Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Proof That Prison Pays More Than Going To University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Proof That Prison Pays More Than Going To University. (669 Views)

AOCOED To University / CBN Donates ₦500M To University of Agriculture In Abeokuta (UNAAB) / Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Proof That Prison Pays More Than Going To University. by Ayima: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nelson Mandela 4rm prison 2 president. Obasanjo frm prison to president.. Theodore Orji frm prison to Gov.... Omisore Iyiola frm prison to senator... Al mustapha frm prison to Brigadier General...This prison is better dan University oooo......Pls 4get ASUU strike, try go prison who knows weda you can b Local Govt Chairman...=)) =)) pls tink it wisely.
Re: My Proof That Prison Pays More Than Going To University. by youngdee168(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
You can gv it a try, urs can be from prison to ASUU President.
Re: My Proof That Prison Pays More Than Going To University. by Kendzyma(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2013
Ayima: Nelson Mandela 4rm prison 2 president. Obasanjo frm prison to president.. Theodore Orji frm prison to Gov.... Omisore Iyiola frm prison to senator... Al mustapha frm prison to Brigadier General...This prison is better dan University oooo......Pls 4get ASUU strike, try go prison who knows weda you can b Local Govt Chairman...=)) =)) pls tink it wisely.
.wats ur cell number?

(1) (Reply)

All Liberian Students Fail Entrance Exam! / Teachers Planning Strike In England / Federal Students Threaten To Shut Down Private Universities Over ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.