had the most romantic and a lil cosy party between us....it was sweet..thank you so so much Mr.J...

End of story.

Waoh! 3-Day celebrations.. #Adorable!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Damayor12:

Yeah, it was awesome
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by k2039: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
duffie: It was a three-day event....I've never evver celeberated my birthday but for the first time I did and it was awesome....all thanks to my now EX..I had three beautiful cakes..my birthday was on the 26th january, on the eve of my birthday I had a slumber party with friends in school and it was awesome..@ 12midnight they all wished me a happy birthday, I was so drunk that night...

Day2..my birthday proper

End of story.
How wedding go come be, if birthday dey like this?.

Besides, he is now a ex, wtf, wasted effort.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by k2039: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Damayor12:

Adorable my foot, I just pity the ex.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
k2039:
How wedding go come be, if birthday dey like this?.

Besides, he is now a ex, wtf, wasted effort.

Hater tongue tongue
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
k2039: Adorable my foot, I just pity the ex.

Why are you hating? angry undecided
Are you in love with me? undecided
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Damayor12(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
k2039: Adorable my foot, I just pity the ex.

Can't Blame the Ex tho'...She prolly rubbed her pantys on the bald nigga's head...Baba empty him acct...#Helpless grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by k2039: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Damayor12:

Can't Blame the Ex tho'...She prolly rubbed her pantys on the bald nigga's head...Baba empty him acct...#Helpless grin
*falls from iroko*

That ex was to MUGUlicious and she just MAGAlized him
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by k2039: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
duffie:

Why are you hating? angry undecided
Are you in love with me? undecided
I love you die. But I'm akagon (extremely very stingy).

I don't joke with my purse. The best you will get on your birthday is a 1 dollar card.

I guess I can't match your taste. Anything aside from that, we could make ours another nairaland story.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Damayor12:

To think I replied to yourr classless thread...

You don't have a mind of your own *spits*, after endorsing how sweet, u are here talking thrash.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
k2039: *falls from iroko*

That ex was to MUGUlicious and she just MAGAlized him

No, he was a great person..it just did not work out..you guuys are just impossible, I recognized that he di a great job but you are just here insulting him, I guess it would have been better for me to boast that I'm a very rich and hardworking lady and it was alll my money.. undecided

What exactly do you guys want? undecided
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Damayor12(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
duffie:

To think I replied to yourr classless thread...

You don't have a mind of your own *spits*, after endorsing how sweet, u are here talking thrash.

Aunty Duffle...Oya no vex.. kiss

And Please let's not deviate from the thread..Thank You..
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Sanboy25: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2013
I do not celebrate my birthdays, I just collect the gifts. smiley
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
I bought myself Chinese and cried that I was getting older because I was turning 20 next year (which is now only 2 weeks away) grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 23, 2013
Work cry

... Then treated to amazing (overpriced) Cuban food in Islington smiley
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25: I do not celebrate my birthdays, I just collect the gifts. smiley

grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Last Birthday?! by Damayor12(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
No posts from them guys? sad

(1) (Reply)

Barbecue, Asun & Cocktails In Akure Parties Ondo State / X Factor Nigeria Season 1 / Get High Quality DJ Skits & Hypes For Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.