Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS (668 Views)

Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Mastercard For Online Payments. / Free Info! How To Get A Us Mastercard For Free In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS by tracker(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS

I have read many times on this Forum about how some merchants abroad will not
accept cards issued from Nigeria for payments. I believe this is unfair.

I feel this is unfair and want to help some of the people here who may need a
card that they can use online for all their business activities. I sell Foreign
issued Cards online as my main business online. I have a site for this but will
not post any link here to avid any problems friends. You can let me know if you
want to see the link.

I have this No name Pre-printed MasterCard card from Poland available for
Nairalanders that may be interested in a card to pay for anything online on any
site. No more rejection.

Card is valid for 3 years and I have about 7 pieces remaining in my hand right
now for immediate delivery. I can get more if many people here are interested.
I work with an Independent Agent of the bank in Poland, so its all legal, no
illegal stuff here.

This is a special card which does not require any ID. You can put any name and
address and the transaction will go through online successfully. You can also
use this at an ATM. It is what they call an Anonymous card - for people who like
to protect their privacy online. Example, some people like to watch funny films
(I guess you know what I am talking about shocked) and do not want people to see their
names when they sign on to such sites. grin grin grin
There is nothing strange about the card, just some special features.

Because the card has these great features and does not require an ID, the bank
has placed a limit of $3000 per year on the cards. However you can get as many
cards as you want. They do not want any bad guy to get the card and load $100k
on the card in case there is a problem. They can manage the $3k in case there
is wahala. But be aware the banks knows what there are doing and will block u
fast if you try to defraud them or use the card for illegal activities.

Post here if you want to have more info about the card.

Anything you want to know about the card, post here and I will respond.

You can also send me a PM.

Regards
Re: Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS by tracker(m): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2013
Hey guys, I want you to know that the price I will give to people here will be much lower than on my site.
Re: Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS by tracker(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Also you can use this to verify your online accounts. You know those times they ask you to add your card and they send a micro debit and then ask you to go into your card statement and retrieve the exact amount.
Re: Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS by arbitrage: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Don't worry yourself. We already have on Nairaland free card from Payoneer.com and it is US issued with US bank account details. The site is not hidden as we envisage no problem and anybody can load any amount on it whether good or bad guys. So no limitation.
Re: Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS by valdes00(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Arbitrage baba, u get mouth.
Re: Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS by fejiron: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU TO START TO BE GREAT! Visit: www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: Foreign MasterCard Plastic cards available for NAIRALANDERS by tracker(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ Arbitrage, no problem. I know about Payoneer. This is different.

You are not asked to present an ID. Many people like the card
because of it's simplicity.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) / Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / Exporting Bitterkola In Smallscale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.