Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again (563 Views)

I'm Breaking Up With Her Because I Just Discovered She's Osu / NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by NubianQ(f): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2008
Dating is a Beautiful thing. when u meet on phone or physically you get so excited and the person is just the center of everything.

Downsides , when u break up! u find yourself sinking low and thinking of so much that has been Lost. most times u listen to some song  and hold a pity party

I have been there and Done that. i am sure i am going to have to make my own T-Shirt

u ask yourself a million Questions of what went wrong, or if you break hearts u smile to yourself or sometimes move on. my Question is when moving from

one relationship to another don't u just get tired when  The new person asks u about yourself and sometimes u just want to scream and say "ask my EX"

i get that all the time and sometimes i just want to scream! Damn! i get so tired of talking about myself sometimes, when does it stop. i know one thing for sure the more u hurt or lose a relationship. something about u chips off  and then u tell people what they want to hear so the real you just hides.

Has anyone or is anyone at that stage where u say " Now i don't give a rats ass"

Just wondering  so peeps, write and indulge me in what u think about dating and how much of yourself you are willing to Show someone, and what have u

learnt from the past. i know this thread is not about Sex but just wanting to know what people really feel about starting all over

Just asking peeps, i guess am in thinking mode so i posted this ; cool

Nubian Haters are welcome to comment grin
Re: Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by onyinye2(f): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2008
with starting all over you have the experience from the last relationship to help you out. but the bad part is that the your next will have to deal with you bags of drama
Re: Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by lafinoyo: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2008
Well all i can say is, There is nuttin like u lovin someone and been loved back in return, i have been outta love for a very long tyme and all i know what i miss, But the good part about it was that it wasnt ma fault, she was unfaithful, i kindda knew it but u know love is blind, i thot i could change her, it didnt work, and the moment i knw there is something missin in my life, and i pray i find that i find that true person who knows what love truly is and it ready to be loved, i cant wait to be loved,
Re: Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by lafinoyo: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2008
This message is for you ma Nubian Queen, i would want to know u better if you dont mind, i think we got a lot in common, feel free to holla back via email for now, lafinoyo@yahoo.com, u re a rare specie,
Re: Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by LadyT(f): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2008
*cough cough*

wink
Re: Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by 4Him1(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2008
relationships are 50-50 until you find the right person.
Perhaps the problem is most women are in too much of a hurry to at least have someone that they dont spend enough time to study who they are with.
Re: Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by onyinye2(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2008
@4Him
dont you think it is the other way around
Re: Dating, Breaking Up And Dating Again by gabelogan(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2008
CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Hausa Lady For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Date / ..null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.