Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) (37007 Views)

I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump As She Meets With Kanye West In Lond / Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yes it is true! Energetic dance queen and one time Guinness record breaker Kafayat Shafau Ameh, is expecting her second baby.

Kaffy who is in her second trimester is really excited to be pregnant again.

Kaffy and Joseph Ameh welcomed their first child Kamal Ameh - very handsome boy - in December 2011 and got married in June 2012. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/dancequeen-kaffy-shows-off-her-baby.html

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by demelza: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dear Lawd!
Her face in the first pix, is so not it.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
2nd Ish....

Tomboy.
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Tawis06(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
So(se ka ma saló ni undecided)rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nomski0(f): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Second trimester Which day here was she dancing in psquare's personally video Shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
No wonder ! Ehen ! I just watched project fame on ONTV and I was wondering why her nose was big. Wow, she is trying ohhhh. Dancing with that baby bum. She did the same thing when she danced who run this world by beyonce. I was on my toes the whole time. I love my nigerian ladies who are making us proud grin. Kisses to kaffy

8 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
No wonder ! Ehen ! I just watched project fame on ONTV and I was wondering why her nose was big. Wow, she is trying ohhhh. Dancing with that baby bum. She did the same thing when she danced who run this world by beyonce at last year Grand Finale of project fame. I was on my toes the whole time. I love my nigerian ladies who are making us proud grin. Kisses to kaffy

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Tyche(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Which kain rubbish be this na?
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Holy Moses!!! Who is this masculine looking chick? She looks like a pregnant dude in the first pic.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by sambroose(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Rubbish just dey born full house, ordinary traditional marriage u no fit du
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by amurx(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
hmmm.... Make ASUU jst call-off dis strike jawe oh kaffy, hee and still dancing wit dis ehn!
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by horlabiyi(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok moti gbo
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by kstyle2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na pregnancy make her swell up like person wey juju kill?....but dis banga soup make sense die....enuf 'obstruction'

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by oyecuteez(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kaffy! Mak we discuss after u put to bed.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by bigt2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok, so what should we do to this? Is she trying to win another record for dancing while pregnant?
Who put this on the fp
The mod need to be flogged, f##cked and then flogged again!!! (if feminine wink )
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by aristocats(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Flirtyfemi: Yes it is true! Energetic dance queen and one time Guinness record breaker Kafayat Shafau Ameh, is expecting her second baby.

Kaffy and Joseph Ameh welcomed their first child Kamal Ameh - very handsome boy - in December 2011 and got married in June 2012. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/dancequeen-kaffy-shows-off-her-baby.html
who be this one? My Granny make sense pass am o
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by oyecuteez(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
sambroose: Rubbish just dey born full house, ordinary traditional marriage u no fit du
Bros! Take am easy. U wan date her b4

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Therock5555(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0: Second trimester Which day here was she dancing in psquare's personally video Shocked

Me tire o
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by ohisola(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wunmi10: No wonder ! Ehen ! I just watched project fame on ONTV and I was wondering why her nose was big. Wow, she is trying ohhhh. Dancing with that baby bum. She did the same thing when she danced who run this world by beyonce at last year Grand Finale of project fame. I was on my toes the whole time. I love my nigerian ladies who are making us proud grin. Kisses to kaffy
u can say dat again. I was scared 4 her even
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
People saying how muscular she is, if she's fat, y'all will complain, now she's fit, y'all saying she's masculine, what the helll do y'all want? Atleast, she's a working independent woman who holds her own. I love the fact that she's a fit woman, she will be looking hotttt again after she delivers. Congrats Kaffy.

13 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Anuoluwap(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
LADIES! GRAB THIS UMBRELLA FOR UR BRAZILIAN WIG. @my signature-
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kafayat kan 9ja kan

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Jossymine(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Make we clap 4 her?
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by coolestboy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by adultdesigner: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
what is this?please toomuch ganjer no good grin
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
omo her husband na terminator oooo,he no wan make the girl rest at all...
Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Kslib(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Flirtyfemi: Yes it is true! Energetic dance queen and one time Guinness record breaker Kafayat Shafau Ameh, is expecting her second baby.

Na fight? Haba,cool down,nobody dey follow you argue nah.. Lol
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nairaland is filled up with many haters and itz not encouraging, when an african woman is doing the best she can to do what she love to do and encourage the youths, people still complain, if she was lazy nd stayed at home, people will still open their gutters and talk, in America, people like her are congratulated and given honours, the USA gold medalist in lawn teNnis got the award for the USA while pregnant, there are a lot of working pregnant women like heldi klum worked wen pregnant, beyonce announced that she was expecting her baby on stage after all the dance she performed nd ppl were mad with excitement, tia and tamara, jesicca alba, jlo, mariah cariah plenty of them work while pregnant even our own mercy johnson did baby oku in america when she went for delivery, so plz haters support these people to encourage our youths. Kaffy dearie, u rock

27 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by tayo4me(f): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
sambroose: Rubbish just dey born full house, ordinary traditional marriage u no fit du

She's married already!

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
This will keep you from doing Ekoloma Demba
Lol,kaffy my rose model,see u in some months time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Reply To Troll Who Called His Wife A 'Prostitute' / Nafisat Abdullahi Beautiful In New Pictures / Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.