Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) (37005 Views)

I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump As She Meets With Kanye West In Lond / Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Zeenoswagsz(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2013
sambroose: Rubbish just dey born full house, ordinary traditional marriage u no fit du

who tell u say she neva wed she do both traditional weding and white weding in a grand style...be updated b4 u talk rubbish...
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by shegzi(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2013
amurx: hmmm.... Make ASUU jst call-off dis strike jawe oh kaffy, hee and still dancing wit dis ehn!
she want the baby to become a dancer yes
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2013
Ok. Nice.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2013
What a coincidence, always pregnant during the project fame show. Was wondering why she wasn't so fine. I understand now.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by sawmeon(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2013
sambroose: Rubbish just dey born full house, ordinary traditional marriage u no fit du
its either u r suffering from morning blindness or u cant read,she got married 2012 if u care to know #haters
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by kcee31(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2013
The wonders of make-up are numerous. Na dx same babe dance for p.square-personally?. Menh see Nostrils,see as she de shw bella lik gangsta-mama. All d same I tnk God for her e no easy eh. grin
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by aijaydiva(f): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2013
hey mr/mrs/ms. I'd advice u to read wat d poster posted. ODE!
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Wittywizard(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Wunmi10: No wonder ! Ehen ! I just watched project fame on ONTV and I was wondering why her nose was big. Wow, she is trying ohhhh. Dancing with that baby bum. She did the same thing when she danced who run this world by beyonce at last year Grand Finale of project fame. I was on my toes the whole time. I love my nigerian ladies who are making us proud grin. Kisses to kaffy
anoda lesbian
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by kcee31(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2013
Harmony-emerald:
Nairaland is filled up with many haters and itz not encouraging, when an african woman is doing the best she can to do what she love to do and encourage the youths, people still complain, if she was lazy nd stayed at home, people will still open their gutters and talk, in America, people like her are congratulated and given honours, the USA gold medalist in lawn teNnis got the award for the USA while pregnant, there are a lot of working pregnant women like heldi klum worked wen pregnant, beyonce announced that she was expecting her baby on stage after all the dance she performed nd ppl were mad with excitement, tia and tamara, jesicca alba, jlo, mariah cariah plenty of them work while pregnant even our own mercy johnson did baby oku in america when she went for delivery, so plz haters support these people to encourage our youths. Kaffy dearie, u rock

Guy say wat u want to say,y d essay
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Donvitalis(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2013
demelza: Dear Lawd!
Her face in the first pix, is so not it.
Lols...pregnancy and its effect.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Kalashy(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2013

u are not just okay
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by montezz(f): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Tawis06: So(se ka ma saló ni undecided)rubbish!!!

abi o. . .
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2013
EWWWWWW
YUCK
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS FVCKED BY KING KONG
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Nomski0: Second trimester Which day here was she dancing in psquare's personally video Shocked

Babe, that video was shot a while back o.
Congrats Kaffy.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by ogemezie: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2013
i have alwz admired kaffy and shez my lady.. Nice one dear.. Wish u safe delivery.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Lepatohset(f): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2013

bad belle na im u b. because em no invite u and ur two left leg. Infact she b baddo, she do church, mosque , court and traditional marriage. Google am na as u no get eye to see wetin the op write
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by vainfairy: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Tawis06: So(se ka ma saló ni undecided)rubbish!!!

lollzz!!yes kèè??è mä sä lö nîî ooo!!u don dey madt abi??
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by jaedswosh(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2013

Guy e clear say Ʊ blind abi Ʊ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ sabi read ni?. Make any of Ūя̲̅ siblings read am 4 Ʊ abeg.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by jaedswosh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Babzilla: EWWWWWW
YUCK
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS FVCKED BY KING KONG

And Ʊ by GODZILLA... Mtcheww,
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by jaedswosh(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
demelza: Dear Lawd!
Her face in the first pix, is so not it.

Show us Ūя̲̅ own if Ʊ bold.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Blackgold09(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
brosdoncome:

E b like say una dey the same league grin cheesy
u never answer my question o wen u answer my own question finish den u tell me d league u belong so dat i go tell u d one i dey
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by dreeebaby: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
so Hapi for her. as much as I wish her safe delivery ...I sincerely hope ds marriage works ...all d best kaffy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé / IK Ogbonna's Reply To Troll Who Called His Wife A 'Prostitute' / Nafisat Abdullahi Beautiful In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.