Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (46797 Views)

Actress, Seyi Edun Finally Admits She Is Dating Adeniyi Johnson / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by faroukfahima(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Denrele tweets about being gay, does this hint that he is coming out of the closet.

Popular Channel O VJ, Denrele Edun might jut have revealed that he is gay.

In a Twitter interview with Kimani Off air on February 22, 2015, Denrele who is known for his eccentric crazy personality was asked if he was gay.

The wild haired media personality whose sexual orientation is questioned by many often refers to himself as a sexual outlaw and replied the question as to if he is gay saying "Being gay is a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it!".

Sometime last week there were allegations that he was in a romantic relationship with artiste May Shua but he shut them down.

Does the tweet mean that has finally spilled the beans about his sexual orientation, after saying in an interview not long ago that he can never change anything about him for a woman?

https://twitter.com/denrele_edun

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by lirusehn(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015

I dislike him but I like is Response

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by temitemi1(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Nonsense!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Why is this guy never serious. Does he think we are blind?

We already knew he was gay. He doesn't need to tell us undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by joywendy(f): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
this guy sha grin

I don't know why people cannot let this guy be.

15 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by kissty(f): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2015
its ur life. bt i hate d word gay. my opinion though undecidedits ur life. bt i hate d word gay. my opinion though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by okosodo: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
we knew before now

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by joywendy(f): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
demelza:
Op do you know gay has other meanings? undecided
I think he was referring to the other gay which is being lighthearted and happy or brightly colourful.

Very few people know that.

but then again his response didn't seem like he was referring to the happy meaning of that word.

12 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Sarimah(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
that's his business

13 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by DarqChild: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
He is not gay. He acts gay to get the needed attention and publicity and finally he is owning up to the ruse. So the statement "its TOUGH to be gay!!!".

15 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
Why is this guy never serious. Does he think we are blind?

We already knew he was gay. He doesn't need to tell us undecided
Two weeks ago, iThought he said she or sorry "He" wants to get married this year and have kids?

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Enoquin(f): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2015
A piper in the street today
Set up his tune and starts to play
And away, away, away to the .... of his music we danced
On every side, doors and windows were opened wide
And men left down their work and came
And women with petticoats coloured like ....
And all the world went gay, went gay
For half an hour in the street today

That is the kind of 'gay' in the above poem I believe Denrele was responding to.

The dots in the poem denotes words I cannot remember. I even cannot remember the book it came from but I know it was primary school.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2015
joywendy:

Very few people know that.

but then again his response didn't seem like he was referring to the happy meaning of that word.
Derenle are you really gay - Derenle are you really happy?

Being gay is a tough job, but someone gotta do it - Being happy is a tough job but someone gotta do it.

My deductions, is that he wasn't referring to homosexualism going by the context of his reply.

cheesygrincheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Vyolet(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
People should let this man be jare.
He is just his own kind and that his identity.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by AmakaDNB(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
I talk am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by calabaman(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
he is GAY

SHIKENA

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by MrCork: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
faroukfahima:
Denrele tweets about being gay, does this hint that he is coming out of the closet.

Popular Channel O VJ, Denrele Edun might jut have revealed that he is gay.

In a Twitter interview with Kimani Off air on February 22, 2015, Denrele who is known for his eccentric crazy personality was asked if he was gay.

The wild haired media personality whose sexual orientation is questioned by many often refers to himself as a sexual outlaw and replied the question as to if he is gay saying "Being gay is a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it!".

Sometime last week there were allegations that he was in a romantic relationship with artiste May Shua but he shut them down.

Does the tweet mean that has finally spilled the beans about his sexual orientation, after saying in an interview not long ago that he can never change anything about him for a woman?

https://twitter.com/denrele_edun

...you bush bak words people in that Nigerian shud be proud u hav a G@y role model .....you don't like them ,,CLOSE YOR EYES....no wonda that country will allways be 50 yers behind (no oofeine) angry

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Someone needs to be locked up here.
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Whether he admitted it or not,U need no prophet to tell u he is Gay
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by sweetcocoa(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
I really bet it is, it's not easy being eccentric.

Having to come up with all those weird colors and outfits to stay happy.
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Johnnoah1st: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
L

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by gurunlocker: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
wetin con concern me? na me dem go dash 14 years ni?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Krasid(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
In other news:
The suns shines at day, and the moon comes at night, water is wet, and grass is green.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by expert1000: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Denrele nw renounces Gayism ,rejects dictatorshp and lies fabricated by the aggrieved pple's party Apc.#March Buhari out of politics

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by IYADARA(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STONESSSSSSSSSSSS lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thinking you're funny or stylish, only if you were able to hear from your colleagues who were once visited with fire and brimstone for this same lifestyle.
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by phransix147(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Make dis guy dey deceive una... If una see him babe, she fine pass dat mgbeke una use do miss Nairaland 2014...

Him dey use dat gay thing dey get attention, nothing sweet pass p.uss.y!

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by clubone0502: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
If it isn't removing money pocket. ..I really don't care.....

Keep your orders coming in....

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by pweetixandy: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well..I can't be bothered about another person's sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nicklaus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
My lil cousin ll say, IS MY BUSINESS angry ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.