Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay (80448 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Michel Scofield Vs Lil Wayne. Who Has The Most Tattoo?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Slatemsk(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
I thought people said d guy died of too much tattoo
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ohibenemma: It's all a deliberate promotion of perversion and really a sign of the end...(bash me if it makes you feel good) Nobody, I repeat, nobody is programmed to be attracted to his gender type, but human curiosity and demonically inspired experimentation has led to this wave of rebellion.
Just a few days back, we read about Kenyan male prostitutes who can no longer hold their shit and therefore have to use pampers to avoid public embarrassment, and someone tells me, 'gays are just wired to be like that, it's no fault of theirs' Seriously I am patiently waiting for when they would NATURALLY impregnate themselves and produce offspring.

I swear

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by optimusprime2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
I kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by 50calibre(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx: Always knew he's fruity hence why I was never into prison break.

Thank God for "The Wire" - you saved me from overly getting into the homoerotic "Prison Break."

Captain fish-sticks, better stay away from Nigeria, you won't be able to "Prison Break" in that jungle, if you get shifted for being fruity. undecided undecided

Lol you make me laugh comparing the wire to prison break. I haven't seen the wire, but I know it isn't as good as prison break, no tv series is as good as prison break.

Prison break set a standard no show has been able to match since.

Btw is the wire any good?
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chimoski87: Let me rush & delete his prison break theme am using on my Nokia java phone before it poses a demonic effect on me

Lmao, guy whay are you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
kennygee: Just when i thought we were going to get married, what will his co start Sarah tancredi do? Over to my next crush Shemar Moore from criminal minds, I know he'll never disappoint me.

I ga eche, loooooool, wonders shall never cease, naija sha..........
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by davedave1: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na wa o... So hard to blv dat, na man anoda man go dey fall for...
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by MzOma(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Micheal, stop that. Rubbish play before u gimme heart attack. I knoW ur saying all these jst to send oda gals away bcus of d love u have for me. U go come house come meet me. Mtcheew. Stupid boy
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
demelza: That eyes, that intense stare, that smile, those lips........
All gone!
Just like vapour....
Oh! Micheal what do they have that I dont?
park well!!!!have you eaten today?and have you taken your drugs today?better go and take your drugs
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by bknight: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
shocked see guys jubilating because d guy all em ladies crush on is gay grin grin grin

when u guys shld instead be praying for d redemption of a lost soul undecided

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amefrica:

Miss Masonkz! Here u are again!
Smh! For bit-ch niggas.. There are more than enuff ladies out there..

Make no mistake sir, the name is MR. MasonKZ.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz:

I see you're tailing me, but make no mistake sir, the name is MR. MasonKZ.

Thank you.

Indeed! When ur busy getting ur a-ss f*cked by a masculine nigga like u.. Keep it up! Till u wouldnt be able to hold ur shit no more.. And demand for sanitary pads and towels..
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amefrica:

Indeed! When ur busy getting ur a-ss f*cked by a masculine nigga like u.. Keep it up! Till u wouldnt be able to hold ur shit no more.. And demand for sanitary pads and towels..

Have you been having such fantasies lately? Tell me, your secret is safe with me. wink

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by shaybebaby(f): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
You are joking me right?!! Prison break was a load of poo, you have to watch the wire, best I've ever seen. In the league of sopranos, hannibal etc. Looooove that series. It was perfect from start to finish, it's a bit slow to get into but you need to follow the dialogue, the characters are well developed, you even start to like the so called bad guys, the lines are blurred between who's really a good and who is not. It's a masterpiece.
50calibre:

Lol you make me laugh comparing the wire to prison break. I haven't seen the wire, but I know it isn't as good as prison break, no tv series is as good as prison break.

Prison break set a standard no show has been able to match since.

Btw is the wire any good?
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
bknight: shocked see guys jubilating because d guy all ladies crush on is gay grin grin grin

when u guys shld instead be praying for d redemption of a lost soul undecided
mind the way you use the english language,what do you mean by all girls?don't you know the meaning of all?if you are saying all girls that means all girls all over the world know who the guy is and they like him which is not true because some girls do not even know the guy not to even talk of liking him,go and ask some girls and ask them that do they like wentworth miller and they will ask you are you a learner and even ask you is wentworth miller the name of a person,animal,place or thing.lol.ogbeni ja ara e oooo
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by MrTim1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
I liked him undecidedI liked him
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ope o! Reduction in inflation of girls, enough chics for banging.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by swizz01(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmmmmm......smh
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by chukxie(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Old news!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by mzkanye(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gosh...bin so quiet sinz I heard ds oo..criously?! Y bin gay wen uve gat wor dey av..I love going 4 new tinz or smtin I don't av..or mayb its a lie sha..its ur life MScofield
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by pharuk: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
I was shocked until I saw Sylar from Heroes, and that tall guy from bigbang theory is also Gay.

Na wah ohh, its a new trend in Hollywood that is fashionable.

One idiot said they are born Gay

So his DNA and GenoType had G A Y abi
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by 247tops(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
WOW I STIL CANT BELIEVE THIS
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by emmymdk: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Biggoozz: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz:

Your ignorance is amazing.

Bro, if you watched that Prison break well, u will understand what the guy was saying. The Illuminati movement is more grand and evil than you may imagine. I vow that not one gay enjoys the tasteless practice, they are driven by influences of sorts. All these declarations are strategised to use their popularity to win a massive acceptance of this demonic practice from all their fans

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz:
Have you been having such fantasies lately? Tell me, your secret is safe with me. wink

For where ? When ladies neva finish for planet earth.. I'd rather be a pedophile than to be a m'f*ckin' gay.. This homosexual stuff is super f*cking lame, you had better stop it..

E-Light:
Ope o! Reduction in inflation of girls, enough chics for banging.

Yea bro, that's the spirit..
#TeamPussy #TeamHetero
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Anniettieufia(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
So he didn't die afterall , ?

What is this I'm hearing about Michael ScotFree,

i thought he was a man,
this is a real Beastful act.
Where is God's thunder!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by agent9(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
What is ur problem wit him bein a gay?? Everybody av his/her life to liv.....abi is it a crime??.....neverdless, i dont even bliv all dis stories jare!!! undecided
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by IYANGBALI: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
duffie:

I had a terrible crush on him cry cry

Wow!!! All my love was total waste
ayam air for you transfer the aggression to me
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by adrainuche(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
This na Old News na since Hw many years him talk am na,,,
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by IYANGBALI: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mz Oma: Micheal, stop that. Rubbish play before u gimme heart attack. I knoW ur saying all these jst to send oda gals away bcus of d love u have for me. U go come house come meet me. Mtcheew. Stupid boy
he be like say you get malaria fever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] / Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.